we explore, we defend

There are 62 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• It is clearly no good idea to mess with me and it never was a good idea to threat MY clan

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Am I only one, who have just noticed that you have already started to quarrel EVERYWHERE?

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• A first warning....

common, take it on BG... that'd be a "wise" move....

A second warning

SHS
    yes, BG never lost a war
    a condition that you will not change and can not change

You think yourself better...

we will see >:)

You get the final warning...

It is clearly no good idea to mess with me and it never was a good idea to threat MY clan

let see if you get the message, before it's too late for you...

• Just FYI, SHS, we are still allies with cop clans like UR and BG. We will have no problem coming to help them if they call us. :P

...for the right price, of course. :bevilplan:

Crap, did I say that out loud? I believe I did! Anyways, like Seqan said, we won't have any trouble giving our allies a hand for the right price if they ever need it. :bcool:

• At least the true colors of SA continue to emerge.

SHS: Don't sweat BG matey ( not yet at least), cuz u see, me gotza char in game waitin jus fer u ............ You haven't seen me be a real jackass of a cop ....yet ^^

Edit: Ooops, fer-got one thing. SHS, see your actions towards Op greatly affect his work on 1.9 and the server, threatening the server as a whole ( and thats what you did ), pretty much pisses everyone off at you. Now we all know you are allies with PX and considering they are at war with a 2 man clan, they may not be so quick to defend you in game. The way I see it, the shit-storm is about to hit and when it does, there won't be many people left standing. I for one will be one of those left, that's an absolute.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny

Gunny don´t drink and post, to much Martini today?

:bstayaway:

Click the image above to visit us.

• @ DW: No, but I need one, I was poking fun at SHS and his selective spelling of english. You see, I just figured out who his other character is. As you know I am quite good at figuring out who people are due to their spelling "mistakes" , choice of words etc. I'm going to let this one play out.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ...you made him unmovable, so you will have to wait two weeks. I like his spelling style btw. shows that different nationalities are around and important for CF.

Click the image above to visit us.

• At least the true colors of SA continue to emerge.

SHS: Don't sweat BG matey ( not yet at least), cuz u see, me gotza char in game waitin jus fer u ............ You haven't seen me be a real jackass of a cop ....yet

Edit: Ooops, fer-got one thing. SHS, see your actions towards Op greatly affect his work on 1.9 and the server, threatening the server as a whole ( and thats what you did ), pretty much pisses everyone off at you. Now we all know you are allies with PX and considering they are at war with a 2 man clan, they may not be so quick to defend you in game. The way I see it, the shit-storm is about to hit and when it does, there won't be many people left standing. I for one will be one of those left, that's an absolute.

there is also something that pisses me off
    when ppl keep kicking when the opponent is lying on the ground
    stop it!
    and stop this constant complaining crap here on the forum... i thought the leaders have an agreements about that stuff

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Message for pirates:

You do not have the balls to tax PX.

Daddy's boys and mother's girl.

PX is owned u.rofl.

I am free.

Edit: googlectranslate ...sry

• Well.. I hope you dont mean that to all pirates.
    PX can confirm that some pirates tax them pretty well ;)

Otherwise, how do some pirates get that rich, if you dont see them smuggling/trading permanently?
    last PX I personally taxed.. Shockwave, as far as I remember (3 or 4 mil) and yes, he payed :P

So please do NOT paint every pirate with the same brush :P

• Good point, AD. Flying and RPing with SMG is always fun! LP too! Ain't seen a fallen around here in a while, though.... I think the pirates clans may need to teach a thing or two to the freelance pirates. Just my opinion.

• last PX I personally taxed.. Shockwave, as far as I remember (3 or 4 mil) and yes, he payed :P

True. APC is no match for a fighter.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf