Crossfire 1.9 - Multiplayer Problems...

There are 429 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• we stopped the tests on the hook

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ahoy Vardek,

My testing so far shows that you can land at nuetral places (up to -6 nuetral) and you can purchase cargo....but you can't purchase equipment at more than -3 nuetral. I'm not sure what is more improtant yet as to Planet/station owner ro the ones who are at bar. I'll be trying to figure that out next, hope it helps ;)

Edit...has anyone noticed that the Xenos don't jump quite so much.....I haven't been to test the Dom's yet

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I have seen the same.....I checked ships....none in scan range, just tradelane disruption.

Never mind what I said about landing at -6 nuetral...Very odd that you can land at -10 hostile bases...you can even buy a bribe or/and talk with people in bar^^ I guess tis is feature for smugglers? Although then you have to run the guantlet getting away from the hostile station if you didn't buy a bribe I guess. The missions seems to be available up to nuetral -3 edit- looks like neutral - 1 after more tries.

"marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Edited 2 times, last by Marauder ().

• tradelanes disrupt - thats part of an plugin that simulates tradelane malfunctions in new system

Huor
    is this a newly created char?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I tried with one of my old chars....didn't get stuck there. I am green rep with Zoners (don't know if it matters that its listed as a Zoners gate?)

• no - doesnt matter

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The last couple days, I have ctd several times while docked and trying to swith to other char. So far I have seen no side effects such as loosing things or such...just ctd with the message " do you want to report to MS" thing. Other than that server has been runing great for me:)

Small side note...the Fury ship in Enigma has odd description:

The Catalyst is one of the best fighters available. It is the first choice for every pilot that can't stay out of heavy battle. The ship is agile, has heavy hull and high firepower.

Fury looked ok...I didn't have cash to test it...but the Catalyst sounds fun ?( to try as well

• Two crashes during TDM fights in Arena 3vx3. (cca 30 min) no more than 10 ppl on-line.

More times I after undock not see targets on HUD or in space (undock, move) then they suddenly appeared (but there was delay). Few times was in next moment death. My ping is cca 38 0 0 so no lagg issue on my side.

Later night were two more crashes with cca 6*** and later 3 ppl on-line (I and my clan member were in Dervon). Nothing special doing, game crashes after I open items transfer window above GMG station. I noticed however in Dervon one interesting thing ... once Drones appeared (game little shake), I lost immediately shield and 1/2 hull and in next moment Drones were more than 1k away and mowing to my position . Dunno what it was, occurred/noticed only once.

Two small inaccuracies found in Canis sector. In Kinak found one false mine-field (description and appearance on nav-map), it even give warnings mines detected in space but there was only normal asteroid field. Second: in Planet Castis description is "Sansam is a burning hot world, not friendly for any kind of life. The surface is rich of crystalline structures.

*** Feature "forced landing on Pittsburg" for ppl who not restart game is switched off? After I restarted game and return I found one player and asked him if he restarted game ... from attached conversation it looks he only waited in game when server restored after crash.

• Hi
    I thought I should mention that there seems to be a problem with the Predator,Iv'e mounted a Coalition Turret on its one Turret Mount
    and I cant make it fire,if I turn off (blue out) all my other weapons and leave the Coalition Turret green it just wont fire,also the IMP Counter
    Measure fires when I fire my guns and it cant be meant to do that...can it?
    Vardek.

you know that turrets are firing to the back?
    so when you go in rear view and fire, you should see your turret firing, like its supposed to do ;)

• will forward the crash logs to huor, maybe he can find out something

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• After the re-start, I can also not see it ...

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• an update

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Thanks ...

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460