T-Rex Fighter

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• That sucks.

There was a reason we transfered to Meschhed, and that's logical. Now this - it's just not fair...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Same thing happened to CFPD in 1.63 with the Shroud.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• But, later you had the Lagg. However, that's not the point. It seems to me we took that distant system just to profit from the ships. No offense, but Tarsus and Meschhed don't exactly compare.

• wtf is this, you purchased your system because the T-Rex was overpowered?

serves you right that its speed got decreased

moronic 'mentality' needs to be punished

looks like you got pnwed

justice FTW

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• That's a load of hypocritical crap.

Custodian and Tohoku are owned for passage rights (X and Berlin respectively). Nephele was owned because of APC and Bretonia access. Hiruga for the shield, Daedalus for the destroyer, Casius probably for the Reaper, Sovetskaya for turrets and Lagg.

So don't give me that crap about 'moronic' mentality just because you dislike the PX. T-Rex was an asset we wanted to profit from, yes, and I don't see anything bad about that.

• I have already stated what is wrong with PX, yet you keep doing the same mistake over and over again

you are blinded by your own stupidity; I don't give a shit that you own the T-Rex, I will destroy you with whatever ship you have; whatever its overpowered assesses may be

yes every clan's system has its purpose and you are entirely right about that...

BUT bitching about Op's changed that regard an ALREADY OVERPOWERED SHIP is just showing what bunch of people you are...

looks like you and your clan's 'princples' will never change... so be it, 1.81 is not 1.7 and you will eventually get bitten in the ass by your own reckles and honorless methods

I can guarantee you that

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Shock....actually SFP didnt rent Sovets for the Lagg and each member will tell you so. We had a vision about Sovet being the hub for rp in 1.8 due to the size and central location of the Altair systems. ( All this is archived on our boards)

However the Lagg did come with it and also a heavy price of relations with other clans. We learned our lesson early and decided it was not in our best interest to continue with that system due to the ignorant politics.

See you in space.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    Shock....actually SFP didnt rent Sovets for the Lagg and each member will tell you so. We had a vision about Sovet being the hub for rp in 1.8 due to the size and central location of the Altair systems. ( All this is archived on our boards)

However the Lagg did come with it and also a heavy price of relations with other clans. We learned our lesson early and decided it was not in our best interest to continue with that system due to the ignorant politics.

See you in space.

If my memory doesnt fail me in the mesched system rules there is a post from you gunny 15 days ago that says...

Ah the battle of who controls the best ships and equipment has started already.

CFPD will be making an adjustment soon too.

well well at least CFPD learned the lesson.

Spiky

At least u speak your true opinion. I Admire that...
    U can bring your pink eagle after us and the rest of the army. In the end of the day u will be richer, have a good house and the girls you want.
    wanna an advice.
    Get a real Life. Learn how to live in a community, enjoy the fun of online game.
    I play for fun i made a lotta good friends here. Objective completed.
    Im not better than you to jugde anything so do me a favour.
    keep your fustrations for yourself.

You may reply what you want... i dont care u still have a long way to run to urdestand what i mean...

we dont have the best ship yeahhhhh... justice has been made.
    Now can we enjoy this wonderfull game? becouse thats what really matter

cya m8s

See u in space

Originally posted by Shockwave
    Custodian and Tohoku are owned for passage rights (X and Berlin respectively). Nephele was owned because of APC and Bretonia access. Hiruga for the shield, Daedalus for the destroyer, Casius probably for the Reaper, Sovetskaya for turrets and Lagg.

and Purian Lake are owned for Fallen have some peace and quiet :)

• This debate is once again completely in the wrong direction. :(

The affair between the rental system, the T-Rex and sets down the speed of the fighter was discussed with OP and is completed. There's nothing more to say about it becouse it is a matter between OP and PX. But as I said the issue has been resolved.

To end all discussions so that here again there is an endless dispute.
    We have done nothing that others have not done before us and will do so again. We rented a system with a good fighter have an advantage and earn money. Nothing more.

@ Lady Spiky - I apologize for i write the next in German but I do that because of my very very bad English and i dont whant to understood something or someone wrong.

Ich kann nicht nachvollziehen warum du immer so extrem aggressiv auf uns los gehst (... als Kind nicht geliebt, ... mangelnder Sex, ... das bewusstsein über die eigene minderwertigkeit) aber ich möchte das du damit aufhörst!
    Wenn du nichts zu tun hast und abwechslung brauchst, spiel an dir rum oder spring einen Abhang runter aber hör auf hier Unfrieden zu stiften und harmlosen Fragen zum Anlass zu nehmen um Gift zu verspritzen.
    Wenn wir dir so zu wieder sind, das es dir nicht möglich ist sachlich zu Antworten, wenn es was mit uns zu tun hat dann schluck es runter und beachte uns einfach nicht. Ob es dir nun passt oder nicht sind wir genau so ein Teil
    von CF wie alle anderen Spieler auch. Wir freuen uns darüber was OP und seine Helfer hier geschaffen haben und tun alles daran dieses tolle MOD mit leben zu erfüllen.
    Mach das nicht kapput!

Ein letztes mal, öffentlich und ohne Misverständnisse: Wenn du nicht im stande bist dich uns gegenüber ordentlich und fair zu benehmen, so wie wir das mit dir auch machen, dann halte dich von uns fern!

• Before we get offtopic and completely sidetracked, this isn't about one's personal oppinions of clan PX.

The point is, we took Meschhed because of a fighter superior to others. I guess a correction would be ok, if the fighter itself remained superior in it's maneuverability to all others, which is something we could exploit in a way of "selling" it - the reason we took the system in the first place, and that's why I think downgrading T-Rex to the level of another average fighter is not fair.

Gunny - Yes, but regardless of your intent, you still did profit from the Lagg, and from the turrets... And yes, I know the Sovetskaya had it's price, in terms of clan relations.

@Ryder - Peace and Freedom-X Interceptor! :D

• Actually as told here, PX got Meschhed for a kind of race of power, owning the best ships and etc.

But no other clan should still do so, so... what about putting all clans at the X-3043 linked systems , like BG,CFPD,DC, etc, excepting SMG with their traditional and evil system :D
    That way, PX and the future clans stay at Alaska and other X system linked, and we all stay together like a team.... not one in DK sector, 2 in altair, 4 in CF systems, spread arround the universe.

It could also help our relationships btw clans ^^

It's like choosing btw your 'True' love, or a 'economic' profit love...(you know, those that marry with rich ppl only for the $$). Which would you choose ? heh
    Also, nobody would complain for your, true love ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• EVERYBODY CALMS DOWN NOW!!!!

Some comments were not neccessary and again every agreement between the clans and me. I will not tolerate this crap any longer.

The T-Rex has been edited due to various requests from players and some observations on the server. Eventhough i am not convinced that the ship was overpowered due to the fact that other ships have better stats in different areas I decided to stop the complaining about this ship by downgrading it.
    Fair or not fair is something i dont really care about. I have not even take notice where that ship was located when i did those changes and from the modding point of view there is a big difference between changing a system and changing a ship.

However, these changes were done and are not matter of any discussions. There is just one person doing decisions about the mod content and that is me.
    It will not happen that i take care of clans when it comes to the point that I have to do changes on CF. If you check the threads about the CF announcements in the past 2 months you will see that I clearly stated that several times already. The changes affected the PX clan this time... and that is just bad luck. But for sure more changes will happen (if i think they are neccessary) and then maybe other clans will be affected.

It is sad to see that clans choose their systems because of ships or equipment to have the "control over the best". It appears to me that everything is about gaining power on the server and that is a real shame.
    Clan systems were meant to have just one purpose. A home for the clan and a place to do training and pvp inside the clan without getting disturbed by others. Not to gain political or economic powers on the server.

I also use this chance to express something that bothers me for ages meanwhile. Clans which think they can change their clan systems over and over again. Seriously i wont do that anymore. Ill do a final change if PX wish to change back to their original system but thats it. No further changes of clan systems.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That's reasonable.

PX changing back together with the rest of the human clans at X system, center of the active systems would be the normal, and also no other clan arround X to move out in rare places just for economic or other reasons.

It's good to make ships be similar one with eachother... but the ship's handling should go to better withthe new mod, instead to worse ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• @Raven...yes i did state we would make a decision and we did, right back to tarsus. Pipe, Michael and Myself had a brief discussion about returning to Tarsus where CFPD was founded a few years ago and to continue our history from there. Also in Tarsus we are politics-free, with nothing to offer other than a police system for peaceful trading and exploration.

On a side note, I do wish the .ini file searching would stop or find a way to stop it. I noticed within the first week of 1.8 that several players had most of the newly created weaponry, ships etc well before anyone else had the chance to legitimately explore and discover.

This also ruins the game for many by doing .ini searching to find "the best" of everything on CF.

No way you can convince me that within a few short weeks, every ship, gun and piece of equipment was tested without using .ini searching. Not even from a monetary standpoint could this have happened because none of us had or even still have enough credits to do so.

Back to exploration for me....Peace

G

• actually I stopped caring about PX and the latter post was made last night under the influence of alcohol ^^

tbh I'm amazed that I managed to write properly without too much grammar mistakes....... maybe I should start writing papers being drunk o.O

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Well, the issues are nearly solved, now, we have to see if PX desires to come back to normal space together with the rest of the clans at Alaska or any X3043 linked system.

And for future issues, it could be that only the X3043 linked systems and few, few other systems like Hiruga be ownable. That way, it'd look cool to see and find all calns together, like a family as we all play CF ^^

• You guys should stop talking about things you are not part of.

Also Spiky, i am glad to see you dry today. It´s rare, isn´t it?

Click the image above to visit us.