Posts by Nooz

Hello,

I have a problem, I bought torpedo coaliton for my fighter and when i buy ammunitions the game said: no place in the cargo.

Is this normal?

Best regards

This question was discussed in another thread ... but Gas Miner Naha belong to Gas Miners' Guild (GMG). There can be two solutions .. first that you need be friendly with GMG (bribe) or second that you need finished

quest for be friendly also with "special" GMG. ... I do not want spoil this for you too much bcos I do not know how good you know whole CF extended storyline.

So, i'm friendly with GMG, and i did the initial quest, i destroyed, around the battleship friend, all nomad fighter own battleship nomad and gunboat.

And yet it seem to me, although I'm not going to minor gas naha, I can always not buy weapons interesting.

For unlocking weapons in gas minor naha, i must to do the initial quest.

I went in nomad lair, i found in B6 the gate, i went through and i destroyed all nomad around the gate. That's because the quest when i got gas minor naha weapons have still not released.

A little help would be appréciated.

Best regards

I do not know if it's me but my connexion is red or yelow this night and i'have severalbig lag. Impossible to play

Hello,

I will buy Skyblast B in The GMG base in sigma 13. I'm frienly and the green bargraph is at most, but he said " your are not friendly to purchase this equipement".

What is the problem?

Best regards

hello,

i'm not come to change the file so i'm change graphics card and it works

Thank's for all response

Best regards

Hello,

I installed tonight Crossfire in my home computer. This is a old computer with ATI rage fury 32Mo graphic card. Install went well, but when i launch freelancer multiplayer i have fatal error. The message:

"Freelancer did not a 3D capable video card in your system"

Have you solution to solve the problem?

Best regards

Sorry, PNJ is french word to NPC and it seemed that the shields were infinite, i'm very bad player!

Hello,

Is it possible to change reloading infinite shield for PNJ. It would be more real comparate to game. 4 or5 reloading seems more real. This helping rookies and clumsy like me.

Best regards

Dear SWAT_OP-8R8 and Michael,

I reinstalled everything and it works well.

Dans la nouvelle installation j'ai regardé le fichier qui posait problème

In the new facility I looked at the file that was problematic and I saw there were missing files in the old facility freelancer.

Is this what would the uninstall the old mod?

See you soon on the mod

Best regards

I find not 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01A\m01a_01.thn.flmmbak' , or 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01A\m01a_01.thn')

Neither file corresponding !