Posts by Osiris_72

CFPD may only have 3 actives but there are those of us that check the msg brds and keep an eye on things.

Dont make me come out of retirement.

guys, you should all know by now that even if OP bans someone there are ways around it. Just let them blow off steam, we see them for what they are. While i do not agree with recruiting on our forums for NQ i have never seen anything that made me think OP forces people to stay on CF. They are free to go to NQ or stay here. Just let them get it out of their system, let people decide to stay or go, then sit back, drink a beer or a coffee and fly around space and maybe blow someone up :)

hee hee can i abuse Burro too?????

Burro, im warning you, if you dont give me 100 credits...I will do absolutely nothing!!! So there!!

Sorry, couldn't resist

You know sometimes its the simplest solutions that work the best, thanks OP. I did a dual install. I will just drop back down to XP while gaming LOL. I am still curious how many games will not be compatable with Vista though.

So far I have had no problems with CF, other than a lag issue that i attribute to the new OS. I do not know what type of software OP runs to keep out the hackers and cheaters though. Punkbuster is fairly common and that is what threw me out of Battlefield 2142.

Wish I could wait, unfortunately my job requires me to get up to speed on the new OS. I was mainly wondering if anyone had heard of problems with any games not working with Vista.

Thanks Argos :) (personally I love Xp)

Greetings, anyone know of any problems between CF and the new OS Windows Vista? I ask because some of the games I have played kick me due to the incompatible OS. Apparently Punkbuster does not like new Operating Systems. I am almost tempted to return to XP.

Look me up Gunny, Im usually on after 10 PM eastern. Ive been out of it for a while, need to get up to speed.

I have played no other mods for Fl but CF. I have noticed though that in the regular Fl servers NY is still a PvP zone. Yes, new players die but for the most part people are reasonably polite to newcomers. Those that are not need to be dealt with not only by the server police but also hunted by the role play police. If someone were to contact me in game (yes my connection is fixed and i am back) then I would attempt some sort of police protection for them.

Greetings and welcome from the Crossfire Police Dept.

Just remember though, if you decide to go pirate you will be hunted like Amhos (muhahahahahah)

typically those units that own systems should have their stores or banks in their own system. I plan on moving mine there as soon as my connection will allow me to (getting cable next tues). Those freelancers that do not have a home system should be allowed to keep their stores there.

I think the problems OP is expressing are those people that are running from certain death because they pissed too many people off. They go hide in NY. If he turns NY into a PvP zone I know a lot of folks that are going to get destoyed over and over and over, hey, they shouldn't have made so many enemies.

Cryton logged on today (tuesday) with a starlier cause he misplaced his acct details. Can I tax him Gunny???!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! LMAO. (relax all, he is my cousin and i would tax him anyway)