Crossfire 1.9 - Multiplayer Problems...

There are 429 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Armored Transport cargo ship

Armored Transport

Will not dock with any station that has octagonal or round door [asteroid stations or mid-size 8 door stations]. The docking animation runs in an infinite loop [cannot use ESC to abort]. Seems to work on most stations that have a square door but sometimes not.

the ship is too big

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• erhmmm.... the ships size is alright. The npc Armored Transport works fine for them ... at eyery kind of station.

... but the player available one has the mount point changed much further ahad on the otherwise identical ship-model.
    Therefor on docking its "quarterdeck" sticks sometimes a wee bit too much out of the zone responsible for the completion
    of the docking procedure.

=> game stucks in the animation.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• the mount of the ship was moved forward with a patch several months ago in order to improve the docking of that ship
    the original docking mount did also not work

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• How do you do. Beside me such problem, when buying of any cargo at flight from station (the planets), play hangs and writes that possible problems with server, call at later. When turning, in play nave appears before station without cargo.. What solve the givenned problem? Removing FСF and repeated installation, problem has not solved.

• several players have been kicked this morning, and yesterday all day. i suspect it is something to do with a trading commodities bug where if you buy commodities then leave, you are kicked from the server.

i was warned about this yesterday, by an online player, which saved me a load of grief. i have tried to warn players today, but several are not returning. at present there are only two other players besides myself online.

are you guys in authority aware that there is a problem on the server????

cheers

Ray OK

• Yeah, as I said yesterday...
    That is a temporary de-sync of the dynamic economy, every day the commodities prices and places they are sold get changed, and if for some reason the client and the server files are not the same, the server will consider you tried to cheat editing your files, but since this happened before, there's no automatic ban (as in other files edited cases).

It should fix automatically in the next restart, tonight, or if OP manually fixes the issue.

Meanwhile you can still kill NPCs for their escape pods to sell them at prisons for a ton of money.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Michael

yes i remember chatting to you in game. problem is that it was not fixed with the reset and as a consequence loads of players are being kicked today and in the main they are not returning.

thought i should let people know through this forum is all

cheers

Ray OK

• should be working now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• goody, i hope that tomorrow the automatic economy will also work

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,