Server issues

There are 419 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• Looks like it might not have recovered full from restart. Is on the list but can't connect to it, getting the taking too long msg. Wait a few and try again.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• And it is back up and I am connected.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• hmmm, ... question would be now : did it the "full recovery" by itself or was there an "early mornin' bird" givin' it a push ;)

I the 1st case : at least one step further :thumbsup:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• its sunday
    there was no early morning bird

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• GOOD :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Got about an hour ago message, that the server economy was not in sync
    followed by a "server crash"/restart as it seems intended as described here : Dynamic Economy Security mechanism

Until now the server hasn't restarted "properly" aka "stuck"
    (server in the list but no connection possible)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• up and running again

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• no, its online

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• must be me ???? server been running lagging for the last 4 hours bummer just lost cargo bay of 240 pods lieutenants while doing missions that twice today, and yet things have been running great for me, spoke to soon maybe :greenmuted::greencensored::greenmuted:

• Try restart if it looks laggy, it may be graphics lagg, not server.

• its reported alot of i-net problems lately - also in other games

the server load is not higher than usual

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• quick question, whats up with launcher. won,t start says 1/2 and not 1/12 and when i start it just says esc process tolong and crashes back to desktop. have posted recently that everything is acting eratical when there is a lot on or in missions and in combat with lots of npc,s. been going great and all is gone nuts again

• Hey guys, my dad wanted to play the new Crossfire Mod 2.0, but because is english isn't that good im about to tell his problem.

So the basic problem is that he can't connect to the server. As soon as he is going on Multiplayer all the servers are showing up, but he can't see how many players are on the servers and he sees no ping. When he starts to connect to the server the whole game crashes even refreshing the list or going back to main menu causes it to crash.

The weird thing about it is the point, that he allready played Crossfire 1.9 without any problems. So he just deinstalled the old mod + Freelancer + Mod Manager and deleted everything about Freelancer on his PC, so that he will has a new installation that there won't be any problems with installing the new 2.0 version.

Also me and my dad are using the same router and i can connect to the server without any problems and i haven't changed anything since Crossfire 1.9. We also have opened the udp ports 2300-2400 and run everything as admin.

I am using Windows Vista and he is using Windows 7 64 bit with Avira AntiVirus but also deactivating the windows fire wall and Avira hasn't helped.

So i am running out of ideas what the problem could be, because single player works without any problems and the launcher also has loaded everything without an error or something like that. The point i really don't understand is why the whole game crashes when he's selecting multiplayer and then trys to go back, refresh the list or try to connect to the server.

We also have deactivated the 3D-Sound and have changed the multiplayer ID so that he can use is old characters but i think that shouldn't be the problem.

I hope you can help us with this problem because we really don't know what to do.

Best regards