Destiny 2

There are 72 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RubyPetersen.

• As of per last week, Bungie released a first game play trailer of Destiny 2. I am really impressed by the cinematics and story trailers. I hope Destiny 2 will become more successful as its ancestor version. It will be available on PC too, but players annot play together from different platforms.

Here a cinematic, where you see Zavala, a Titan who is one of the main actors in the game.

And as follows the game trailer presented to the audience last week, with some first in game footage.

I pre-ordered this game and hopefully will get access to the beta some when this summer (July as far as i can say).

signature.png

• Well i have access to the beta and can say that what has put into the beta contains the introducing story mission, 1 strike (that you can play with 2 other players) and 2 PVP matches. The opening mission is mainly what you see from the trailer, where you arrive at the tower and find everything destroyed by Ghauls troops. In this missions you still have the powers of the Guardians (Warlock, Hunter or Titan) and you try to beat the attackers back, getting an overview and support to defend humans and the Traveler Ghaul has attached this huge ship to, however menkind has priority for now. At the end of the opering mission you find Ghaul himself and learn that he removes the powers the Travel has given to the Guardians. Then you see the Ghost Shell (a Guardians companion) dropping from the ship, followed by his Guardian. How the story continues is unknown. But the Guardians dont have the power now anymore they one had - but we also know that they will get power back during the progress.

The graphics are nice (and i think to upgrade my PS4 to PS4+ with 4k capability). The sounds and effects of weapons or jumping and gliding Guardians are different. The enemies are almost known - you find Vex, Fallen, Vandals and Cabals. A new enemies of the red army from Ghauls troops. I am excited how the story will continue after the Guardians find themselves at the beginning without powers and their plan to get these powers back and ways to kill the attackers of humanity. I am not so interested in the PVP matches, more into getting in the strikes as group of players, the new features for the matchmaking and support for group or clan interactions.

The beta will end soon and the game shall be released already at the 6th of September - 2 days ahead of the initial announced release date. The PC game shall be released in October then.

signature.png

• I guess ill try the PC version around xmas (when I have enough time)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Look the latest launch trailer.

Here are some information about the Beta start for PC gamers:

• Destiny 2 PC Early Access (closed Beta) ==> 28. August 2017
    • Destiny 2 PC Open Beta ==> 29. August 2017

The closed beta is for players who preordered the game, the open beta for all others. For the closed beta you need a code from Bungie in order to get access, the code should have been sent to you already, if you preordered, if not then you have an option to get the code from Bungie too.

I am somehow excited to get - due to vacation - a little belated into the new version. But hey, 2,5 half more weeks :D

signature.png

• nope

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I wonder why they chose not to go with Steam as their Digital Distributor. Humble Bundle has it for preorder and a number of other online retailers.

Also tried looking up system requirements. i've got a quad core, an RX 480 4gb and 16gb of RAM so i shouldn't have much trouble running it. looking to be 68gb in size

• THAT!! looks promising

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• If no "nerf" comes after because one of the chars is too "gamebreaking" or "godlike" compared to others, as it usually happens... then, now I want it too, void warlock ftw, but mostly for the story part.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Im not sure if the developers are in the condition to even think about nerfs.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ill cry if the game crashes again today

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• aaaannndd - its still crashing

managed to play one mission and then crash

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Just one question:

WTF?!?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,