Recruitment for All

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• To All

There are a ton of Freelancers on the server who are wearing various licenses. I think it is in the best interest of all of us to start getting these people involved or at least in group, to attract new recuits for your clans. Most FL's won't reach out to the clans, so we need to go to them.

Just my thoughts.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Exactly what I was thinking about 15 minutes ago. Let's get to work :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• put some pressure on them... do RP

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• usually is enough ask any clan member in game or find clan forum and post application there. But before should anyone think about clan ... he need know what it is role-play on CF and know which RP fit him best .. and after this check clans with this rp to join.

In clan: more fun, internal quests, career and much more.

• @longbow....first Hi, and welcome to Swat Portal and the CF server.

Joining a clan means that you would have other like minded RP friends ( for what RP you have chosen) that back you up, help you and you are not flying around the vast universe alone. There is alot more than that, but you should really begin by feeling able to ask different clans/groups what they are about. The members of the server are able to help you expand your fun and knowledge of the game.

Feel free to ask questions or contact any {LP} member.....we are glad to point you in right direction no matter your chosen RP

Always remember that the RP on the server is for the fun of all players (factions of all RP parties).....pretty much it's that simple, fly safe, hope to cya ingame 8).

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I didn't know that the Way of the Pirate (or just rat) is the right direction :P If you look on it from another point of view, for example a smuggler's point of view, life could be really fun - there are always some nasty fat cops flying their ships, which I would call wrecks nowadays, and there's always a pirate around who's screaming "Yo mama is so fat she can't get in the trade lane LOLOLOL" ... you know what's the fun thing about it? They're both coming for you ... :keeporder:

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• yo long bow

every body above contact them all chat to them in game see what thay do and how thay doit
    its all goo d fun and the veriose RP is great ..
    we at the 13th a re mercs .. gunz for hire .. we trolly around in the shadows and wait untill we get a call .. then we swing into action ..
    at the moment we are building up the clan so will see 13th Armored Hauler / trucker /HGV /wideload and other ships taged like this hauling cargo for us
    which is a great laugh coz the good ole pirates give chase ... the cops try to fine for speeding and kaching a role play evening is set

if you need a train to get trading and experiance the fun of being chased from system to system by pirates im sure a few of us on here can help ..
    also get your self a fighter and ask a clan to jion in with them for a evening no strings atached im sure thay will be happy to have you along ..

get team speak and skype as well .. as typing and flying a pain in the deary air ^^

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• ummm, robbers, i think they were on about trying to get people recruited, not using it as a recruitment page
    and typos, u has lots

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• well i'm just going to post here

i'm not a farmer i'm a warrior

i'm in it for the battle

i can be on most anytime and for many hours at a time

if this is the kind of player your looking for message me

if you don't but know of some one who might pass this on

ty

longbow

• "Hi, let's be friends? Hi, let's hang out?"

Running out of people to shoot or be angry at, Gunny? :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• longbow: for you will be best go for police (CFPD, BG, DC) or pirate (SMG, LP, BLK-OP, FALLEN). Police and pirates can initiate direct action all time. Depends what you like most ... obey or break rules? ... :)

• "Hi, let's be friends? Hi, let's hang out?"

Running out of people to shoot or be angry at, Gunny? :D

Amidst your poor attempt at a cheap shot, the answer is, there are plenty of pirates and mercs who know how to do their rp and have made themselves targets. We are also doing the rp here, instead of some recently created server. :)

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Amidst your poor attempt at a cheap shot, the answer is, there are plenty of pirates and mercs who know how to do their rp and have made themselves targets.

Hey - it's not cheap - it's just that I've been expecting something like this...

Ontopic though, yes - I've seen there's plenty of things to shoot at!

We are also doing the rp here, instead of some recently created server. :)

Talking about cheap shots (pot called the kettle black, or something like that), this sentence makes no sense - is there a problem with people trying to create something new? Do you think some new server won't have RP? Is there genuine RP to be expected in some beta stages?

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

I think it is in the best interest of all of us to start getting these people involved or at least in group, to attract new recuits for your clans. Most FL's won't reach out to the clans, so we need to go to them.

agree :vinsent:

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!