GET YO ASS ON THE SERVER!!!

There are 144 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by drink.

• i like that Jumpgate thing your talking about waver, sounds like cf should be :D

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

• Kermit if we dont smuggle then what will the Police do? Will the Police go back to issuing speeding tickets?

We are creating RP by smuggling, not destroying RP. Without us smuggling there is no RP. lol The whole Police RP would be Pirate hunting. Then the Pirates would get tired of it and leave. Look how many Pirates left CF because of that stuff. Finally some are coming back.

CF has a good system of RP and it has worked from the beginning. Why would we want to ban smuggling from everyone except smuggling clans. There would be no RP left. Everthing would collapse. We have a saying in my country " If it aint broke, dont fix it".

About excessive $$. That $$ goes towards building clans, funding Server events, etc...... Heck I dont even have 1 billion with all of my chars added together. lol Believe me when 1.8 comes out people will be spending $$ like crazy to build their clans.

KoH received bad information saying that they would not be able to smuggle if they stayed as Mercs. Flash and Baha, I think you guys got screwed.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• This is a very good summary - :-) Thanks -

Is there an issue about smuggling?

I dont know - can someone enlighten me?

Since I have been here - I have seen every clan and every rp faction smuggling - so I say -

STOP TALKING ABOUT SMUGGLING

Pirates
    Police/Military
    Mercs

Without us smuggling there is no RP

Look how many Pirates left CF because of that stuff

That $$ goes towards building clans, funding Server events, etc......

I think KoH received bad information saying that they would not be able to smuggle if they stayed as Mercs. They got hosed imo.

Finaly i´m not wondering anymore.

Btw. look to the amount of players it is broken atm and need a fix!

Click the image above to visit us.

• One idea to stop people smuggling

Is to be online and get a cohort of cronies and kick their ass

I genuinely believe this is the best way

Another way is to fine them - and if they pay - they should be free to smuggle for a few hours.

If the cops want to stop smuggling - then good luck - maybe they want to climb mount Everest first or maybe petition to remove all the BMGs from the server.

If the cops want to restrict smuggling to people only carrying smuggling licenses - then maybe that is a discussion on the leader board with OPs guidance (if he has time or even cares about another change to rp rules)

If the cops want to restrict smuggling to only clans that have smuggling as their roleplay - then maybe that is a discussion on the leader board with OPs guidance (if he has time or even cares about another change to rp rules)

Anyway- I hope to see some of you tax evaders online soon.

• I think it was no bad information.
    We has posted that we will make the smuggle and
    merc RP.
    And the answer from OP was:
    Smuggler or Merc
    I dont know really?
    Wrong information from OP? ?(

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• I think OP said - as he has always said - a server clan can only do one main rp - otherwise it gets confusing.

He has been consistent on that.

But as Burro says = you can do other things

And people should be flexible and stop talking about the rules "!!!!

Originally posted by Azadur
    Do his credit - MN Crimson seems to have a good rp attitude.

I do my best :D

And for the smuggling thing all clans r allowed to smuggle so for the smuggling liscense thing thats a waste since only clans not allowed to smuggle are cops(although Ive seen a couple with some BMG smuggling ;)) so no other clans have something strictly in their rp notes that say no smuggling so that should b it for all this smuggling bussiness

• Azadur u r online? I didn´t see u for some weeks i guess maybe it´s about my own time windows (what a pity)...

btw.: I could say many additional things to the choosen RPs and why it´s working as is better than turning it but i will wait until we hear something from the leaders board - as others should do it too.

• Vishnu, a grave digger like you shouldn't call another guy like that. So... shhh !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• 11. Stop to complain about every little thing!

Nice bupm Bond!!!

• This bump do not cover the current Situation in any kind - Crossfire changed greatly since these days.

This was which was ending it up as a result. All clans signed it in these days.

1. No shit talk behind other ppls backs
    2. No influence in other clans internal business
    3. For sure no violation of rules (server + rp)
    4. Seperate private life from game life (some ppl seem to have problems with that)
    5. Play fair

Nearly everyting else went into commitments and rules.

Bond
    carefull watch possible backfire dude :D

• 47 when i entered it yesterday evening 16 when i left it in the early morning hours.

• downloading file 109... forever
    how many files before a patch? I'd love to play...
    and once I get on it's only a matter of time before I get bumped, and then I have to relog and download all over again :(
    not fair to complain about people not playing when they can't

• download will be done just one time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!