@SHS

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Griffin.

• SHS: Since you blocked me from being able to respond to you, after you send me a pm, I am going to respond here. First, the US Army does not "throw candy in front of our vehicles to run children over". Thats some bullshit that people invent to slander the United States. That video you sent me is not of US Soldiers running children over, it is a small group of soldiers who were shooting people at will and they are currently in a US Military prison awaiting trial and will be found guilty of their crimes and punished accordingly, probably life in prison which is far worse than being executed. You and people of your ilk know absolutely nothing about the US Military and our standards, but your response is typical of a left-wing liberal youth, who has fallen victim to the media propaganda and the whacked out mindset presented by them.

Secondly, your actions towards me here and in-game have gone beyond harrassment and the evidence is clear. So you, Bu||et and Reaper have your wish and have succeeded in your mission. I will be joining Bond in his absence from CF on Discovery. Oh don't be concerned, I will be back, however your RP will die without cops around.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Can't you two just get along? ^

This is just game ;o

• unfortunately they can not Crysis.

one is saying something, the other is taking in personally, regardless if its a game or not

the one who took it personally is firing back, the way HE thinks, is the right one,and sets one on top, JUST TO BE BETTER

the first one is going to respond to the action of the other one with arguments, and even more teasing

the second one just gets confirmed in his behaviour, just because some other guys (totally out of that) mean they have to jump into that crap and taking a side

the first one sees his 'disadvantage' and fires even harder. getting company on HIS side as well. who also just jumping in to be able to raise their voice (for what reason ever)

BOTH parties are temtping the hell out of each other, just to prove that the OPPONENT is wrong.

BOTH parties are losing the FUN of the original purpose of the game, BUT NO ONE of them is willing (really willing) to step back.

so it goes on that way for a certain time, UNTIL others, who are NOT involved also get striked by the INFLUENCE the whole sensless thing have had to begin with.

Im sorry, I have had conversation with BOTH of them. and for me its a behaviour I can NOT understand.

I do however understand BOTH sides. also do I understand each ones reaction on the other ones action.

what I DO NOT get is WHY the hell are BOTH just kept going that way till this point?

BOTH have too much pride (dont get me wrong) to just step back a few inches and calm down. BECAUSE there is always someone who has do digg into that wound again. just to piss the other off again. and result is???

right.. this crap keeps going and going and going. with NO win for anyone.

being proud is NOT a bad thing. but taking things in a way they are surely not ment to be that way, cause they are more roleplay related (counts for both parties) is not the way how it was ment to be in the beginning.

it just causes trouble and confusion for anyone else and also trouble for those who are the initiators of this matter.

but thats just my 2 cents. and Im sorry that Gunny is prefering to step back from CF.

I never had any problems with anyone of those guys.

oh yes. .thats right, Im not a true pirate. I dont shoot cops on sight.

Do I have to?? Nope. not that I know of. :P

• Very well put AbrasDevil.

I have had lots of fun with both parties in game, and am sad to see the extend that the disagreement has reached.

I agree, at conflict with each other, we need to step back and review, as we will always have cultural differences from different countries, and even from the same country there are different viewpoints.

When I feel I am harassed, I switch to a different Char and let the person doing the harasment , play by himself / with himself. Maybe some others should do the same, and not take out anger and frustration of the moment on each other.

It's not good loosing a player (any player) on the server as it makes the rest of us left behind, that much poorer for loosing the Interaction and RP.

Please shake hands (or kiss - what ever the preference) and put it behind and RP with us.

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Cro: this is not funny alas. I learned here that been personally angry to other player(-s) is very bad. Well in game are ppl I like and opposite, some ppl which are on other side have my respect some not ... but i try always keep in mind 'its only game'. Yes, some time before I saw things different, but I changed my mind. I have very limited free time for play and I see now clear how wrong I was. I can say that without taking things personally I have much more fun in game.

• Truth be told, I'm thinking about joining Seqan on the Discovery Relaxed RP server myself... :bohsw:

Big Bad Role Book

#3) Take RP for what it truely is: RolePlay! When your char gets 'offended' by some
    real badass rival char you yourself sitting in front of the PC should take
    distance from identifying yourself with the char. Ask yourself if you would
    personally hate an actor playing the role of a 'bad guy' in a movie.

Gunny m8,some people do not know how to distinguish RP. And why come into in meaningless debate.
    semper fi --- hu ha

• @Abras: I ignore this clown as much as I can in-game, just so you know. However SHS does what he does because he doesn't like the US Military for whatever reasons. I am here to try and enjoy myself, not deal with the political bullshit from some child's delusional vision of what goes on in the world of which, he has no clue to the truth.

Don't like my military service? Well I don't like that some of you have served time in jail, some of you are lawyers, child molesters etc. So what, no one here should have to worry about their real world life while playing here and no one should have to tolerate harrassment because of it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• this place is comunity RIGHT
    and beeng yourself in comunity is important. gunny say when the stuff get hot "i am a character in game you dont know anyting abaut me" DID YOU EVER SHOW ME HO YOU REALY ARE ? NO
    i am sick of ppl ho act like characters in a vidio game. and when stuff get sirius they go back with "oh it is only a game"
    that is the moust cowerdly thing you can say wen you dont wona stand up to your deeds
    i did not destry enyting i just held you responsible for your deets.

and for all pece lovers i realy try to understand him i forgive him but he show me that this "chasracter" that he dont take down at all, or wen he take it down i dont see it. for me he IS EVIL, VENGFUL,AROGANT,INSULTING. (maybe he is a flower to other ppl but not to me)
    i dont kiss ass for frspect i admit to the server history and honor it (as best i can)
    but if some dinosaur think he can walk all over me cuz of his golden age in AGES PAST here HE IS MISTAKEN. HOW CAN I BRAKE THRU IF HE IS BLOKING THE WAY? i will brake him.
    as i did to you, i dont feel sry for u cuz i know wat you will do (you will take that and turn it agenst me) in the army they teach you TO SHOW NO REMORSE NO FEAR, to use the enemys fealings agenst him. you even try to manipulate me using my family (now that is realy in you game char is it)
    now wen we pirates triumf over you you cry and leave, THAT IS REALY HONORABLE. un utopia 2-3 days ago i admit defit and leave the system under your constand insults. DID YOU SEE ME MAKE A CRY POST AND LEAVE THE GAME ?
    no i stand and survive with wat i have (som that the harsh live in 3erd world contry have teach me) WAT DO YOU KNOW OF ME ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    HAVE YOU EVER TOOK THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME MR HIGH AND MYGHTY 8 Y IN CF DONE SO MUCH FOR THE SERVER YOU CANT TALK WITH A SIMPLE GRUNT LIKE ME ?
    everyone ho have take the time to talk with me will understand all elce will resive wat gunny resive - UNSTOPBLE FORCE.

abaut rp. let me teach you my felosopfy
    you can not rp all the time, were is the fun in that ? it become more like a burden. if you dont put a litle of yourself in rp, make it human, make it real. dont act like robots, all can be fun :>
    wen you stand bihaind your actions AS HUMAN AND NOT A CHARACTER then the server become alive. you find frends (ho know you as a person) THAT IS WAT BEENG IN COMUNITY

space

the final frontier

• Break me? Son, you don't have the ability, experience or the fortitude to "break me". About Utopia: Amazingly enough, I don't see you personally attacking the 1 UR and 1 SA member who were in Utopia taunting you.....why is that?

• i was busting balls wen you show up and start "noobing" me and acting like some eng teach (you cant speel etc) wen i saw that my internet dont let me pvp and i retreat
    somp elce you wona say to me cuz i wil go play KOTOR
    you know wat dont boder, enyf or your manipulation
    next time you log in be preperd for attack ! and not i or any other pirate are scare of you and your wining

space

the final frontier

• - Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Gunny
    SHS
    go to the SWAT chat... give each other the chance to explain the reasons for the troubles... give each other the chance to speak free and undisturbed and probably at some point you both will see that your problems with each other are just some major bullshit that is not even neccessary

I believe you both do something that is pretty much deadly
    you mix the game with real life

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ SHS: Attacks? so whatelse is new. Nothing.

• i did not destry enyting i just held you responsible for your deets

lol...

SHS, whatever Gunny did IN Game, don't mix it up with real life stuff like about army or rumors saying that he is responsible of everything you say as he only did in-game stuff to you.

Also, think you need more online chat practicing.... until you can type understandable senteces faster than most, by no spelling right you don't type faster !! Just failing in shorting the number of letters, cus you don't shorten them, you just type a isntead of e , t isntead of d etc....

Stuff about real life army can be real or hoax(fake roumors) but not his fault at all and it shouldn't be used as an indirect insult, while your way of typing is your fault and even a provoke to get attacked about it.

IN THE END: Just think of what happened in-game... and if that still matter now ? You could forget about it while it's not hurting you anymore.... if it still hurts it's only cus you keep your wound open, and when you'll get attacked again, later, by him or other players, it'll be worse for stuff from the past.

Are you here to play ? Or to find people who to hate and etc.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis