Posts by Kregoth

I just recently purchased a G15 keyboard and was wondering if anyone could point me to a good profile for Freelance/Crossfire? I cant seem to find one searching Google

thanks for the help :)

You should just keep it the small version and create an addon mod that replaces the sounds with high quality ones. i for one love good sound having 5.1 speakers with really good balanced sounds really help. so no to two different mod version just make an add on or something similar?

I am not sure if this has been said yet but with such a massively destructive weapon are you going to make it so that the player who has a fully made singularity bomb on there ship will be flagged when they enter a system. like a server message or something? with such destructive power the target system should have a way of knowing the weapon is there.

2.54 gig (Calculated buy the difference between my current and your freelancer folder) for a download is big cant wait to see all the stuff you have crammed into out favorite mod :) that size of a mod pretty much says to me "Hey this is an official expansion pack to Freelancer" I can't wait i feel like an antsy school kid waiting for Christmas haha

alright i got mine to work in 1920x1080 perfectly no hud messed up and fonts all fit in there boxes all you have to do add this if you want 1920x1080.

Edit: This should also work for 1920x1200 just fine I'll find out this weekend when I get a chance to fiddle with it some more at the lan party my area throws this saturday.

Code
    1. [TrueType] nickname = ButtonText font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.020000 [TrueType] nickname = PageHeader font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.020000 [TrueType] nickname = SubHeader font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.025000 [TrueType] nickname = ItemName font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = ListText font = Arial Unicode MS fixed_height = 0.010000 [TrueType] nickname = ToolTip font = Arial Unicode MS fixed_height = 0.020000 [TrueType] nickname = Rollover font = Arial Unicode MS fixed_height = 0.018000 [TrueType] nickname = HudSmall font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.020000 [TrueType] nickname = MissionObjective font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = Normal font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.017500 [TrueType] nickname = NewsMission font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.020000 [TrueType] nickname = NewsTicker font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.025000 [TrueType] nickname = PlayerName font = Arial Unicode MS fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = TradePlayerName font = Arial Unicode MS fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = DebugText font = FixedSys fixed_height = 0.025000 [TrueType] nickname = ConfirmPlayerText font = Arial Unicode MS fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = ConfirmText font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = NavMap1600 font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.015000 [TrueType] nickname = NavMap1024 font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.020000 [TrueType] nickname = NavMap1280 font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.018000 [TrueType] nickname = NavMap800 font = Agency FB fixed_height = 0.023000

as you noticed i took what was already there and just reduced the number for all the fonts that was changed to about 1/3 less of what change was there

for cameras.ini you need to just change the fovx.

it should fit nicely for all those higher resolution. if for instance you want higher just reduce the fonts a bit more and change the fovx i bit higher :) hope this helps.

Now that a download and a half for a mod looking forward to it :) i am going to a LAN this weekend i am going to see if i can get some of the guys to hope on the swat server and play :)

ok i fixed it the very first fov that is 63.50 etc etc i changed it to 70 it it fits perfectly now

fonts are messed up go outside of hud but ill try messing with some of them and see if i can fix it myself

ok looks like this on my screen

i tried messing with the camera.ini a few my guess its the FOVX value that helps i tried to up it to 120 and it didn't seems to change a thing even tried 90 it didn't help

Thanks that helps a lot hopefully Microsoft will give us open source someday lol be interesting if they did two of the best space sims in open source might make them make a new one someday i hope well sorta

is there a way to have the game settings allow this i cant seem to find any options or any info on it in the forums. i don't want to force it using nvidia control panel so is there a way to allow it? it seems it only goes up to 1600x1200 or is there no 16:9 options because i am playing on my 50" plasma and would like to keep it that way.. my 28" inch just doesn't cut it even though it's 16:10