Posts by Blacky

Hallo OP,

wie komme ich an den "FL-shader" um CF starten zu können?

Ich habe in der Launchermaske unter Shader auf FL-Shader eingestellt.

Ohne Erfolg.

Muß ich einen neuen, aktuelleren L. herunterladen?

Wenn ja, wo?

Grüße Blacky

The problem is perhaps no problem: the antivir-software "think´s" that she has detected a virus. But there is no virus. Conclusion: before you install anything of Freelancer and CF s w i t ch your Virenscanner off!
    After installation you can already switch it on, nothing bad will happen in the meantime.

This problem ist typical for some v.-scanners, therefore many installation manuals demand to switch any scanner off before installation.

Hope I could help you
    Blacky

As I did not found c l e a r answers in the past threats, I must ask :

Well, I gathered these "several parts in the deep of DK-space" (Abrasdevil).
    Has anyone of you used them?
    They are dreaming in my cargohold, showing me, that they wanted to be mounted.
    But my ship(Deimos) has only 2 slots being able to mount them.
    I am flying around and nothing shows me, that I am able to cloak or uncloak.
    Is it already a lookout of the next release or a real possibility for FL 1.9?

P.S.: During the Storyline a fourth docking-place in DK-space offered a cloaking device?
    Did anyone notice that too?

Hallo OP,
    vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort. Ich habe mir schon so etwas gedacht. Es freut mich für die Zukunft. Habt ruhig den Mut die Protagonisten mit neuen Sprechern zu versehen, da das alte Vokabular fast ausgereizt ist. Die Zunft kommt damit schon klar.
    Insgesamt möchte ich Dir und Deinen Mitstreitern ein großes Kompliment für die gelungene Fortsetzung des "Freelancerfeelings" machen!

Anbei ein paar "savegames" zur Lektüre. Ich hoffe, Du wirst "fündig".
    Grüße Blacky

Die Antwort will nicht über den Server, hoffentlich klappts.

Hallo,
    nach dem Ende der Storyline und der Aufforderung "Find a Job" war ich im Besitz von 5 (1K) cargos (launch to space) und 2 DK-equipments (1 key und 1 device). Insbesondere der "device" sollte besondere Bedeutung haben.
    Was ist damit anzufangen? - Die cloaking devices habe natürlich gesehen, aber nicht gekauft.
    Für Aufklärung wäre ich dankbar?
    Blacky

Hello all,

pay attention: those letter got thousends. I got the same letter from which Bond told already. do n o t answer in a n y c a s e !
    They only try to get on your money in th end.
    This mail is not only spam, its an illegal operation of a gangster-network.
    Ignore or delete it completely, better: inform the police.
    Blacky

Ich habe die Nachricht jetzt erst gelesen.
    Darauf habe ich schon lange gewartet. Es freutt mich besonders, dass die neue Storyline eine gelungene Fortsetzung der Grundstorx zu sein scheint. Prima. Ein ganz besonderer Dank für das Einfühlungsvermögen der Autoren und Macher.
    Blacky

well here I am with the result:
    MSI told me, that ATI has the new driver 8.6 for that problem. I loaded this driver from the ATI-website... and all troubles are gone! FL runs very well.
    Thats it.
    Thanks for your contacts and tell it other people!
    Blacky

"What the hell has a display driver with debugger to do? Have you updated directx too?
    Are you running vista?" (Huor)
    1. I am running directx 9c
    2. Operatingsystem XP SP2
    3. Only FL installed - no other programs
    4. Graficcard MSI R 3650 MD 512 (ATI-Prozessor)
    5. AMD 4400 Duo 2GB Memory

Blacky

well, that was my first idea and I was looking for a suitable driver this afternoon. But it is not easy, as the driver must handle hdmi too.
    I had a short glance in the msi website. I think I will contact msi for that problem.
    In the meantime I use another comp.
    Later I will tell you what msi says..., if they something say!
    Blacky