FL Hook

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by WRobN.

• Very honestly the Crossfire FL Hook is quite gay. Maybe some new commands would be nice, such as:

/renamechar <New name>

/givecash <recipient character> <amount>

/r or /reply <replies to sender of the most recent private message>

/pimpship

this one is quite tricky involving lots of submenus. This allows you to change the type of lights you want on your ship. It can be very nice for adding a nice personal touch or having specific lights for each clan.

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

• no

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Could we lay this to the files for CF2.0. Honestly how do you intent us to work on something like this if we are not fully finished with the current hook and we are late in time.
    Maybe we shall delay the release of the new version back to december when everyone is at his pc because its cold like hell outside ;)

That at least would give us the necessary time to do further coding and actually finish the current stuff. Probably that would be an option OP ^^

signature.png

• Vishnu wants a gay command? -> go to ur boyfriend!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• You play too much discovery

Anyways the rename feature creates "issues" with the server and FL hook (something like that) and OP doesnt give a shit about the rename feature anymore
    And, I admit the the give cash would be a nice feature....
    Also turning your ship into a christmas tree is quite nice..

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• a suggest to Huor for CF2.0 (cause if we add anymore to 1.9 we'll never see it out !) :
    Make a license mount detect on the Cop license and change all ship lights (except the front and docking ones) to random blue and red strobes.... We could also remove all lights from smuggler ships to be stealthier, edit the pirate "pink" license for a jolly roger flag with skull and crossbone :)

• not possible due to countless variations of light settings

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• oh, i thought it was possible to get a read of the existing lights hardpoints on the current ship and edit them with the generic ligths (Slow blue, Red Strobe, Trade Lane Green, etc...)

• there are 83 different lights for ships in CF + an unkown (but definitly high) number of different light hardpoints
    ... in other words... complicated

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• That is what programmers and computers are there to do.. make the very difficult and nearly impossible ... possible ... :thumbsup: unless i have just been lucky the last 18 years as a software developer... :D

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Although you can make your computer clock stops working no software may stop earth turning - thus no software in this world could give us the necessary time to do the development.
    Especially not if we are close to finish the mod and everyone thinks he may have lila stripes on his eagle or battleships with retro style wallpapers or having 20 different lights on their ships. Actually we thought we have a serious mod here and not playmobile cross fire.

Thats something i will never learn. People cant get enough. BUT you can make your ideas for the next release 2.0 that eventually will be released then in one or two years. 1.9 is nearly finished and we try to finish the remaining work and not open 5 other boxes of pandora :)

signature.png

• not all suggestions are possible due to time constraints... and i also think as people discuss things , they express wished ... not always 'it must be in 1.9' wished, but things that can be in a 'future file' for 2.0 or 2.1 ...

It does lead to interesting discussions and new ideas.....

I don't think anyone seriously expects you to add more to 1.9 at this stage ...

thanks for all the good things we already see in the new previews

kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• If mod makers do more co operational stuff, like sharing code, this would be a piece of cake.

I did play multiple mods who implemented this stuff...
    So all is possible...

I love to see the /r cmd implemented, i hate the non stop switching to Chat to click on someones name.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson .
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford .
    If you aren’t making any mistakes, it’s a sure sign you’re playing it too safe. - John Maxwell .

• This is half an year dead/inactve topic.

The 1.9 and it's hook are already here, it's just getting updates now.

The idea of sharing codes is reasonable, but the hooks can't directly fit from a mod to another, as each (advanced) mod has it's own modified FL engine and details, features, but it would help to see a code which to remake for our own needs.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis