Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Ok, something strange happened to me while i was trading Berylium containers from NL to NB... I was out of nanobots, so i wanted to turn on autobuy, and see if it works... When i docked on NB, strange thing occurred... It didn't bought nanobots, instead, it bought large number of shield batteries... With cost of -2000$. And when i undocked, i had 0/0 nonobots/shield batteries... I have tried to buy them manually after that, but i couldn't because my storage was full ?(And i can't even buy containers anymore, because they don't exist anymore at dealer... :S

Forget about containers, i was at the wrong planet, lol :D

I have some screenies:

Weird :D

Ship - Soulforge Train

Char - Drale-Train[cpc]

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

Edited once, last by Drale ().

• Hai OP
    I know u ar busy with the server end stuff .. just when u get some time of take a look mission 7 i think( new worlds)
    I em at the point when u reatch the DOM gate end should weight for the COAL Commander to return of chalking the gate
    Now i have weighted for like 2 h end nothing. Coal wing just go to the gate end nothing happen. Now sins i know that gate have the beam weapons i think
    they shuld get kild end mission go on but they just go to the gate end start shooting on it but gate don't attack them .

Take care :thumbup:

• I seem to be having issues in the mission when I fight the Nomad strike carrier in Sol.

me and my allies kill the carrier just fine. But then the mod crashes to desktop with a runtime error

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• Psy, just restart and try again. I had similar problems with that mission.

Also, Juni, King, Orillion, and a bunch of cruisers are stalking me now... Every time I jump, they're there and stay there not following. Even when Juni and King were supposed to fly with me to Coalition space, their clones stalked me everywhere. o.O

• Luka, as Gunny said, yo uare installing the game in an improper way. Read the FAQ way for the "right way", as your situation looks same as installing FL first then the stuff.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Hai OP
    I know u ar busy with the server end stuff .. just when u get some time of take a look mission 7 i think( new worlds)
    I em at the point when u reatch the DOM gate end should weight for the COAL Commander to return of chalking the gate
    Now i have weighted for like 2 h end nothing. Coal wing just go to the gate end nothing happen. Now sins i know that gate have the beam weapons i think
    they shuld get kild end mission go on but they just go to the gate end start shooting on it but gate don't attack them .

Take care

this already was explained
    move a bit closer

I seem to be having issues in the mission when I fight the Nomad strike carrier in Sol.

me and my allies kill the carrier just fine. But then the mod crashes to desktop with a runtime error

i have tested this mission many times meanwhile and can not reproduce the error nor can i imagine where it should come from

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Psy, just restart and try again. I had similar problems with that mission.

Also, Juni, King, Orillion, and a bunch of cruisers are stalking me now... Every time I jump, they're there and stay there not following. Even when Juni and King were supposed to fly with me to Coalition space, their clones stalked me everywhere. o.O

I additional was stalked (:D Cool descripton) by the Transports Greysomething and Ghost and a 2. Juni and a 2. King until Mission 27 i guess, they vanished when Juni and me entered Sovetskaya. But just to say it, i am pretty much impressed by the Storyline, everything is fitting and as always i had some laughs also that i know Jack Blinch for years now i never knew that he was a smuggler :D, it´s realy great and gives the old FL feeling back - i am still excited (which is a rare behavior of mine for a new Game) to play it further this evening.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Thx OP
    ...... It is done. I em at the end..... awesome , awesome.... Microsoft should pay u for this man . what a job xD
    U take FL no new lvl man... U have my gratitude
    Just.... the end .. not sure how to say it.. i think it nide 2,3 more lines of the story to make it open end
    Edit; Allso maby one line(massage) right before Trent jump to core from Orilion end juni....just a suggestion XD
    anyway... great job OP end the whole team :thumbup:

Edited once, last by Zee ().

• Im having problems in SP too where i have to kill the carrier..... i get some abnormal program termination crash when i kill it...... Also the moon Titan and planet Saturn starts to spin fast during the battle (when i randomly kill the one of the BS's)...............it have crashed 4 times now when i won the battle......i cant seem to get past this....

annyway i also got a CTD at the intro of sol.... secound time it went fine.... i guess it is unstabile....

and i got a CTD when i exited the gate to Neptun from Pluto

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Well Zee, it already is open ended, and more missions can be added by patching later. there are other important stuff to do now for players :)

andreas: All your problems seem to be within Sol system... not sure what's going on with that system it had "issues" since it exists which were fixed...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• there are no issues in sol
    the system is perfect, that it crashes for some ppl can not explained as it is working for all others
    if there would be a scripting bug then it would crash EVERYTIME

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I know , i know Michael xD
    end no is not exactly open ended us Trent is left in Dom Space end if u have to follow the story the way it end now he can't return home
    If he return he have to tell The order end the humans what happen in the core .. That how i see it but anyway is damn awesome :thumbup:
    Fix the server is more important :)

• there we go at the 11'th attempt i did it.....it dident crash.......idk why......the planets was still spinning..........hmmm.........maybe i messed upp the game becouse i tried to dock at the orisis during the mission and got a crash?......or maybe i was just lucky.

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Btw i cant bump into the Asteroids in Nephele i just fly through them....

• nephele... hmm could be
    i experienced something like that before in omega41

@cro
    deactivate aero

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Twice now ... as Walker starts blowing up his battleship, the screen is green before the time and then crash to desktop...

This is an ACCESS VIOLATION error ....

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Freelancer.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.1223.11
    Application Timestamp: 00534d69
    Fault Module Name: EngBase.dll
    Fault Module Version: 1.11.0.173
    Fault Module Timestamp: 3e401cd3
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00011c20
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 7177

Additional information about the problem:
    LCID: 1033

Will try again later when playing 'As Administrator' ....

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Ok. I tryed all again and it still doesen't work.

I don't think i install wrong. I am doing the same, as the instructions say. And i did the same the first time + I have a friend on the comunication, who assisted me at instaling the game (the same way as huors instructions say)

So...:
    -first, i Deactivate the 1.9 mod.
    -I uninstall Freelancer
    -I delete 1,9 mod from FMM map

Than I... :
    -Install freelancer
    -Install 1.9
    -Activate 1.9

When i start the game and wach the videos, The game stops at the "orange coloured" space. And after some time of looking at the picture, it throws me out to the desktop, and the microsoft send/dont send message comes up.

Idk, but might it be an overload? That I don't have the requirements? I have 1,5 GB RAM

At the Error message (that opens after the crash) you can look at the report. It means nothing to me, and i don't eaven know what to look at, as there are moastly numbers... But if you think it would be in any help, i can take screenshots.

• 1.5GB Ram???? thats an odd amount of ram to have you do know ir's better to have two stick of ram the same amount. i.e 2 stickts of 1 to make 2, 2 sticks of 2 to make 4 ect