New Video

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LoneAngel.

• ramstein?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Galactus: (1:41)-> Am I to assume that you had permission to get in Tohoku?

And about the video... it's nice

• Yes, Gal though German music wasn't blocked in Germany xD and he's right !

@Crysis: Yes he had, lvl arround 50, DC Sphinx was there last time Gal was in there, and me too, the Camera guy (due to his job) is allowed to enter clan systems, if you want your system to

appear on the show ;)

BTW Abras Devil was invading Tohoku at that moment and DC was busy searching him (Abras was docked).

Embed option :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• Oks , no probs.. I just don't like intruders.

And about Camera Guys allowed in clan systems .... I assume that I can take my Fraps and get in every clan system and do some shots without showing them later perhaps?

And yeah, it was reported in the DC's forum about his intrusstion. Abras will be hunted from me now, he won't get far.
    (Thanks for giving me a reason Abarske^^)

Edited once, last by I1ian ().

• PS: Galactus: In the 'Tags' place, place any words related with Freelancer.... (ie Freelancer crossfire mod game version complex space sci fi ships swat op_R8R systems etc) :D with more tags easyer to be found....

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• And about Camera Guys allowed in clan systems .... I assume that I can take my Fraps and get in every clan system and do some shots without showing them later perhaps?

You have to post an official video, and get the official Camera guy title from OP.

Post 3-4 videos and everyone will allow you :P (ofc with a lvl 50 char is even better :D as it's out of some systems rules. )

Anyways you are police, you don't rlly need much a permission to enter clan systems as peacemaker :P

• nice vid Gal :)

sorry for getting OFF TOPIC now.

BTW Abras Devil was invading Tohoku at that moment and DC was busy searching him (Abras was docked).

OK.. thats enough dude

just for my self defense (before any wrong thought comming up)

I WAS NEVER docked in Tohoku.. and also not planned to do so.
    same thing I told Sphinx right at this time and also before I even entered Tohoku, in Teamspeak. since we both were on there and talking already :P
    I just flew around in the nebula, waiting for Sphinx to find me. (otherwise are NO action on that server .. lol)

so Mr. Michael. please stop spreading rumors and lies out, where you have no evidence of.
    first it makes the reputation of the person, you are telling that crap about, decreasing.
    second. it makes your reputation (if you even have any serious) decreasing as well, by spreading rumors and untrue storys and fictions around.

Yes. I was inside Tohoku. and Yes I was waiting for DC_Sphinx(Defender) to find me and doing his job.

and YOU dude, were also in Tohoku in your GR-char, trying to tell me what I have to do. (besides the fact, that the server police is not even involved in any RP, including any system defence or similar things)

so.. for the future. I'm surely not paying any attention to YOU in your SP char (unless its according to any SERVER rules (I never broke so far, and surely not going to break in the future either))
    also Im not attempting to pay any attention to your chars, besides the SP-char ;) unless you decide, flying around in a FIGHTER and have a discussion which can be hold by guns in a pvp.
    and I DO NOT mean cap ship against a fighter. cause to me it seems that you prefer to play big boy when you are in one of your cap-ships, but being a small digit when it comes to stay alive and in combat in a regular fighter.

its nothing personal.. just playing the game. :)

if anything appears to be a personal attack, then please take my excuse for it, right here.

OFF Topic end.

and YOU dude, were also in Tohoku in your GR-char, trying to tell me what I have to do.

lol man, tell 1 THING that I told YOU to do, or to Sphinx ^^ and I will shut on this topic :P (with proof or Sphinx agreeing on it)

(thing that I already told there) I only came there to protect teh 'Camera guy' from being kicked... as he was arround the safe lvl and his job allows him to make movies from any systems, without noticing you was in the system too when DC told 'intruder'. Galactus was only in a poor ship with a camera look.

Then I told "oh, then yes, Abras = intruder", agreeing on what Sphinx said. And left the system before you two did something ;)

So stop spreading bigger lies than my possible mistake, as I NEVER seen where you was, and DC didn't knew where you was (as he told me), so what was to guess ^^

• I only came there to protect teh 'Camera guy' from being kicked...

First of all... only DC members can do that. I wonder if I opened fire on Galactus(not that I would, -> just giving an example) am I to assume that you would done the same thing? , opening fire on me?
    => Only DragonCorps members can grant you permission by firing upon any people in Tohoku <=

Like Abras said ... it would really makes you decrease your reputation.(and I imagine what would of happened if you did that o_O).

However, I appreaciate your concern about the defence of our Dragon Home , but at least... be more careful in the future.

CFPD are allies, you have every right of protecting our clan system from intruders , as we can do the same thing in Tarsus as well. But enforcing rules in another's clan system and kicking out DCs with your GR character from Tohoku would lead to huge problems.

Edited once, last by I1ian ().

• Yes it is true that Abras helped me bringing some RP to the server.
    It is also true that he never was docked in Toholu as he didn´t respawn in there.

It is also true that I switched to my defender for galactus in the first place.
    He told me he was being in there for video purposes after he entered so we had a little conversation about that.
    But it is not true that he was around the save level (which is 40 for Tohoku), he was Lv 52.
    Not a big threat indeed, but as the RP demands I did "my job" and invested this matter.

I personally never heard of the "special treament for the camera guy" (for that I´d like to read it from OP himself), allthough I would have given the permission to galactus if he had asked before.
    Like most of the players I´d like to see more people online and therefor advertisements like galactus´s videos are very important imo.

Michael:
    I personally had the feeling you wanted to be part of the RP.
    I know DC and CFPD are allies and if I had needed help I would have asked for it.

This post is too long allready and completly off topic again, but as one of the involved I had to to write this.

Sphinx

• ok, i was able to see it now. The different blend effects are cool. Still it is not that sharp as it can be ?(. - which output format do you use?

Click the image above to visit us.

• Im not sure, but it does look with a bit less quality than the Remake of the Vactions video, which was great !

But it is not true that he was around the save level (which is 40 for Tohoku), he was Lv 52.

Some systems as I knew had it at lvl 50... that's why.
    Anyways not a potential danger ^^

• its taken alot of fiddling with the editor we use to get high quality hasn't it Galactus ? but in the end, worth it...!!!
    ive been testing programs to find a good one for Galactus but the best we have so far, is the one we are using. but i think we may have figured it out now! MAYBE! :thumbsup: :thumbup:

May the shwartz be with you!
    :D

• i like the vid
    but i simply dont think that the music does fit to the style of the scenes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!