All wrecks are empty

There are 117 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [UR]GrandAndreasK.

• and i currently can not change the situation

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I have been sitting around waiting for the server to restart so i could get some nemesis and catalysm but nothing.....this is bad :thumbdown:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• I tried the wrecks agein in yaktusk after the early restart but they still dont dropp :bcrying:

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• wrecks dont drop..... i rained hell a pond a mother ship in hyperspace and nothing

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• i cant change it

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ppl pls be patient. It seems that solve this prob is not easy.

• OP, doesn't the item drop randomizer also affects wrecks drop chance ? Counting experiences in IC, killing even 6 aliens dropped 0.... and in 12 kills about 3 guns, as it looks the same with wrecks, it'd be better taking out the randomizer until it get perfectioned and lower the value of the guns :D like with Ancients

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• no

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, dunno what, but something happens ^^ something changed lately, without knowing it can affect wrecks.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i cant change it

Sob.......... :bsinceresadness:

`

`

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• when i would have the time to work on the mod then i would do it
    but i dont

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I'll will have the same feeling again, when it comes about collective punishment! Just because some people have no sense for others :bwaiting:

huh :bouch:

• lol, so sad that part of the "Noooo" in the movie :/

anyways, colelctive or not.... behind all of this... OP ?

• This makes Cataclysm and Nemesis missile launchers a very hot commodity.
    Is it possible to make them buyable at some remote coalition station temporarily, preferably not both at the same one?
    Like Kalinin and Gagarin systems' stations?

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I spend a lot more time on the server than the Forum lately, so I had not heard anything about a "drop randomizer" for wrecks, but this would be a candidate for adjustment. Of course, it is a minor bug, but one that diminishes the satisfaction of thorough exploration. I mapped a GMG wreck in Weth for the first time a couple days ago (only a few minutes after a server crash, with no other players in the system), and indeed, it proved empty. Granted, GMG wrecks don't really have much $$ value, but it's nice to get a little something for the effort of finding it in the first place. I mention this as information only, not as a complaint! :whistling:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Yesterday I also tested while in my trip by Altair for making a new fighter(new char then), the nem and cata wrecks, all empty.

If Nooz' post that he 'fond a full wreck' would be confirmed... means that the aliens drop chances are not the only one randomized... else how it could be explained that a wreck can drop once, and not drop the other 10 times, in correct moments and with new chars. ;)

• I have been playing a little single player lately and i will confirm that the guns drop in single player story line but sadly i have not received anything from the wrecks on multi.this was after a server restart with 2 people no where near altair and no missile wrecks:(