Crossfire 1.8 screenshots

There are 1,017 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

I doubt that much more can be done to improve the old systems ... vanilla FL has not much more to offer

Most people like vanilla FL the way it is for some reason, I prefer massive changes. Popular mods tend to leave it alone (No lie, the Discovery people who are actually sane seem to say it's better feature is that it tries to go into vanilla as little as possible.
    Anyways, they should focus on exploring the new systems I say.

One all that has been finished there is not much I can do... except bulding new stations in those systems (but im not sure yet if i will do that)

Looks like we're getting close to a release then.
    :D

• Shocking (CF installation on my HDD):

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Now that a download and a half for a mod looking forward to it :) i am going to a LAN this weekend i am going to see if i can get some of the guys to hope on the swat server and play :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------System Specs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMD Athlon64 X2 5200+ @ 2.6Ghz - Asus M2N-Sli Deluxe M/B - EVGA Geforce GT 280 Extreme OC edition - Geforce 8800GTS 640meg as physics card - Creative X-Fi gamer - 2Gb DDR2 800 RAM - 1 x 250Gb 1 x500gb SATA HDD - Corsair 750w PSW 1 60a 12v rail - Hansg 28" 1920x1200 LCD monitor. but i play one my 50" samsung 1080p plasma :) mostly

• yes - mainly the graphical stuff - but also many other features

around 800mb are the original FL
    and there are still some flmmbackups

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OO

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• Anyway, CF deserves my free HDD space:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• I will have enough space for it, if not i will go and buy another HDD...

Click the image above to visit us.

• ok for tohoku the "Atsugi Naval Shipyards" have been added to spice up this system a bit
    the station is located north of the sun and no tradelanes will lead there (to ensure that its does not interfere with the singleplayer)
    there will be a line of buoys leading from tekagies to there and a tradelane construction site from the other base to the shipyards
    the station is run by the kusari naval forces and getting protected by various weapon platforms

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP..... you are GOD :D

Thank you from all in DC

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• 2.54 gig (Calculated buy the difference between my current and your freelancer folder) for a download is big cant wait to see all the stuff you have crammed into out favorite mod :) that size of a mod pretty much says to me "Hey this is an official expansion pack to Freelancer" I can't wait i feel like an antsy school kid waiting for Christmas haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------System Specs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMD Athlon64 X2 5200+ @ 2.6Ghz - Asus M2N-Sli Deluxe M/B - EVGA Geforce GT 280 Extreme OC edition - Geforce 8800GTS 640meg as physics card - Creative X-Fi gamer - 2Gb DDR2 800 RAM - 1 x 250Gb 1 x500gb SATA HDD - Corsair 750w PSW 1 60a 12v rail - Hansg 28" 1920x1200 LCD monitor. but i play one my 50" samsung 1080p plasma :) mostly

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    yes - mainly the graphical stuff - but also many other features

around 800mb are the original FL
    and there are still some flmmbackups

a good game is always big :)
    (Darkstar one iso is 4 GB)

my CF 1.7 have atm 1.30 GB at the harddrive.

How big will be the compressed download?

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

• Hey OP - maybe so that players don't have to download the whole 3 gigs in whole (and probably risk corrupting their huge, slow and long downloads if smth breaks), they could just download a small "downloader" app, which downloads the needed files itself :) Many software companies do it like this.

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• there is always the possibility to use download managers (which are meanwhile part of browsers) if there are connection probs

Atsugi Naval shipyards

Juneau Shipyard (activated in alaska, but might be removed if it does cause problems to the singleplayer.... until singleplayer tests start it will stay in the mod)

Toral Station (new version - I updated the previous pic due to a new version -> the pic reminds me a bit on X3)

Mineable Zones

Encounters

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,