Back, and loving it!

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• Hello all, it was a very nice suprise to see Crossfire is still running, and with good numbers online!

After almost 5 years away, playing tons of all kinds of different games, I can only conclude this: Frelancer->Crossfire mod, is the best pvp game for me! And I rly like the changes u've done with the mod. It looks and feels very cool. cant wait to discover it all again, and hopefully ace in combat!

I wish you all good speed, profitable trading, easy taxing, clean arrests, and above all a good time! Cya in game!

Endy

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Chars: Endymion, Endy

Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz, 8,0GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200 series

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

• WB Endy. Tagging?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Im not sure yet, Ive always had a huge policeman in my heart, but I would also like to contribute to the overall RP. Meaning if we lack some good pirates (decent RP ones etc) and there is too much police. Maybe u can help me with an overview?

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

• welcome back! :)

• wb endy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Welcome Back Endy,
    good to see that some of the vets are returning

• Welcome back, sir! Good to see some vets from before my time returning [I been here alsont 4 years]. Fly safe!

• If you don't want to be a cop, I would suggest talking to {LP} or (fallen) for pirate RP. I support both clans and both need the help. I'm sure they will be PM'ing you soon.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Wb Endy ! :) But I remember seeing your name on the server sooner than 5 years 8|

And well, you can see in-game how the RP status is and who outnumbers who ^^ Now Mercenaries also get in the counter.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Endy!

How are the Danish Headquarters these Days :D

oh btw. - that´s Kermit here ;)

WB!!!

Click the image above to visit us.

• But somehow that important that you like to comment everything i write! Leave this thread to Endy, would you?

Click the image above to visit us.

• WB Endimon.....excellent reintroduction posting 8). As always gfs and good voyages :D when you have chars ready again for RP let me know...if you need help I will assist if possible.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Hey DW, this thread is the 2nd one I reply something yours this month, stop exagerating, somebody may believe it.

I though it was important enough to inform him under which tags he can (not) find you ^^ Telling which of the PX Knight XXXs is you, it's up to you :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• IDD cant they just be glad im back, and think of nothing else:)

Btw after much thought, I cant imagine not being a police officer in game!

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

• Wb Endy ! :) But I remember seeing your name on the server sooner than 5 years 8|

And well, you can see in-game how the RP status is and who outnumbers who ^^ Now Mercenaries also get in the counter.

Well I might have been briefly back on few occasions in 2008, after that not. You might also have stumbled by my name in this forum!

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR