1.9 again

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• and?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• and we the loving community are a little curios :P
    I presume its more testing as the release gets closer i would expect more tests are required.
    (I would add that a little advance warning would be nice, however knowing that its release is near makes up for that :) besides i do have a ton of other stuff i need to be doing :()

I hope all the testing and such goes well :)

• Well, I hope everyone cleared their cap ships till now. Anyway they will be clear once 1.9 is released ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I guess I can log in tonight and clear my KD

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• The acctive [UR] members have sold their cap ships now and given the chars money & parked them in convenient places for a quick start in 1.9

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• I recently found UR Nihil who was still building up his cap ship, and still with no idea that all cap ships have to be sold, but, now he knows and is clear for 1.9 as well.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ty for telling him Mike

Havent seen Nihil in a year

vishnu said he saw him some weeeks ago....

annyway as i said.... the acctive UR members are ready and thats Psy,Vishnu and me i asked Vishnu to contact Dino on disco but i havent seen D yet.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Thanks to a PX mate, I got the warning just in time, so my LT is history 8). Just looking for a 1.9 download link, and any help people can give me on getting CF to install correctly on Win7. :huh:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Must not mean he also dont need support from time to time. CA - feel free to ask if you got problems during your activation or installation.
    For now i dont see why it should not work the usual way like on XP - tough i have no experience with Win7 - especially not with CF 1.9. Requirements do not change so you should cope to install it ;)

signature.png

• [...], and any help people can give me on getting CF to install correctly on Win7. :huh:

I had no single problem running 1.82 on 7 just by starting every install package (FL, FLMM, CF) with admin rights. If 1.9 will be similar evrything should run fine. Ofc. i am also looking forward to the download package - hope that not everyone will hide in SP for the Missions right after the install :D

If you have any probs post them here we try to help.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Well, yes Freelancer's engine is based on Microsoft coding, 1.82 works well with any windows (even Win 8 beta) while you keep pressing the "admin" buttons, when you open FLMM, when you open the mod, the access to internet if it asks...

• "run as admin" is activated by default for FLMM now
    during the installation the necessary changes are done

also AERO is getting temporarily deactivated when running Crossfire
    -> this improves the performance and allows to watch the intro vids (instead of black screens)

both can be changed again by the users if they wish... but i considered it a useful change
    further changes could have been included to raise performance and improve several other things but actually i decided against it as i have no intention doing changes which also have influence on other software

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!