Posts by Doge tatz

although as a side note I did try finding the server with all firewalls and antivirus off and still had the same prob. I believe Fixer tried this as well.yes m8 i did this aswel but it did not workt to did it 7 times 8 time it was a hit and came finaly tru and download to get lancer start it cf

Werent you already doing that? lol

Originally posted by Inferno

lol, look who is talking

"All pilots go for Inferno NOW!!" ----> i would be honoured :P:P

Sev was speaking :]
    and i think Gunny thinks ditto trust me

66 When you start pounding on your keyboard when engine kill doesnt work
    67 because there is nothing cool on tv
    68 When you have a super machine to play the latest games top notch super super leet thing....and play freelancer on it
    69 ehhhhm [700]
    70 when you get to the "ice palace" you start looking where you can buy a shadowblade

Se\v/

53 When you enter the pub and write /frags on the bar to see your kills
    54 When you enter the store and wonder if you typed autobuy wrong
    55 When you enter the bank about your blocked account , asking for OP so he can unban you
    56 When you wanna get home fast and run into the wall to respawn there
    57 When you think crashing a server is cool and not think about the other players ( so dont do it )

he is banned , due to his relations to r39... NQ and possible rests of chaos (coz jib is/was on NQ aswell)

Can you give me proof about that plz
    cause it seems you are thinking wrong , cause i know him better and not only from online so i think i know....

chaos?....never seen any and if so they are not a real threat i think

whos jib?

you want to go on?????? then i teach you about who is 2 good... for sure not u or he

ehm no... but not because im scared or something like that

and you "know" r39 to.....

So why is he banned ?

heh heh c'mon i know he didnt do anything lool

seriously....

or did you hear differently? :D

or is he 2 good , or do people come to BG and complain?

kill stealing or something

just asking , cause i wanna know if the person i know irl (pie-rat) is getting on the server or not

wow thats something new Pie-RaT{GRRR} ever beeing a R_39? I never saw him as 1 or ever wanting to be 1

oh and i know he isnt 1 aswell

p.s. i accidently made a new thread

Originally posted by burro
    The best pirate/merc I have ever seen on CF is Spirit. She is very polite and even more deadly. A true gentlewoman. I miss Spirit.
    @ teh_crow, with respect you havent seen a pirate until being killed by Spirit. If she comes back you and I will have bricks in our nickers.

You will know m8 when Pie-RaT and Spirit return lol