Posts by =gk=supercars

I had not seen this thread after my last reply here. I was busy playing Freespace 2. It is a nice space sim. I came back and spoke to Burro today. He is a nice friend and he helped me out with a transfer. I will only say this that there are many people here who like to add fuel to the fire. I will leave the truth behind as friendship counts always more than some idiotic truth.

The thing is that Burro was right. I should have spoken to him the next time I saw him than make this post. I am sorry for making a mess of a small misunderstanding.

One more thing and this is the entire truth. I do not drink or smoke or take drugs.

OK edited post.

Yes Cyber peace has returned. I will need more help with transfers btw :P

I think this is will be my last in this thread as I have no understanding of what is written here :(;(
    I think Wavey is also pointing out to the fact that you guys are the most skillful people playing Freelancer.
    I am the Fastest Train pilot on Crossfire 8):)

I will only say that whatever happens traders will always find a way to make money :D :] [9] [10] [11]
    I think the way it is now it is quiet difficult to make money now so anyone wanting to make money needs to be having good alliances 8):D:))

I think I like it this way than become someone's pod :P [2] 8) [9] [11]
    I also like to fly skillfully but this is like hell when you have got some nooby pirate following you around. :D

I think if you are proposing to increase trade lane speeds any faster then even the cruise speeds would have to be increased. I think this speed is as fast it should be. 450 for cruise and 2500 for trade lanes. Perfect :D8) :]

Originally posted by RGHawk2000
    hehehe, I remember when I played JumpGate where I had 2 chars: 1 the explorer and 1 the fighter. At the end I got tired of fighting and kept the explorer (RG-HAWK) Fighting in JumpGate was expensive cause when you get destroyed you go back in a pod to the station, you get your ship back by insurance but not the gear you had but the newbies gears (in few words, you will lose all the fancy and good equipment) Plus your insurance went down with each death :D I remember telling OP once (during testing) why shouldnt CF implement that, I wont tell you his answer ;)

Regards,

RG

Please do not do this. I would hate to be a pod :D:)):P:rolleyes::evil: [9] [10] [11]

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    I have a bullpup III. When a freighter dies it loses its ammo for munition-based weps, its mines, countermeasure flares, cargo, and unmounted items, but not anything that requires attaching. What probably happened is that after buying the ship he forgot to attach the generator. The first time he died then it was dropped as loot. :(

I will have to test it though once again. I will transfer guns o my apc to another char and then PvP once again to see if I lose it again. This time it is installed. I will look out for Burro or Lance or Doppleganger or anyone else whom I know will return my Power Generator if it gets dropped again 8):D:)):P:tongue::evil:

I am a very good friend of Burro. I was playing today on the server. CA the leader of IOC was coming from somewhere to Ice Palace. I just said he was a nice guy. I think Burro was drunk :( He abused me and told me that he will kill me now. He said I disrespected his boss. He told me that he (Burro) was a watchdog of IOC and he will kill all. I am no pirate and never troubled anyone. I think I know why he is acting this way. I am a one man clan now so I will be attacked and forced to leave. I was going to join a server clan and then this happened. :(
    I know Burro is very popular so no action will be taken against him no matter what he does X( [3]
    I have only one thing to say Burro. Do not act in a way that people have to leave the server just for someone who wants to increase his number of kills. Just do not pick on me as I am a bit poor in PvP. There are a lot of guys better than you so do not think you owe me [5]
    Burro if someone has hired you to kill me then just say so. I will fight you everytime [9]
    There were many guys at that time on the server. MN Satyr, MN Hello, MN Synius, IOC CA, IOC Argos, IOC Eclisysia and some more.

Originally posted by Argos
    yes but loose pieces of equiment it's not good, that way a kill is worty only for the 3 mill of th epower generator, isn't is?

The Power Generator comes for 10 million X(:(

I was fighting in my APC some days back when I got killed ;(:( and lost my Power Generator. 8o [3]
    I was lucky that the guy who was PvPing me returned my power generator to me.
    I also noticed that if I have equipped missiles on APC, I lose ammo if I get killed ;( [3] [7]
    Please someone do something about this.

Originally posted by Titan_addict
    Speaking of trespassers in clan systems, there's a new character online by the name of Slick-Wilie-McGoo who delights in trading in clan systems when there's no one home to watch the gate. I confronted him in Casius and he dismissed the whole idea of clan space and refused to leave. I killed him twice and he snuck out to invade Seltos and later Purian Lake. He spent quite a while in Purian Lake--perhaps buying (stealing) a Warblade. Here's a screenshot for the Fallen clan members to view and consider.
    IOC has issued a KOS for this character to teach him a lesson about violating clan systems. Anyone from MW or Fallen who wants a piece of the action is invited to join in the hunt.

I can be seen in the list :D8):) I am lost so someone please help me 8o
    I told this Slick guy not to break system rules. He said he likes to bend the rules a bit. He had bought Serafina but has sold it now for APC. I told him to get APC 8) [9]

btw I also see that you were having a conversation as to who had stolen a Shroud. The Shroud was stolen by Ancient-Myth. IOC CAtalyst chased him down and killed him. Ancient-Myth then sold the Shroud for a Barracuda 8o:)

I cannot believe that NY is a pvp zone now 8o I was hovering around in my train and someone warned me. I was lucky. I do hope that NY can be made a safe zone for people who want to help in transfers. I would hate it that I am helping someone with a transfer and someone starts shooting at me. I would not even have a chance to turn back and fire. :(X(
    I have only thing to say. The people who come to play here have their own right to the decisions they make. I think if someone is a coward, he will always be a coward. I think I can sit on a planet all day long and never be killed. I think no one should try to change other's decision as everyone is equal and no one has any right to say anything if that person is not breaking the rules. [2]

They say that if someone gives them a counter offer, they will kill the guy who contracted them. X(
    There is no suerty that they will kill the person you hired them for. X( I have this personal experience. I was new to the server at that time and a very rich player attacked me and killed me because I was in APC with no weapons. I was going to hire them but then I read about the counter offer and left the idea. :(X(