Clans and groups catalogue

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Wow this is evolving... A new and closed board would be great. There's enough moderators to be able to keep this board updated when a leader PMs, if that's the system you'd wish to employ.

However, I'd like you to consider leaving the System Rules board intact, and when describing a clan and stating their system, just link to the rules in that board. That way a person can find both rules of a specific system (by going to System Rules board) and details on server clans (by going to Crossfire Clans board).

Clan affiliation is mostly graded on a scale of -3 to +3 from what I've seen, maybe a script wouldn't be needed, since this is mostly arbitrary and prone to changes...

My apologies on leaving the LNAWs out of groups - what's their chosen RP, I don't remember my scans?

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• LNAW are mercenary.

And if are my informations correct -> [gt] left CF (according to info from leader Renegade Sixkiller)

• Shock i disagree with ur classification m8: Police Clan and Police Group, and so on...CoP is not group, CoP is the clan!Group can be formed for 1 night or day...
    I know what u mean and what u want to point at, but this is not the good way.

Atm i have not idea how to properly call Clan who pay a rent for system and clan who not pay for system atm, but think a little, maybe some clans here wait for 1,9 to come and then to rent the system or just wait for more members to recruit.
    Once again idea is ok but Your classification is not good for number of reasons!

greetings

• Whatever, Server Clan / Free Clan then?
    Any kind of classification other than the one being clan, other being something else will cause confusion (why is that one like this, and the other like that). People don't read stuff carefully.
    By group I don't mean chat group, obviously. It's just a name.

Note to all groups who will rent a system when 1.9 is published - list will be edited as clans become official, so no worries.

As I said, people don't read stuff carefully.

4th draft:

Police clans - BG, CFPD, DC, UR
    Police groups - CCCP, CoP

Pirate clans - Fallen, LP, SMG
    Pirate groups - DSC, G41, GoP

Mercenary clans - IOC, PX, SA
    Mercenary groups - LNAW, ToD

Smuggler clans - BLK_OPS
    Smuggler groups -

Unknown/unaligned - Borg

• clans... that are clans
    not groups

the only difference is that some are official server clans and the others not
    at the moment you start trying to find new names for the same stuff ppl will start trying to find excuses for broken rules

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• By group I don't mean chat group, obviously. It's just a name.

lol "u don't mean" right?

Dude this is the problem, the using of the words/names for particular terms have one simple function, which is:How to Explain the meaning of certain terms in more accurate way!

If u want to write public documents which will be stick somewhere at the BIG forum as the CF is, u must have literate approach!
    And do u have to finish this job for 1 or 2 days?
    Let me think and i will post my reply about proper names...for now Server Clan and Clan is only what i see as logical!But let me think...i 'm here to help!

EDIT:
    Example

Household or Homely or Homey Clan for clan who pay a rent and have a system/home
    and
    Homeless or unhoused for Clan without home

ps
    List of synonym is very long, but let's see what English ppl say!

• Ok, then Official Server Clans and Clans good?

Now, as for data entered:

* Clan tag
    * Clan name
    * Clan representative / leader / founder / person in charge
    * Clan roleplay (mounted licence type)
    -> Home system (O.S.C. only) with link to rules
    -> Homepage (external link)
    * Recruitment contact

* Short description

* Clan relation table

If we include clan reputation table in here, then I guess System Rules should be revised as well, to provide only system rules, not the whole thingy there too.
    Any other suggestion?

• 1. Sixkiller is not the leader of gT

2. gT is done with CF for the forseeable future.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• I like the general idea

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• whats gt?
    ive not noticed a real try to get involved here.... so whats gt?
    (no you dont have to answer)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• CoP Clan

* Clan tag: /CoP\

* Clan name: Convention of Preservers

* Clan leader: Bond CoP Grand Master (title)

* Clan roleplay: Police

* Home system: (none)

* Homepage: http://cop-clan.forumclan.com/

* Recruitment contact: Bond and Job Application

* Short description: "We are an ancient Order, founded in the dark times of human honor and morals.From the beginning, our task was to help..." read more

* Clan relation table:

• I was thinking more like this, i'll explain why in brackets.

* Clan tag: /CoP\

* Clan name: Convention of Preservers

* Clan leader: Bond, -CoP Grand Master

* Clan roleplay: Police

* Home system: (none)

* Homepage: http://cop-clan.forumclan.com/

* Recruitment contact: Bond

* Short description: (would be good to insert a paragraph of text, with a Read more link)

* Clan relation table: (display of an actual clan relation table, to avoid further linking)

A picture of a clan logo / insignia would be cool.

• It seems that GoP announced they are renting Vega, not sure if its real or since when it's available, but they can be moved from "groups".

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• gT is done with CF for the forseeable future.

whats gt?

gT = get Trashed
    RP = Merc

They'l be back once they get tired of playing CoD or CF 1.9 realases......and they wanted to rent the Helios system before the summer.... but when 1.9 was set on hold they left....i spoke/texted to them on TS the other day aparently they play CoD online and [UR]Psyclone was with them....he said he'd be back too. So thats that.

Anyway this Clan Groups Catalogue sounds like a good idea....i will look forward to make my contrebution once the section for this here on the portal is set upp :thumbup:

@Edit:
    im not sure how you are going to do this yet so i will just wait and see what the other does lolz :P

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Grand, Bond there did a good job with the CoP stats, I'll do similar with the PX and you'll get the essence as more are contributed.
    I guess we'll do the topics in some board temporarily until Crossfire Clans board is set up by OP, then moderators will move the topics there.

Not to mention, this roster will be a good source of informations for official Crossfire SWAT page.

• I will take care about SA info evening.

Shockwave: will be OK use you "brackets" template?

• Yeah, unless someone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears?
    That template provides basic information, with optional links and expansions if someone wants to know more, in my opinion - everything a newbie looking for informations needs.

• Just as a joke, has anyone told Bond what a "Grand Master" is? :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.