ASF License

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Simplest way :

Ask such a player in-game ;)

Other than that and as far as I remember :

You can get it from the clan leader of an ASF related clan, as these are part of the
    server Clan Role-Play ASF versus CSF .
    Wearing an ASF or CSF license is intentionally not ment to be worn by a Freelancer.

You should also keep in mind, that ASF clans or more on the "goodies" side - aka police role-play,
    where CSF clans are ... the other side, i.e. pirates.

I'm not sure but you might be able to obtain such a license according to YOUR role-play.

But, as mentioned above, best would be to ask such a player, when you meet him in-game.
    He might/will be able to tell you, WHO you could/have to ask for.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• In my opinion i see this like two representative parts of ingame democracy.
    ASF, a form of government in which all eligible citizens are meant to participate equally (haha) , through elected representatives
    (hell no!)
    CSF , a form in which all eligible citizens have direct and active participation in the political decision making.

ASF= autocracy (undercover communism)
    A system of government in which a supreme power is concentrated in the hands of one or few person, whose decisions restraints freedom or rights.
    Both totalitarianism and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need not be, an autocracy. Totalitarianism is a system where the state strives to control every aspect of life and civil society. It can be headed by a supreme dictator, making it autocratic, but it can also have a collective leadership such as a commune or political party.
    Wikipedia -> ..."Because autocrats need a power structure to rule, it can be difficult to draw a clear line between autocracies and oligarchies. Most historical autocrats depended on their nobles, the military, the priesthood or other elite groups, blabla."

CSF=All citizens have the right to contribute personally, or through their representatives, to its formation. It must be the same for all, whether it protects or punishes. All citizens, being equal in its eyes, are equally admissible to all public dignities, positions, and employments, according to their capacities, and without any other distinction than that of their virtues and their talents.

@NucNuc - ! Pirats are not the "other side" ! :D

• :bmuhahaha:
    GREAT STUFF Soul
    ... just wonder, where you got your wisdom from. :D

And, ... to clarify the "side-stuff"
    ONE side - obeying and keeping up law and order to minimize harm of as many people as possible :police:
    BORDER - law
    OTHER side - "What do I care for others, order and law ?" :vinsent:

Might have been a bit "single-minded", to "my" side (police-RP) the "good-one". ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Hello StarPirate,
    you can get ASF/CSF licenses from any GR (aka serverpolice) member - see the complete list here: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…&postID=291265#post291265

I am often online with one of the following chars: (IOC)Wanderer, -Fencer, -Reaper, -Decimator, -Bladerunner; feel free to contact them at any time.

- Wanderer -

P.S. Nice suggestions about ASF/CSF :thumbup:

Edit by
    ... but this is what the Lexicon says:

Edit by

Edit by
    ASF: A Military group that desire to reunite the houses of Sirius and recreate the old alliance.
    CSF: The Confederated Strike Force is a group which is fighting for the separation of the houses of Sirius.

Edit by

Edit by
    In my understanding it means that CSF wants to split the humanity into a few independent states, each with its own government, whereas ASF is trying to unite them all into one. It's not the same as two sides representing different political systems. CSF are not even going to form a government, and a statement like "All citizens have the right to contribute personally" might be true for one or several resulting states (out of many), but this won't depend on CSF actions at all.

Edited 4 times, last by (IOC)Wanderer: "discussions" ().

• good reminder
    atm you can ask GRs if you want such a license

ill add these licenses to the ASF/CSF bases aswell so players can freely purchase them in future

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• For everybody free to dock ASF/CSF bases 8o ??

...errhm, might they also have some other (flyable ^^ ) ASF/CSF stuff for sale ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• actually no
    atm there are no flyable ASF/CSF ships... but... well... its not too late to change that

requirement to fly them: mounted license

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• btw Why is no ASF/CSF battles anymore, i heard stories from [CFPD]Crysis for epic battles with many players. I mean we have skilled PvP players(not me) like all pirates they are always ready for battles with policeman and few mercenaries will be great battle. 8o

Break the chains of life! Fly freely!

• This need organizing at least little from both sides if it should work. With 2.0 can be again enough ppl interesting in this rp and also able follow this rp rules. Step by step, first 2.0, then we will see.

... idea about asf/csf ships with license sounds interesting :)

• wrong forum

Edit by Forlon

moved

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Edited once, last by Martind Forlon ().