CF hummans or robots ?

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}Knightshade{X}.

• Ok people I will try be as sort as I can few days ago my friend (aurelcici) was penalty by a GR cuz he was idling with 60 mill here is not about credits its about abuse , yeah that rule exist I mean indlling is not ok when server is full and a player who sit afk to much can block others to join server but come on server is not full LOL

ok lets say the punish is stil valid cuz rules are rules but aurel had very very sad reson to by afk cuz when he was afk he need it stay at his father head who give his last breath he die unfortunate (RIP) , ok GR didn’t knew about aurel's RL his penalty was and is vlaid till one point ,but believe ME I try explain after I find out what happens with aurel , I try in last days on PMs to make a morale reparation about , all I ask is to return his penalty back and again here is not about cash it’s a about a morale principle its about being human at least for me , but I was refuse with explanation like this RL don’t matter aurel’s cash (is to rich or from where he have the cash ) LOL stil he was penalty cuz was afk not for other mystakes

RL don’t matter maybe in 99% cases but u people can judge and apply that 1% in this case its so hard ? or u have to much ego or u are to stupid or to haters or idk for me is hard to understand , even this idling rule is stupid basicly he was penalty cuz he play to much ROFL

I did this in public cuz I try first with PMs but here people don’t have hearts I suppose and I decide to make it public sory for the drama but its better for othets to know whats can be happen here , congralation CF staf u people rock keep going

PS; don’t play as pirate in one day they will f**k u without any reasons belive me xD

• and now to add some further information

- there have been multiple similar incidents prior this event... aurelcici was warned many times before which obviously did not lead to any results.
    - if returning the money today he certainly would loose it again next week for doing the same violation of rules again
    - the issued fine was a joke compared to the money on his account (certainly i would have issued higher amounts if i were on the server)
    - it takes just 2 seconds to logoff
    - the rule about idling is not only there to prevent the server slots getting full... idling in space also is a matter of server load since every player in space causes a shitload of calculation for the server to do which in then end has impact on the server performance
    - idling also disturbs and disrupts the server roleplay

he might have had private reasons but since the server staff impossible can know about them and impossible can get proof from (other) players which also explain broken rules with private reasons such private reasons are absolutely no valid "excuse" to us.
    Infact we demand that private problems stay off the server.
    You might think we are cold hearted but we can not decide for one player this way and for the other player in a different way.
    You might think that its abuse or unfair but fact also is that the last ban of aurelcici was just a few months ago (february). Based on what he did actually there never would have been a reason for us to let him back to the server. But he got a 2nd chance.
    To complain now about such a fine appears to me a bit unreasonable.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• AUREL is not the only one who sit afk much are lots of VIPs who log in and come here on site they dont get punish , server preformace is drop maybe but here on CF are lot of players who have hard lag ,loss , fluct ,they dont disrupt server performance ? and lets be honest here if u really what for player stop idlling set the server for kick players out when they sit to much on base or indlling in space that is possible i saw this on lots of server cuz in this condition if i play and i go to crap and someone PM and i cant answer i will get penalty do u think this is fair i dont think so

again u look at his past u ban him for what did he pay his price corect? u give second chance to all player who make mystakes u didnt do nothing espespecial for him

again u tell RL dont count maybe for u but for rest players Rl COUNT and aurel situation is unique and the most unfortunate one , u are real or not ?

Edited once, last by Joker.: . ().

• I don't want to blame someone in something but everytime when i'm in game early morning or in some late hour aurel is in game mostly AFK just stands in game without doing anything with many hours just stands in Arena near to planet. He really play (PvP only, and is good in that) 10% from time when is in game. I not see reason to stands all day in game without play (i'm sure in that because his friends tell me is AFK when i try to talk with him). Everyone has a RL but if you're not had time to play just don't come into game and run far from your PC for all day. BTW i don't blame aurel for this day cuz that thing with his father is awful and i belive no one in this community thinks something bad for aurel or for other (i mean in real life) we're here for fun. Also i know for few bans against aurel from before for some things so he is not from most clean players, but nevermind everyone can do mistakes online, but for that are GRs to assess this crime and if is something serious to take care for that to not happen again. My personal observation for work on GRs are good, so if someone is reprimanded from them is with reason (i was reprimanded from GR in past before when i was new as freelancer without clan and i was guilty) They watching you. :D

Break the chains of life! Fly freely!

• yes ICE u right aurel play i think about 3-4 years here he always play like that afk alot he play form his work place and so on why just now he bother someone u people are real ? and yes in last weeks he have very very big RL problems his mother past away 2-3 weeks ago and he take care of his father who was very sick just to explain u the whole situation

even i said the penalty is valid till one point but u people dont understand , basicly when he was fined (penalty) in that moment ( time period) his father died i know maybe u dont belive me but this is the true, an unique situation and hard to belive but true one i dont lie about this things i never do cuz i am afraid of god , thas way i said to make a morale reparation ,for sure GRs will find others situation to punish him lol but this time was inocent.

