Elite:Dangerous

There are 79 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trinity_.

• David Braden made his pledge in BRITISH POUND STERILNG !
    Just checked the exchange : 1 pound stering = 1.605 US $ , means : plegde IS 2 000 000 in US $
    (even slightly more, dpemdeing on day-exchange rates)

Ok, that makes it one of the biggest pledges, but at least he's not cheating out starting with lower ammounts to then say "mo' money mo' ships" or so ^^ Bases on real fan base, not tricks.

He's already half the way there, so people may start pledging better when it's nearer to the goal. Over a month left should do it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• YEAH, it looks good in itself !

But ...unfortunatly ... its campaign so far ....
    well, see yourself, perhaps .... if somebody has a bit to give
    time to make up your mind if you wanna see this realized.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• It looks possible, if it goes at the same rate as yesterday, or the other days, it's possible ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yeah, hope never dies (or : at least only at last)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• As it looks like David Braben and the folks at Frontier Games hve heared to the audience.
    And put up a new Dev Vid with some more, even though still early, in-game footage.

HAVE A LOOK AT DEV DIARY 3

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• THX for this link, Husker :)

COOL flyin' ,isn't it ?

For others not familiar with this kind of flying :
    That's what a JOYSTICK is for :D
    (even if they use game-pads in the vid)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• Barrel roll barrel roll DO A BARREL ROLL !! :D There was a music like that.

Anyway... on that site, saw this:

Gary Whitta interviews Chris Roberts and David Braben about Kickstarter, Star Citizen, and Elite: Dangerous

^^

• Elite Dangerous has now reached its £1.25mil mark!!! :D heres to hoping that the game will FINALLY go into full production :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Yeah, Happy Birthday mr. David Braben

[video]

[/video]

• As soon as the beta is running I will give you some MORE infos on it :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• little bit of info........the david braben/elite story has appeared on local TV here in the UK.

just thought u guys might want to know.

cheers

Ray OK

• any links for that?

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Not enough links on here lol, so here are some more with videos and the like. I've backed this as it's a crime if it doesn't get finished, thankfully DB has the funding and is getting on with it. All hail the godfather of 3D space sims, don't ever forget this is the man who started it all with his university buddy Ian Bell, who now breeds burmese cats lol

Main Website: Elite: Dangerous

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

Pay close attention to this one, this is how you create random items, it saves time and can create galaxies
    [video]

[/video]

Fan made Cobra movie which is cool
    [video]

[/video]

• Thanks Gibbon for the links to David Brabens new Elite,its been many years since 1984 when this game exploded onto the BBC-B to pave the way for Every other space sim,Chris Roberts is only building on what Messrs Braben and Bell created and as such his new game will be way inferior to anything that David Braben does! Just wait and see!
    Right on Commander
    Vardek

Vardek

• One of the features i was reading about which i quite liked, was the fact your ship displays damage as it gets older, dents and scratches, and the paint fades and other cosmetic nonsense like that. I like the idea of your new shiny ship looking all beaten up if you don't service it lol

• so i guess mine would like scrap metal

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!