Posts by teh_cr0w

i think op is running this server off an xbox or something connected to a isdn 14 k line :P, this new server sucks. lol

so ill say again...

op m8 i have a t3 line i dont even use it really, and my work pays for it, and i have an extra amd 64 dual core proccesor pc just sitting here doing nothing

i can run the server with ease, and we wont have any of these "missing server" problems

i said i wasn't going to post to this again but now in light of gunny's post i feel i must.

gunny m8, i totally agree with you and your rational for your rp. to be honest i think bg should handle the sol route due to its high trafic, and cfpd should handle the other bmg routes. this would be good for the rp. we need those massive fights on the server. you guys (the police/military) have made it a "mission" to do this type of blockade. i think the traders should make trading a mission type ordeal as well. meaning you better hire some backup, and you better not be taking those "direct routes" to attempt to fool the police. this would make for good rp, for both police and non-police alike.

actually make every trade run a mission. this goes to point that if ur in a clan, ur clan should have battle wings. groups of highly motivated hightly skilled fighters to protect. if ur in a clan, when you trade, it shouldnt be your money ur making, its the clans money. i dont know about other clans, but in UAC... me and dop have massive stores, with equip on them free to all uac's, thats what alot of our cash goes for, and also the clan bank... 20 mill to each new member + a full kit of weapons/upgrades for there fighters. so we arent trading for ourselves, were trading for the good of UAC.

gunny dont ever stop the blockade, and bg, same for you:) good job m8's well done :)

guess were just gonna have to learn how to use coaly torps LOL hahahahahah

i dont know you or anything XL but i gotta say, ur sig the css, q3a and ut quote LOL

i play those all the time, im current leader of pro, and i was banned from my fav n00b server

ur right i was on a css server, my ktd is insane, anyway i got a 400 yd hs with an ak that meant instant ban, i almost didnt have time to see the stats on my kill b4 i was banned hahaha

hmm, i suppose no1 likes the boat being rocked, or more to the point... no1 likes the super powers to be challanged

ok then

well i for 1 have found many more trade routes that are even better, and have no real benefit in pissing any1 off, so for me this will be the end of the discussion... but i dont want to hear any bitching when after there sick of the sol blockade, and they have completely discouraged any1 from using it. they move on to all bmg's and possibly killing any potential "uber profit runs"

whats that star trek quote... " good of the many outweigh the good of the few" i suppose, but i think the rp would be better for those of u rp fans, if bg and cfpd get at least some challange, cause i know for a fact most anyone or two you find to help you through the blockade will not live very long against a bg or 2 or even sev fix or gunny by themselves. these guys seriously dominate hard i dont see many ppl living a 1v1 or 2v1 with them, hell ive seen guny roll 2 cruisers and 3 VHF's

i said i didnt want anyone getting pissed, talk such as this is good for the community but i suppose...

but mind you... im not against the blockade, im against the way ppl are just rolling over for it:(

ok now its the end of the discussion for me, i will not post any further on this subject

hmm, plz don't take my post as if i am having a hard time with cf, i am in fact filthy rich, im actually disgustingly rich, both in cash and weapons. i asked u not to take my post as me being pissy about the blockade, and therefore throwing a fit about it.

rather... my post was supposed to serve as a warning about what possible coruption of clan owned servers will lead to. the idea of a clan owning a server, not just owning but policing admining and instituting there own militant beliefs will lead to corruption, they will rationalize themselvess for months into eveventually leading to complete and total domination.

my post was designed to help everyone whom isnt a bg/cfpd rise up, whats the point in having a blockade if no1 will organize a counter offensive to bypass it, fast is there is what like 10 bg/cfpd and what like 200 of us non affiliated. i see everyone doing 1 of 2 things about this blockade, 1 biching perfusly or 2 agreeing the rp is good for the game, in either case, backing down will lead to bg/cfpd getting larger heads than they already have. this cannot be allowed to happen, i dont mean by them stopping the blockade, i mean by us with 4-5 trans with 4 wings of fighters strategically going into dublin to roll and oposition, and keep doing it, keep those wings with the trains as to provide a fool proof convoy, this will do 3 things

1 make bg/cfpd 20x better fighters (they already dominate) but more cant help, also help there team dogfighting skills

2 help the non affiliates create a working relationship in which will help everyones team/pvp skills greatly

3 help cf become the game it was meant to be, massive 30-40 ship dogfights leading to massive multiplayer battles, this will make everyone rethink there stratagies and tactics and hopefully make cf better because of it, indeed not creating a warlike atmosphere, but a genuine well intended fight between mercs/pirates/capitolists v cops/military

so indeed this will keep the admins/cops/military in check from becoming corupt and rationalizing themselves into creating rule after rule untill the game becomes unplayable, which i have seen in fl as well as css and a2, disprite the best intentions of the leadership

as for the sol route, i haven't done it in a long time due to the fact that i took a few ppl's advice and searched "all reasonably train dockable" places. meaning no dk, nomies, etc... and have in fact found about 5 routes well worth doing, i know of 2 that are totally legal, and bring as much as the sol run, dispite there dangerous nature, and 1 that has bmg's, that pwnz the sol route by at least 8 million per hour.

i have noticed bg clan being increasingly harsh to everyone whom isnt cfpd or bg, when i was cfpd, i nearly had my ass kissed (note i said nearly) now that im not affilitated (for obvious reasons) i see how the rest of you guys live. mind you bg isnt bad at all, quite the opposite, there great for the most part.

my point is....

1 y this run exclusivly?? if there bored they should be monitoring all bmg runs for possible rp engaugements

2 y all of a sudden are they a police clan?? they seem to change roles on a weekly basis

3 y 3 days b4 the blockade, y did i see everyone doing 20 runs a day?? did they in fact have advance notice.. if so, y weren't we all given this notice, so we may have the oportunity to stockpile up some cash?

4 y all of a sudden is no1 allowed to use custodian to get to x3043 faster? or am i just being singled out due to my former relationship with cfpd, which seems more likely

pffft, well ok i have a few comments for this, feel free to ban me or whatever, this was done for me saying ass on wts world mod in NL(nl is the starting location there)

first off, since when is BG a police clan???

next, since when do "military" clans care about bmg's, its not like those lists actually have names or anything which could compromise internal security of BG...(yes i read this on another post... "pfft")

next, why isn't there blockading of the rest of the "more profitable" "pfft" bmg runs?

next, why 3 days before the blockade... were everyone and there brother doing the sol run 10 hrs a day... did they know about the blockade in advance? if so, why wasnt everyone else given the opportunity to have 3 days as well?

next, this is possibly the reason i get banned for expressing this opinion, but ive not been able to connect for a week or so now even with the connection tool... ill tell a story first so u guys can all at least try to see my reasoning for expressing this concern..

about a year ago.. i started playing FL under a friends tutalege, he gave me the game and then gave me wts mod, and i must say... i was dead impressed with it, it was kinda like the sci-fi wars mod op was wanting created, it included alot of the sci-fi shows storylines and ships. a cool feature was the borg, they were located below new york, and had jumpholes in nearly every corner of sirius. basically its so no system was more than 4 systems away. kinda cool actually. anyway there was a clan called the ORN there, this was the sp's and admins and crabtree's clan in the begining.(crabtree was the creator of the mod...) so in the begining i had about 15 ppl from my a2 and css clan come there, everyone was impressed, very cool game, so after about 4 days or so, we had billions, there was alot of us, so obviously we were rich very very quickly. we paid 5 billion for za'ha'dum, this was a system where prisoners were bought for 100$ each.(in this mod there were no bmg's, prisoner run was the best next to the diamond run, which orn controlled about 5 systems, where all the really good runs were and we werent allowed there. so we bought this one and then the place where there sold, so thats 2 systems we bought. then plan was to buy 2 more systems where the uber ships and upgrades were located, the day before we were to buy them 10billion for 2 systems, all of a sudden there was a very very bad patch released that everyone had to have, this patch reset everyones account, and that meant all systems had to be rebought... hmm orn kept theres... ok so anyway they decided it would be a good idea in this new patch to delete the prisoner run and move the weapons, convienently located in orn teritory.... pfft, this went on for a few weeks while they were " trying to fix the mod", so next after a few weeks and a few "convienant" patches, the most profitable run available was gold bought for 100 sold for 1100.... :( this was semi upseting, then after a few more weeks and patches, all the extra systems were closed off, all the good VHF's were unavailable to be bought, weapons upgrades... everything after a while.

a few months ago i went back solo to see if it being just me some n00b, will not have prejudice held against me, this was not the case, it was even worse, we almost werent allowed to leave NL then i was banned for saying ass in nl as in " this mod sucks ass"

ok so if u have bothered to read thus far, you are starting to understand my concerns over clan owned servers leading to coruption. now i understand that BG isnt this tyranical by any means, but i do see there method of domination taking longer. i am expressing these concerns not out of my own welfare, but moreso of the games welfare. fl is a very cool game, but extremely unballanced, CF fixed that, its vey ballanced. but this tyrany i am seeing in them will lead to domination eventually there will be no good runs nor will there be any good ships etc.. as is already happening with me not being able to buy my fav ship the shroud from cfpd.

