Crossfire 1.9 status

There are 175 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Yes, I'm already busy on the server now announcing and answering questions :)

Though, Ragnarok gunboats have to be sold as well I guess... lol

Players asked me about gunboats, for FL it is considerated a capital ship as well, so you have to answer "yes" as well.

Why should the Ragnarok have to be sold as well?
    Its not a train class and no capital ship, is it?

I mean, cap's and trains use mooring fixture to dock.
    the ragnarok uses the regular docking ring as well as the regular docks on stations (even its too big to fit properly)

@ OP

What ships exactly do you recommend to get rid of?
    All ships which uses the mooring fixture?
    Also the Ragnarok from GR's ?

• no you can keep those
    mostly battleships, cruisers, gunboats, utility ships
    not the ragnarok

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• busy with RL

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Sold all the Capital ships and letting other know on the server as well. Just building back up to be able to buy again once everything is finished. Looking forward to 1.9, not that this one isn't great as is. :)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Thanks OP for the update.
    Thats great news.
    Really really looking forward to 1.9
    It might be worth posting this great news on moddb.com (just checked and there's no new update there yet and there's been lots of people asking about 1.9...... It's your news and decision if you want to release the info at this time to the outside community ?) as there seems to be a lot of interest there and it should bring new people to Swat. :)

In game Characters Molasar,Rasalom, Lestat, Sal_Roma & Crookey 8)

• I em extremely happy u finally decade to release 1.9 OP . This is the best thing u can do to your server . Lake u see the whole community is
    exaided of this news end i bet more ppl will join when 1.9 come a live. Crossfire is Freelancer 2 ...period ,so this desesion only will help this
    community grow.....granted not everything end everyone is perfect but imperfection made the universe end cuz of that me , you end
    everyone ells live today so.... eye's open ;)
    Sorry for pissing u of before but i had good reasons ..... now ,well what more i can say ... U did what is right end u making progress so i wish u
    end this community all the best end happy hunting
    If 1.9 is what i think it is i will probably give my GM job in Aion end will come here full time end i got lots of friends i will bring with me so
    Good luck to u all ;)

• Well Zee, nice to hear it :)

And Bond, your issue is solved from our in-game chat, good luck though :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• All Cap ship owners can come to Nephele sector 6-E and buy a APC 450 cargo to store turrents.

We will help with the turrent transfer and yes u can camp the ship in Nephele under UR's protection untill 1.9 if u want too.

Non-Allied Clan/Group Members--- 5 Mil --- And 3 mil for the secound APC for non-allied clans.

Freelaners---- 2 mil ---- The secound APC has no fee if u just bought one (freelancers only)

PS: u need a netural red hessian rep to dock and the ship base price is 10 mil.

And contact a [UR] member in game or PM me for further info.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 4 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• nearly everyone knows that OP does his Job very good, for free and for the good of the Server Zee - sometimes there are good reasons not to release a new version. Just play with us now and trust him when it goes to 2.0 somewhen. Next Time maybe you will be the one telling others to calm down and wait ;) - looking forward to play with you.

andreas :D nice operating service, you just forgot that buying several Dromedaries to do the same is much chepaer if you will sell them later for new Cap Ships, sry mate.

@OP
    would it be possible to get a date until we definatly have time to switch? In my case i am damn busy in RL and i realy need to plan an evening online for switching my cap chars. Are we save until Saturday evening?

Click the image above to visit us.

• A bunch of dromedaries, you'd need 2x810k for the junkie bribe else you can stay risking the load, as you need 2 of them for a cap ship and 3 for a Kusary DS or Rheiland Cruiser.

I'm actually glad I never finished remaking my cap ship fleet from 1.7 lol, I only had the necessary ones, and the losses are small.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Diferent PoV. how many dromedary can you buy with 5 mil?
    and Btw michael there are other ways to be neutral without using bribes :D
    and only the coalition turrets are worth to keep.
    and yeah it takes some work for people that has many ships but all can be handle in 1-2 days

• 62820 for the Dromedary + 810k for the Junkers Bribe stores 275 Cargo = 5 Turrets
    9952238 for the APC + 810 for the Junkers Bribe stores 450 Cargo = 9 Turrets

The Osiris has 10 Hardpoints for Turrets. You will need two Ships in both cases, so:

Dromedary (62820 + 810) x 2 - 55220 - = 1.690.420 costs

you get half of the ships Price back later when reselling for a new Train (31.410) and you can delete the other character and buy a Patriot LF for a draw back of 23810.

APC (9952238 + 810) x 2 - 9.944.638 + 5 Mil = 14.961.458

you get half of the ships Price back later when reselling for a new Train (4.976.119) and you can delete the other character and buy a Patriot LF for a draw back of 4.968.519.
    Andreas fee will cost non allied Clans additional 8 Mil and FLs 2 Mil (meanvalue 5 Mil)

Means the APC part is 885 % more cost intensive than the Dromedary Part. In other words you pay nearly 9 times more credits for it.

edit:

and for the Kusari Destroyer:

The KD has 14 Hardpoints for Turrets. You will need two APC or three Dromedaries, so:

Dromedary (62820 + 810) x 3 - 79030 = 2.539.430 costs

you get half of the ships Price back later when reselling for a new Train (31.410) and you can delete the other two characters and buy a Patriot LF for a draw back of 47620.

APC stays the same as above.

Means the APC part is 589 % more cost intensive than the Dromedary Part. In other words you pay nearly 6 times more credits for it.

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker ().

• :( i shoulda come in here and read first woulda saved my turrets ah "Salavi" there's always the new ones :) can't wait

"Imagination is the Creation of All Things." B.Mac. 1986 :thumbup:

• @all
    regarding cap ships

i am not going to answer further questions about this topic... during the past days my account has been spammed by pms and i am absolutly not willing to answer those pms and play through all eventualities
    i have clearly said what to do on this thread... nothing else needs to be mentioned and i am actually not interested in what is stored on your chars or if it gets lost
    if its asked too much to get rid of those ships then we instead talking about a full char whipe if that pleases you more

How much time?
    dunno... maybe tomorrow... maybe in a few days... maybe in a week

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Good to hear Bond :)

Daywalker as ideas

@OP
    Well, I was hoping to solve and answer all the issues myself on the server by announcing the decisive/clear info you gave me which took out doubts(even if it was the same as on here), as is noticeable even with Bond on here.
    Seems some people got scared there would be no big ships at all in 1.9... idea I eliminated for who was in-game.

Your did said clearly what to do, yet people tried to find ways to loose the less possible.

So it's all good as it is now, after your clear post.