• Code
    1. [Kick]
    2. AntiBaseIdle=600
    3. AntiCharMenuIdle=600

settings for space idle do not exist and actually its hard to control that
    thats why rules exist

oh... and i told you... i am not interested in this finger pointing

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• :thumbup: for Huor :)

(btw nicely working antibase iddle :thumbsup: @OP)

• ?(?( I can understand RL situations.I have many I deal with every day and I'm sure every pilot in this game is in same situation.So the answer is just log out of game and deal with RL.The game will be here when you get back.It's ashame that people can't see that this is just a game for intertainment and a distraction from RL in my point of view.
    We are just people that share a love for this game.all we have to do is play by the rules and don't let it control you emotions like anger. :zitat:
    Later,Bandit :bandit:

• Huor's plan sounds great ^^

It's not like being afk for 5 minutes or so for some "natural emergency" will give you any problem, but that doesn't mean it can be overused and be afk for a total of about 600 hours in just one of the accounts.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yup Ice this guy PLAYED a lot only maybe Spock is as active as him and all the time he play with one and same ID (chars) thas way he has so many hours on one ship, he love this game ( Freelancer) and he like this mod

just to show u someting 5 aurelcici001 597678 79 $373,717,616 34,209 1161:59:39 2179 117 117 143 16:33:41 – 06 May 14 http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.com/?page_id=41505 this is his NPCs (missions) ship ,he have only one this char more then 1000 hours, he have killed more aliens NPCs in ineer core that maybe others players killed Sirius NPCs :) he did even lots of times RP, for him its a bit of hard to comunicate cuz he cant speak english so RP with him its a bit hard and yes he sit lot of time in arena or X and yes he played form beging with afk breaks ( last 3-4 years ) and now suddenly he bother someone with this way of playing ? what a hypocrites .. and u people activate base iddling kick just now ? and Hour says he can make a space indlling kick if this is really wanted ;) yes thats way i belive this was an abuse, even if u people dont take in consideration his Rl situation

Edited once, last by Joker.: . ().

• What I don't get is, why does the whole thing sound like defending a player?

The server has rules, which you agree to as soon as you join the server.
    Those rules exist since this mod was launched and the server is accessible for the public.
    Before you agree to any rules and regulations, it is mainly common sense and somewhat recommended to read and understand those things you agree to.
    If you aren't able to read and/or understand the language in which those rules are written, you are free to have someone translating it to you. (this is however your own responsibility, not ours)
    Either way you will have to accept and deal with any upcoming consequences (positive or negative) based on your action.

Some people are lucky and idle without being "reported" or without it being noticed on the spot.
    Some people are simply not giving a dang and think they can do whatever they want. (this might work until a certain point)
    Some people try to use "me no understand" as general excuse for not having to pay attention to anything and started crying when they met someone who actually didn't care whether they understood or not.

The server language is English.
    The language within groups can vary and is up to the group members.

This is not so hard to understand, is it?

ps:
    Joker.
    Take those server rules and translate it into your language.
    In this way you do the community and especially the players who speak your language, a huge favor and make things for them easier to understand.

How about stop pointing your finger at things which are not perfect and "not right" (however you wanna name it), but doing your part to make it enjoyable for even more players instead.
    Stop the blame game and start improving. If everyone does just a little, all together we do a huge thing.

my 2 cents

• This is not helping your situation Joker, not in the least bit, you say his situation is unique, than please tell me the day after and the day after that did i have to kick and fine him again for idleing, i shoot and state his name for 20mins. no response, guns on the screen dont even move. Ban's can last longer...

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

Some people are lucky and idle without being "reported" or without it being noticed on the spot.

this is a joke i supose , let me repeat aurel play like this (afk breaks) sience beging (last 3-4 years) dont wrorrie he was spoted and notice for long time but he was let to play like this i wonder why? here is about someting else but iam not enter into details sience i dont have any proof
    Yes maybe this sounds like defending a player, i do this cuz i know his situation (RL) and not only , this player is not the first time when he was punish, did i ever try defend him or ask to tolerate if he was guilty until now ? NO, i do this now cuz i know was inocent (this time)

This is not helping your situation Joker, not in the least bit, you say his situation is unique, than please tell me the day after and the day after that did i have to kick and fine him again for idleing, i shoot and state his name for 20mins. no response, guns on the screen dont even move. Ban's can last longer...

yes his situation was exceptional and unique the time when u fined him with 60 mill only that time, its good u say u fined him many times for idling ,did i ask u tolerate him those times ? NO, i told u to return his penalty back the time when his father died he have every reson to be afk (i explain u whats going on with aurel then), even now if u have a heart in ur chest u can do this morale reparation its so hard ? or u have to much EGO, just think a bit about this

• My decision in game to fine him has and will have nothing to do with his personal position. As many have said before myself in this topic, if his situation was of that at the moment he should not of logged on, or it is as easy as pressing alt-f4. The fine is a joke to what his financial situation in the game is, and every offence it will increase, now when i am online he will log in and log out.

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• As much i regret the lost of his father makes him not innocent. As i lost a member of my family i even wasnt online the whole day. Well the reason is actually not that interesting. If he would be idle the first time or the 2nd - then for sure we wont have this mess here. But he got several warnings - not thats bad luck and i can understand why he probably wasnt able to answer in time due to his family affairs. But you cannot claim the GRs have dealt and punished Aurel too hard.
    I even can understand your position Joker. But if you look at the whole mess from some distance, you will figure out that we do not have overreacted on him.

Aurel has much more on his account - the 60 mil fine was just a drop in the ocean.

I think we could and should close the discussion here. The punishment has been taken and it was proofed to be right. We wont come any further in my eyes.

signature.png

• Can you please close the thread huor

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die