i hope no1 gets pissed for me posting this, but i feel it necessary for the masses whom play this game to rally against the would be tyrants from gaining to much power, like today its the sol run, in 1.63 all bmg's deleted, after than X closed off to non BG etc.. you see where im going with this???

anyway i hope u guys (bg cfpd etc...) can read what i say and take it as advise, i know u guys are prolly just bored or w/e so u wanna throw up a blockade, or are stopping r39 or w/e for getting to big to fast, if they even exist here anymore, or the namechangers or w/e. but seriously find a new way that dosent involve being unfair to those of us whom just want to play a very cool game, eventually as i see already ppl just leaving due to tyrany, even if they dont admit it,

"give them and inch, they take a mile" u know???

anyway hf guys i hope you take this post seriously in the context it was meant, which was not to be mean but moreso to post a warning in what may happen in an extreme case

no i think u have gotten the wrong idea, cf was designed to be 100% ballanced, any VHF can beat any other, with good enough pilots. there are basically 3 classes of VHF's

1.agile VHF, such as predator and the like, these ships are incredibly agile, almost as if ur flying a fighter or heavy fighter, and with 9000ish hull, there very good

2.heavy VHF, such as saracen, saber, or shroud or the like, what they lack in agility they make up for in the 1k-3k extra hull

3.HEAVY HEAVY VHF, these are most of the coaly ships, and such, these ships are massive, and feel like trains, there still VHF's but not so good for pvp because of there lack of agility

here are some ships i like alot

shroud, this is by far the most overused ship in cf, but with good reason, this ship dominates, has an improved agility over all the other ships in this class, and uber hull

predator, this ship is small agil and can mount a turret, kinda a waist though, its rear firing only

???"its sold in enyo, not the base at end of the TL, its further away, sweet ship looks like a bullet with wings:), this is my fav ship i love it :))))

idk about u guys... but i havent been able to connect for about 5-6 days or so, i try randomly but with no luck, now i see this "german badlands server" ....

and ye i got the direct ip deal etc... doesn't work, though i am capeable of making it work, it will not connect

perhaps my sarcasm was to subtle :P

hmm, perhaps as a n00b i shouldnt be listened too, but i do have some idea's, not to say the mod isn't godly and all, but, meh, if ur taking suggestions

-i love order ships, would love to be able to buy them

-dk lootables, or weapons, when i suggest this, i mean make them like the coalition turrets, next to impossible to get, in a wreck sourounded by heavy dk etc..

-battleship/ large ship docking problems( let me expand on this for a sec) if ur in a train and ur form'd with another train, ur chances of docking with a jg are next to impossible, u will spend 5 mins positioning and then it will just stop, says its docking, but its just sitting there

-a few freighters with maybe 1000 cargo or something so u can trade better. seems to me but since sol routes and other routes, getting 60 mill a trip makes using an apc to get 3 mill max is a waiste of time

-more weapons, not more as in more quanity, but more as in like more usefull weapons, like shield disruptors, or like hull killer lasers or something, maybe a power killer, like it would make ur ship stop for 10 secs, totally stop, u know, some kewl special weapons

-make either gunboats, or cruisers, fightable, like actually usefull, i mean lets admit it, if this were real life, and u were in a fighter, not matter the quality, and u went up against a battleship or a cruiser or something, how could u possibly hope to win, 1 hit and ur dead, i mean, say a good gunboat outfitted properly with a good pilot could kill a battleship, i can buy that, but not a fighter... no way

-special upgrades, hull shield etc... 10 upgrades, and u gotta buy each one to get to level 10 shields hull armor weapons etc...

-make the "uber weapons" (ppc, col gats, etc...) harder to get, dont just have uber weapons for sale somewhere, make them hard to get

-clansystems.... do not allow some systems to be bought, ones which are main artery's back to vanilla fl, lew london-nephile, or neophobos, forgot which, alaska-midpoint rift, custodian, the one that goes to chuckgu, , u know what i mean...for clans to buy systems, that make it difficult for reg ppl to travel etc..., i gotta say, i hate that custodian was made the way it is, u can be in NY from X in 3 mins, rather than going through alaska etc..( almost as if custodian were made special for a particular clan!!!

-

Op, ever hear the expression

can't please all of the ppl all the time, the best u can hope for is to please some of the ppl some of the time

well, i say that by far, this is the best ran mod ever for FL, all the SP's rox, and the admin rox, op u need anything drop a line m8, and keep up the good job, ive found "block" on msn, to be UbER:)!!!!

thx m8 for what u do and how u do it :)