Meeting For All

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Is next Sunday's GMT/Server Time afternoon, 21st Abril a good day for you ? 19

1. Yes (17) 89%
    2. No, better Saturday 20th. (1) 5%
    3. No, it has to be in another day, Monday-Friday only. (1) 5%

That place seems to only have days, not hours/timezones.

Maybe a simple poll would work better, but since most people already picked on a day, we can simplify it:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I can not decide. Saturday 20 and Sunday 21, but you both choose suits me. I just need to know the time (well the server time, because it have 2 hours difference from my county and the server) ;)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• If both suits, pick Sunday to give support to that day instead of Saturday which no one voted.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i tried to setup an doodle meeting request. If you want you can choose which date you prefer, have selected now dates for the next two weeks.
    Maybe this helps to find a date for knightshade.

here is a link: Doodle: Meeting For All

Nice tool :) ... I can 21th (voted above) but in server evening time ... hour is important too for me this day.

• bump*

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• He was searching for his rum, as the first 3 words in his signature.

The votings are still going on, I think... anyway on the poll above, as it's 11 vs 1 (we know who, but only weekdays is a hard thing to ask from others) for Sunday, then the day is pretty much decided, what's left is the hour.

• Me im in EDT, time can be just about any time, preferably Evening Server time

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• That's the case of most people, evenings, not too late, not too early... so, what hour ?

• working on the clan, i can't promise we will make it but let us know the time and date and i will endeavour to get a rep there. (me , Zang or Shock) BTW any good systems worth renting PM me for suggestions as the clan has now tripled is size since i first decided to restart DP. Just so you guys know the clan leaders of DP are fixed they are Solidnebula, Zangetshu and Shockwave they all speak for DP interests and when DP gets a system Shock will be the GR any questions ask any of us

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• I can very likely be there. Any time is good for me.

P.S. Sorry for being away from CF for so long, life has been crazy. But I am working my butt off to become active again. ^^

• between 7 and 9 GMT works for me

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• Yes, any of those evening hours work for me, just let's put the date and hour info already, it's nearly Sunday and people have to put their alarms/clocks or to at least know at what hour to come for the meeting :P And, the location was SWAT Chatroom, right ? Or so I remember from the comments.

• Yes, so lets take this right at 8 GMT, on the 21'st this sunday, in swat chat

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• yes
    always good to fix chat problems before the meeting starts

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• You can also, simply click on the "TOOLS" button in the top bar with "PORTAL" and "FORUM" on the same bar, and inside tools, click on "CHAT".

Anyway, the only bug I actually saw was on the 1 to 1 chat that smileys are only visible by the other side, never by yourself, it makes itself as a little box for an instant then fully dissapears, but the other guy keeps seeing it correctly.

• So, the meeting is tomorrow, right?

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu