Crossfire 2.0

There are 302 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Peter Pampher.

• The anti-multiple licenses on same account (where people just switched between chars to, like, put a bounty on a guy with ur pirate char then switch and pick it with ur bounty hunter char, or any other combinations) is sweet.

So, basically, what you're saying is that Freelancers are forced to have one licence per ship per account, and limit their gameplay, by having to have multiple accounts to store multiple ships with different licences? How is that sweet. It's not beneficial to anyone apart from people that are bound to one RP by being in a clan, or to people that are following only one RP path.

• please ... stop speculate about that :) ... Huor can explain this once he will have time. Maybe is better he spend now time with repairs as to explain again and again how things will/should work. This can be done when will be all fully working. If you think something is going wrong ---> bugtracker. Thx

Edit by
    LOL, didn't read Huor's post above :D 

• Found an issue:

If Net.Framework 4.5 isnt installed the installer doesnt even start, it just aborts. Although, after i installed it by Hand the installer offered me to install netframework .. haha.

too late though.

Best Regards / Grüße

Aldenmar Odin

• Found an issue:

If Net.Framework 4.5 isnt installed the installer doesnt even start, it just aborts. Although, after i installed it by Hand the installer offered me to install netframework .. haha.

too late though.

guess why the installer wants to install net 4.5...

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Wenn der installer nicht abstürzen würde nach dem tollen Swat logo... dann hätte deine Theorie auch funktioniert ;) naja geht ja jetzt.

trotzdem danke für die nette antwort.

Best Regards / Grüße

Aldenmar Odin

• tut er ja nicht
    immerhin hast du es ja installiert bekommen

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• have done some changes that might prevent that the launcher gets stuck
    and will do some further config on the server now... maybe even some patches

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I think the new role play needs to be revisited. I was just asked for tax of 20m and refused to pay. I killed the pirate but the auto tax system took 20m from me incorrectly. I asked the pirate Mantra to return the credits as I had killed him but he refused. He said it was an admin problem not his. He acknowledge that it should not have happened. Please can this be sorted and admin take my credits back from Mantra and return them to me.

• money has been removed from him and added to your bank account

and next time something this happens you can tell him that it is clearly his problem because using exploits can lead to a ban

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• hello ,

here the bad pirate Mantra ,Mr.SPOCK tell the true but not the whole truth and he froget the most important thing to tell that i get the tax from him not in the moment that he kill me in PVP i ve didnt get nothing then, i ve GOT THE TAX WHEN HE WAS KILL BY NPC (30 seconds after he kill me in pvp) ,is not my fault that the RP IS MEANT TO BE IN THIS WAY , right ? and let put it this way, maybe after he kill me in pvp he wanted on propose to by kill by NPC ,for fast travel or free repairs and maybe thats why he was penalty idk, but is clearly not my fault coz i didnt use any exploits or whatever is called this , so in conclusion i get the TAX when he died (kill by vnpc) not when he killed me i hope is clear now

Edited once, last by Mantra ().

• This is not so I was so I was killed by the npcs whilst I was trying to get my money back. I did tell it as it happened and have the screenies to prove it. The money was deducted then I tried to type my request and was killed.

• CF 2.0 is still in a state of "pre-release" with ... some bugs including the tax/fine system.

If you - both of you - would have a look at this site : https://swat-portal.com/forum/…/Product/3-Crossfire-Mod/ you find numerous threads about this problem as well as in other threads about CF 2.0,
    you would have known of the tax/fine systemy status.

... and might have use some of the - temprary - solutions advised as :

• play out the tax/fine until it is paid
    • counter tax/fine, so the "odds" are - at least somehow leveled

And ... knowing of this status, Mantra, what you should(could have been aware of in already looking for the download, ...
    yes in not paying it back on request, since not honestly earned by killing your opponent - this IS an exploit of unfortunatly still present bugs.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• @Geronimo my english is very bad and to be honest i dont get it what you what to tell in your last post, i wil tell only this i get the tax paid right away after on console apear '' Spock kill by npc'' and server logs can confirm this i hope

@NucNuc i will read those threads thx , i new to this tax/fine commands i must say ,i use today this way of taxing mostly from curiosity

Edited once, last by Mantra ().

• As said Mantra : tax/fine doesn't work properly - yet.

If you would have known, what you could, you should have paid the not-by-yourself earned, as you just confirmed bya yourself, tax back. It is a question of good conduct on the server.

However, this specific situation has been cleared regarding the money.
    And
    situation like this helps to iron out what's still buggy.

Edit by
    nucnuc
    "crossed" posts ^^ 

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• @NucNuc i think alredy explain why i didnt get his cash back coz i thought the RP is meant to by in this way and i will give the next scenario ,let say me as pirate tax someone and start chase him from vega to sol system (long trip ) and when we both in sol sys that ''someone" decide to troll me by suicide or he let npc kill him on propose for avoid RP and respawn in others sys (fast travel , free repairs and so on ) so when Mr.Spock WAS KILL by NPC i thought this was fair to get the tax ,if this not right i sorry but i didnt know and no i dont say that he did someting on propose i say only that is a possibility and thought the new RP system only try prevent such tricks by make the rulles more simple, shame on me for thinking this, appologize

• Ive configured and activated some additional anticheat stuff on the server. This appears to be running well atm.

Huor provided a new launcher version yesterday which also has been applied today.
    There currently seems to be an issue with the activation of some shaders and i cant really see where the problem is.
    Since Huor is not online today we will see if a solution can be found later.
    For now you can simply select the standard enb shader if you experience problems with other shaders such as Sweetfx.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Your thinking about the new system is right - but unfortunatly still "in the works" ;)

When sorted it will work better even under the circumstances you note.

if you experience problems with other shaders such as Sweetfx.

...fortunatly for me only ..."if" ^^

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• @NucNuc i think alredy explain why i didnt get his cash back coz i thought the RP is meant to by in this way and i will give the next scenario ,let say me as pirate tax someone and start chase him from vega to sol system (long trip ) and when we both in sol sys that ''someone" decide to troll me by suicide or he let npc kill him on propose for avoid RP and respawn in others sys (fast travel , free repairs and so on ) so when Mr.Spock WAS KILL by NPC i thought this was fair to get the tax ,if that,if this not right i sorry but i didnt know and no i dont say that he did someting on propose i say only that is a possibility and thought the new RP system only try prevent such tricks by make the rulles more simple, shame on me for thinking this, appologize

it was clearly explained how the RP is supposed to work

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,