Your turn

There are 133 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• Yep, very nice... 36 !!!

With a bit of math, I noticed the max of the new CF Players Online Status (POS) available with the CF Toolbar has a space limit for about 50 players.... anyways there would be an option to roll when it gets to the limit in your screen resolution :D

You can use the searcher for the toolbar if you still don't know that piece of nice toolbar !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Pardon me for being frank, but I see this political war as overly complicated and potentially difficult to work with when you take into account time zones and clans with lower number of members. We barely manage to make ASF/CSF work as it is and that's by pooling a bunch of clans together to obtain hight enough numbers. I do not see the need to create a 3rd RP form. Also, I really fear that this concept of ''clan wars'' will only serve to increase animosity between clans especially if there is conflict over results. I way to objectively measure victory seems necessary.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Clan wars would just be 1-6 vs 1-6 atm....

Even calling for support from allied online clan members option for not being way too outnumbered is the way to make it more... fair and as bigger fights as possible. Counting only the outnubmered clan can call for support, not both sides.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• @ Myric

The "political" dimension of CF exists today too but in a latent form. The problem is that right now politics is practically set by each clan's ego. In my model, politics will be set by the need of resources and plans for development. So if today some clans are fighting over little matters, in the future clans will not be able to afford such things without losing resources...so that people will not enter RP conflict as easy as they entered RP AND RL conflict in the past (and you all know how many conflicts like that existed). \

There is no concept of "clan wars"...anyway, not as you guys perceive it. The main idea here is that :

1. Clans could benefit from territory in gathering resources and "power".
    2. Clans could extend their territory.
    3. Clans could lose their territory if out of resources or if they expand too much.

There are tons of other implications...politics is jut the top of the eisberg here...the rest is pure RP.

P.S I agree with Bond, "Handle with care" ^^ But also "With great power comes great responsability." :)

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• Which clan needs more 'power' :P greedies :D

Ok, not counting the clan war event....

all other events are ok ? Ready to be tested, made official, then real ?

• P.S I agree with Bond, "Handle with care" ^^ But also "With great power comes great responsability." :)

indeed

on the other hand, no risk, no fun...

Click the image above to visit us.

• ...said irresponsible leader with a great power ... :whistling:...where all this responsibility disappear, i've been searching all day long' :suchend: ... :tomate:

ps
    (don't get me wrong just kidding ;))

• np with it here, cause you made it much better when you had some responsibilities in only one level, even when this was leading damn near to a server war!

ps.: just kidding, ofc. you made it better than everyone else :)

• np with it here, cause you made it much better when you had some responsibilities in only one level, even when this was leading damn near to a server war!

nice.... :/

but plz come back to TOPIC ^^

We were at... agreeing the other events excepting Clan Wars(which is still under feew discussions or doubts left) are ok. So ?

Edited once, last by Michael ().

ps.: just kidding, ofc. you made it better than everyone else :)

Daywalker, my friend every joke is good only then when its based at some facts...actually i jumped back in a game and in my clan, just in time to stop all this s...so ur irony and sarcasm just failed in both cases ;), or perhaps again we have a short memory in the vogue...in order to amuse our dear newcomers ?

You are intelligent person, i know that you can better then this.So...be man as i knew you before, and accept my joke/sarcasm as it is: based at some facts ;)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My apologize for being out of topic, i like to see more action here, and ok if u guys think that the clan war will boost our lovely game activity...ok bring it on!

Greets 8).

• umm..

Do somebody here even know the other events offered, excepting Clan Wars ?... :P

• Michael has a point here...Clan wars are about 10% of what's in this model (you're not going to fight all the time because...well, wars are very expensive and you're not going to afford to do it 24/7 and then avoid RP to gather the resources)...the rest of 90% is how clans gather resources and roleplay using their conquered territory, working together with other clans and/or with freelancers...granting or revoking "authorisations" for the bmg sold at the stations they control, intermediating all sorts of deals (middlemen between clans that don't want to do business together because of hostility or other causes) and stuff like that...(the possibilities are so many that I cannot write them all down...imagination and general CF Rules will be the only limit)

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• OK i agree with you guys, and i am careful reader but this is a thread: "Your turn" and its ok to put some basic idea here, but for more serious discussion we need divided topics.
    I am sure that only few ppl read this and pay attention, and i assure you this is not easy matter to follow.
    Why not open new topic for every new RP and for other game-play relative ideas?
    Well, i think that we could avoid too much mess in our further discussion that way.

Just my few dinars.

• [..]So...be man as i knew you before, and accept my joke/sarcasm as it is: based at some facts ;)

:huh::D

May i ask for the same please? :pfeifen:

• we'll need to stop that off-topicing right here, after my comment...

At last fighting ppl on the forum call for a duel IN GAME !!!! We should see that WAY MORE OFTEN !!!!! :bwowdude:

Good move Bond ! now good luck :bevilplan:

• Lols, you made the proposal which I gave into a.... o_O ..

Anyways, October comes tomorrow so ... I need to see that you have ALL figured it out (if you're pleased with the proposal).

These new events(or whatever you wanna call them) should run 1 - 2 week full. Then when that's finished, there comes the normal events, such as Smuggler Hunt, Nomad Gun Hunt , TDM etc.

And when that's also finished, then there comes the ASF/CSF RP(as it's the last week of each month as you all know).

Please don't spam and don't go off topic, sort this out once and for all because tomorrow is October.

Do only positive posts^^

• Well, I do not know what kind of activities other clans have, but within SA we try to organize expeditions (as |PX| also do - forgive me if I miss other clans),
    they are usually opened to everyone, and to my point of view it is a nice way to show new people/freelancers what can be done in groups.
    Those days we also have a bunch of volunteers working for the upcoming new swat database (exploration is still a major interest in this huge universe)
    We seem to have many people who like to devote their time and bring something new to the game, or just report their observations so others may
    use them (ask Orion for example!)

I'll stop here before it starts sounding like a SA commercial (even though it is my job now lol), but those are just examples of things that may interest
    newcomers - it did interest me anyway :girl_wink:

Now, as stated above, I have no clue if other clans / different RPs may have other activities that may attract new people (if not for recruiting, just for participating)?

Note: Been a while I haven't seen any news about ASF/CSF confrontation... Which is also a major feature in this mod!

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!