Done?!

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LexTalionis.

• you want me to leave the forum and server? 34

1. yes, as sooner as better (1) 3%
    2. no, stay on here (33) 97%

Well.

Im sorry that Im going to hurt your eyeballs once again. I got only one question (look at the poll)
    Im serious about it, because Im sort of sick of the bullying around only because its not pleasing to read the others opinion.
    IF you have the balls to vote, then do yourself a favor and be encouraged enough to tell the reason.
    I know a bunch wont do it, because they don't care. But I do.
    It's not just bits and bytes behind the screen, but human beings. This should not be forgotten.
    If I stay, I will proceed the way I did so far.
    If I leave you might have the "freedom" to do whatever you want, because no one seems to care about.

• No I don't -> My answer

You are one of the few who actually care about this community and the server itself. Also a good friend and you'll be missed and it'll damage the community if you leave.

• a valueable community member leaving is no option at all

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• What is going on now?

Always glad when I see SMG_AD online.

What is going on now?

PS
    What is going on now?

• Hi
    No we want you to stay mate, we need and want more people like you who care about the community and the server. Also we would miss your video's :)

In game Characters Molasar,Rasalom, Lestat, Sal_Roma & Crookey 8)

• My friend I dont want to see you leave , as I said before you and the rest of the team are doing great sometimes it may seem as if nothing is being done but that's just the way things are, slow but sure.
    Your departuare will have a big impact on the game and the server more than you know so my friend, I encourage you to stay . But RL comes first if you need to do that please do so just dont leave for good, maybe a small absenence, sometimes in life
    we need to just stand back a few steps to see ahead. Good luck with everything, hope things get better.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• Abras you should be superior to "that guys"say or think. You are one of the few than can actually say they are helping this comunity. and noone of them can point fingers without realizing they did nothing to help.
    So chill out m8

• Abras i hope you stay.
    Let you tell this by one who knows in what situation you are. Wipe the dust of your shoulders and well sometimes its more wealthy to select priorities and ignore things. Natural election will do the rest^^

Or dont try to do everything. Share load - there are a bunch of other GRs online. As for mods - well the others do some work too^^
    After all - remain with the goals you have and keep going - forward!

Although i find it ridiculous you enqueue yourself with all the politicians lately :) Be pirate enough to make everyone's life harder^^

signature.png

• i second Raven, Thom and Crookey.

We need you mate.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I can't imagine how or who would even make you ask a question that you should leave. My vote is an official STAY!! If you need pirate RP backup and see me around, you can always count on any assistance from me that you need. As GR, you are second to none imo. I appreciate your hard work and fairness.

Marauder

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I, too, am one of the many who voted that you should stay. The poll was a little vague as to the reason why you might leave but in blind faith I still voted that you should stay on with us because we need expirenced players.

However, if you feel that you must go due to circumstances beyond your controll, then .... can I have your guns ??? (LOL)

Trading is very competitive and you have to be able to handle getting your butt kicked.

- Paul Tudor Jones -

• Being new here I not know all that has transpired, and would be greatly .. unhappy to see a long term member (and from what I have read so far someone who cares and does his best to make this a place we can be proud of, and if I was not so computer iliterate would offer my help) On that note Please don't leave as we need people like yourself to keep our home in respectfully good shape. :)

"Imagination is the Creation of All Things." B.Mac. 1986 :thumbup:

• Why leave man? If you feel you somehow enjoy being here then you already know there is no reason to do that (and you don't need anyone's opinion). Anyway,

leaving is no option at all

It would be easier to die than to leave SWAT

Visit my blog @ travelwithtesla.com

• I really hope Abras, after all this time, won't give up to some conflicts and attacks when he tries to help. Even if "noone" cares, on my side I'm trying to help, directly.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I want second Marauder post. CF and portal too simply need ppl who want and really help ... it mean ppl like you Abras :)