FL Hook

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by WRobN.

• I love to see the /r cmd implemented, i hate the non stop switching to Chat to click on someones name.

Vote.

Iam usually on green (private) chat and type in group chat /g and in system chat /s or /l in scaner range.
    I'd love to see an option /r to fast reply for last geen (private) chat. Sometimes I have 2-3 green chat due help some new players.

• We wish for the server to never pass over 200 serverload ^^

It's all I really need, at least for myself, I'm not so lazy to change a channel name or so.

Second part would be dockign with another player's BS, ehehehehe

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yeah, i meanwhile have 3 major things as wishes that would require time and effort to implement. You may still ask for wishes - but most likely they will be part for CF 2.0. Depends a bit on how fast i can proceed with them.

Sure. ^^ 1.91 1.92 2.0 2.1 ...

• sharing is nice... but that should not only be one sided
    long time ago we decided to do our own stuff... going a different way than other flhook projects... and this was a good decision in my eyes since we introduced many features long before they were ported to other servers
    and still our current hook version has some stuff others can only dream about

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• At least we can hold as an independent group, if others give up on things, we can still continue with everything. As we don't have to copy from others.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• OFF TOPIC

guys before asking more and more new things for the mod and server, let them fix the bugs, that has more priority

This doesnt mean no one can offer idaes, and discuss them.
    If you peops like to have more breathing space bec of working pressure, remove the dev zone to admin only.

Like it says; Crossfire mod development.
    The forum place to discuss/offer everything concerned to mod development.
    Including new ideas, old improvements, etc.

I see to many posts that seem to have only one function; Stop the poster(s) from posting more.

You ofc can tell if a idea isnt worth it, but asking a poster to stop posting for the sake of the team's time pressure... ?(

Just wanted you to know, how i think you should handle/behave on postings. Its more proffesional to say:

"This idea sounds nice, but in reality its hard to implement, and could take lots of time and testing before working correctly. So your idea may inspire people in the future, but for now, all i can say is that we cannot work on this subject"

then:

"guys before asking more and more new things for the mod and server, let them fix the bugs, that has more priority"

Or is it just me?
    I mean i bet you people of the mod team, may have dreams of making this their full time job.
    And acting proffesional can speed things up...

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson .
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford .
    If you aren’t making any mistakes, it’s a sure sign you’re playing it too safe. - John Maxwell .

• or i just say "no"
    which is not nice but honest

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!