13th SWAT Birthday

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by andy56t.

• Hooray, we have a teenager!

13 years ago a dream was born, a dream about a Community full of great people and lots of fun.
    Together we went through ups and downs, worked hard to create something impressive that people always will remember and enjoyed the fruits of this hard work.
    This community evolved into something great and after 13 years we are in a situation where we have so many options that its hard to decide.
    Whatever that future decisions will be, we keep moving forward, knowing that this is a place by the players for the players.

In the past years I often released impressive numbers about Portal visitors, mod downloads... etc.
    I'll skip that today.
    While these numbers are about the same as last year (slightly better) I consider them relative unimportant.
    You cant measure joy in numbers.
    People had the chance to discover all the new stuff in CF2.0 during the past year and also helped to make this mod even better.
    People also were active on the forum.
    This shows me that this is a place where people feel at home.

This year Crossfire once again reached the Top 100 of the Mod of the Year awards. This meanwhile is the 9th time.
    I know no other mod that got so many nominations.
    That alone is an impressive achievement and the fact that so many people vote for us is awesome.
    There are ten thousands if not hundred thousands mods around there (not only at ModDB). Most never get any attention.
    Belonging to the best 100 is truely outstanding.
    We don't have to win an award to know that Crossfire is special. Nine nominations clearly show what players think about our work. That makes it special.
    Next year we get the chance for a 10th award nomination and I can tell you... I'll make sure this will be a special one.

In Star Trek Online it is meanwhile a bit silent. Our fleets have not been that active eventhough we of course had times this year where we were working on new Fleet Holdings.
    Reasons can be found in multiple areas.
    Lots of team based content simply does not exist anymore in the game or is not really worth to be played. The grind also lets players focus too much on own progress (I know that from first hand since it also affects my gameplay). But also the fact that we didn't do much recruitment due to the lack of time can be named reason for the current situation.
    However, there is absolutely no reason why such a situation can't change again.
    2016 might be a great year, even in STO.

Maybe the next year will also bring us a step closer to other, new games.
    Elite Dangerous, StarCitizen... and others might offer what some of our community members are looking for.
    It certainly will be a very interesting next year.

Files

• 13th.png

(128.8 kB, downloaded 81 times, last: )

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Edited once, last by Huor ().

• Best wishes to the Swat-Portal site and to everyone who likes to be here. :party:. :sekt:
    geburtstag_7:geburtstag_41:geburtstag_13:

• WOAH, i did't even know that on this date the best place where i can be was created 8|
    geburtstag_16: Happy Birthday SWAT-PORTAL geburtstag_29:
    Without this site (and the mod) i would know all those people i know today.
    I am so grateful for that, because thanks to all who made this possible i realized that anyone can have firends (even someone like me).
    You will be ALWAYS in my heart SWAT-PORTAL (no matter what happen) :applaus:

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• Happy bDay. Somehow today morning i thought about it: Wasnt the bDay of SWAT it in December and even went on a short search but hadnt the time finally to find it. Now the post here showed that my feeling wasnt that bad ;)
    I am looking forward to the next year. Indeed very interesting as we will have the clan base fully functional and also starting with the Conquest system.

I also thank everyone who contributes to the site and time to play on the server or join in the forum to share information.

signature.png

• happy BDay and many thanks to all ur great work. it's nice to be here and meet ppl from all over the world. i hope this comunity will even grow and i am quiet optimistic about it :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• :00000436::00000430::00000441:geburtstag_17:

Congrats! And thanks for that great work!
    Now puberty can start! :bmuhahaha:

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Happy Birthday! And so many thanks for the great work and fantastic community!

:thumbsup:

• geburtstag_40: happy birthday to swat-portal and may it continue to progress and achieve.a point you mentioned op was its not the winner but is a winner by still being there every year and will continue. i,m proud to be a member here which will support it as best i can, in space.

• Happy Birthday SWAT and congrats to all that make this a great place to be! geburtstag_40:

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Happy Birthday. .... SWAT .
    Congratulations to all fellow members.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Heppy B'Day SWAT ... even though i'm a new member and player, this is the only game and forum that i'm truly proud of to be involved in for the whole of my life btw ...
    Thanks to the other members and players who really support it ... i guess, when i die, i will pass this account to my successor to continue using it ... hehe ...

• ... i guess, when i die, i will pass this account to my successor to continue using it ... hehe ...

i wonder, if he/she will continue your undercover activities ... or, if u one day will say "my dad is dead" ... :D

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• i wonder, if he/she will continue your undercover activities ... or, if u one day will say "my dad is dead" ...

I will definitely pass all my knowledge to him ... my son ... hehehehe... the legacy will continue indeed ...

• Who likes you and who loves you,
    is glad that you exist.
    Happy 13th Birthday SWAT!

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Happy Birthday SWAT and hope for many more in the future !!! :thumbsup: