CSF Announcement

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riebens.

• we will see

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Congrats 50, and good luck :) can't wait to see results :)

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

Edited once, last by Drale: mistake ().

• congratz 50 ... nice one .. the 13th Armored wish you all the best .. we raised a glass to our new honerable enemy commander " keep the sun at your shoulder and let your enemy grow no older " cheers * hic *

Thanks Mr. Robbers Dog!! I thank you for your support!! And of coarse you can always just call us up for rum as we (LP) are looking to start "Sirius Rum Brewery" ;)

good luck 50!

Thanks Husker!!

it does not happen often that a ASF or CSF commander gets not only the support of the own faction but also the support of the opposing one I consider this a very good step forward and will support this development as good as i can ASF vs CSF is about fun it is a virtual battle scenario between friends and not between enemies if you all keep that in mind this event will have a bright future

Once again I thank you OP for letting me be the CSF command :D. I support Michael as he supports me and Gunny as well who has been a great friend to me, and a big reason why I am CSF command. 'I say save the fighting for space not on the forums ;). I am willing to co-operate with multiple ASF people, but this week, I will kill you all in space :P. I hope this week can be a big step forward for the event and the server as a whole.

Yep, I think I said it before...my first big battle here was the very last official ASF/CSF week. Been waiting eve since for it's return and excited that 50Pack's will be the first ship under my targeting cursor. It's a shame but sometimes you have to get rid of the Dead Wood to make things happen. If you need virtual coinage to equip new guys, let me know. I gots a few billions.

Thanks for your support Rex!! Don't worry, when I see you, I will go after you with full force ;)

we will see

Yes we will, you better get you ... online :PPPP Join the fun :D

Congrats 50, and good luck can't wait to see results

Thanks Drale!! You will see first hand I hope, you'd better join ^^

Congrats 50, I think you will make for an excellent commander of the CSf, now here is to hoping my work load for next week will be light so I can participate in a ASF vs CSF event.

Yaay!! Thanks Mystic :DDDDDD I will see you in space and try to defeat you *insert evil laugh here* :P

Thanks all, and see you tommorow, today I work, tomorrow though I will have more time to play, hopefully I can come on later on the forums aswell ^^

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• congratz 50!

will hope to see ya at the event if i can make it.

BTW when is next event?

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• hmm, looks like nearly the whole community was glad with this change, and posted it/their opinion freely. It looks interesting.

horatio's ego:
    There is no next event, the next week is an event all by itself :D
    The full week has options to create events at anytime, while there are 2 sides to fight with.
    You could read the forum for this topic a bit more, for more information on tactics and such ;) Like the ASF section.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• congratz 50!

will hope to see ya at the event if i can make it.

BTW when is next event?

Thanks!!!! Try to make it, it would be a lot of fun :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• That's life, some are made to lead and some to make the hard work(poor me)... Congratz, see you in space Admiral:)

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• In the darkest hour of CSF -means disadvantage in numbers - I wish you to be stronger than others wish, smarter, than others wish, more lucky, than other wish :)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• That's life, some are made to lead and some to make the hard work(poor me)... Congratz, see you in space Admiral

lol thanks :D. And I will still fight lol so I will lead and do the hard work ;)

In the darkest hour of CSF -means disadvantage in numbers - I wish you to be stronger than others wish, smarter, than others wish, more lucky, than other wish

Thanks sir! Will you be joining the battle? If so then we can still balance the CSF and ASF ;). Thanks :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I need access to the CSF boards and threads.

Did a successfull defence of Magellan today against ASF Blood Guard invader, but not sure if he carried the right license, bit the tag was ASF_BG_something.

My char is Riebens[CSF] - fully licensed

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• access granted since nobody else was giving access

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• good to hear that csf borders are guarded :) ... hope more action will come.

• I thought ASF vs CSF was the last week of the month? Yes? No?

I am not sure myself, but I see the Counters are updated each day, and I read somewhere that there was an effort to make it more relevant by making ASF/CSF every day of the month and not just the last week.

Maybe the powers that be can cast more light on this, but I like the idea of always being able to jump in my CSF ship and go blast some ASF that are where they should not be.

The ASF guy I interacted with today was mighty surprised that asf/csf exist and then said that he was very interested in it and knew a few friends from croatia that will also be interested in it .

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460