A final warning

There are 125 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crimson Guard.

• I agree with Gunny and Eddie, but I won't go into responding to the various things people have said here. If I'm not mistaken OP made this thread as an announcement, not a discussion...

EDIT: Lol, you all have no idea how badly I want to rant for sixty or so lines about this past week about now. :P

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• So theres a leader throughout all this? Well one person couldnt have come up with a plan which i gotta say isnt that bad. And surprising for me fair merc (not really :P) had a plot against a military when I would think it will most likely b about a pirate. Well it happened the server is upside down.

• Cant say i regret much in having a part in all this, if only we had an inside man who could violate privacy and copy/paste some threads to see what is happening behind some curtains.

And as you all can see, nothing posted there happened, so no problem there...

And i just want to say that Burro has more guts and honour than we all here together have (including me).

And finally if it will make the elemantal gods and all you happy, this poor Hassassin will start to give warnings but i dont think that is the problem that got all those attacks on DD or brought messed up RP.

What is done is done...

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• These plan made by Burro was more taked a poor lonely shoot in a moment of anger, and to be true was never taked seriously (at least by the IOC menbers).

The true is that these was never an order, these was never anything.

I conden the plan itself, the true is that goes all against what I have been defending

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• OK its story time.......

I work in a place where pointing fingers is a daily occurrence. Its brutal and its debilitating.

"They did that"...and...."they did this"....."so and so did this"....and..."so and so did that"

Unfortunately here in the real world, when you have to get up in the morning, pay your bills, save your family, and btw, save your community....finger pointing is for children, numbnuts, fuckwads, and shitheads.

For those of us here on planet earth making the way for you gum gnashers, there is actually a real code of ethics.

We can live by it, so if you can't, then we know who you are.

Burro, my old friend, all is forgiven.

Gunny, stop taking the beatings, its time to let the umbrella down.

OP, step back for two minutes and let the community handle this one.

We will, trust me.

In the menatime, BACK OFF......all of you.

Fix your own house before you start messing up the others.

Cause if you can't, I will.

And if I cant, there are ten more behind me that will. And if they cant, there are ten more behind THEM that will.

Do we COPY??

End of line......

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• i have to be honest im a little confused!!!!

Argos is saying that these plans were never started and Capt_Gonzo is saying he cant regret having any part of this so which is it guys, this eithere did happen or it didnt happen?

You guys can carry on saying what you want but we are all forgetting 1 thing here BG_GalactiFire has been persacuted many times over a matter of weeks and he is my RL friend and he is feeling pretty shit at the moment (Fact).

I have also had the wonderfull job of trying to convince a good friend of mine that has helped many people in this community not to leave.(Fact)

Yes Burro did wrong and yes Burro is feeling like total crap, but i will refuse to forget about the otheres that didnt own up to there part if this horrible ploy, I have had many PM's from people pleading there innocents and yes maybe some of them are inocent but also guilty people like to point the finger quick.

I have voiced me feelings to Burro on this matter via PM and on server so i will not make anyothere comments to a guy that is quite clearly feeling like crap, But those that hide behind him are the ones that im concerned with.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• slayer, it is both m8.

Nothing from that post happened as it is obvious and i dont regret in being part in that little "writing" escapade.

Only thing and crime that happened is that that post has been written and replied to.

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• Moonlight shines upon the quilty, and innocent alike.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• insults against my members
    false accusations of cheating
    stupid crap talk against me
    massive unprovoked attacks
    abuse of roleplay

and nothing did happen? maybe i should bring in more logs and screenshots?
    to say nothing did happen and that nobody else was involved is just ridiculous
    we know better
    and no i wont step to let the community solve this

ive let you do your business on the server for a long time and the result were broken serverrules... abuse of given rights... intrigues and a shit behaviour towards other players
    do i tolerate this now? no i dont.... even if that means the loss of half of the community

this thread was not directed against burro
    it was directed against a large number of players which were involved
    that burro is the one which stepped forward declaring hisself the only guilty person here speaks for himself but it doesnt show the truth about what happened behind the scenes

we know that some LP were involved... some DD, ex-IOC, TRF and others
    and if i wouldnt have brought this topic up here their bashing against other players would have never stopped

i cant and wont deny that one or two of my members have said something that they shouldnt have said after being treated that way... thats just natural
    what i know for sure is that my members dont post crap about other members of this community... no insults on our forum... no hidden intrigues
    something like that is not tolerated
    and if you really really question my words and want to know what BGs are talking about and how they do it you only need to ask those which were BG -> privy, privys son, stoned, trowa

it cant be that a bunch of ppl destroy the respect and the trust that was build up over such a long time with their shit
    with wrong claims... with insults... with intrigues... or abuse of given rights
    you guys dont have the right to do so
    if you try i throw you from my server and out of this community

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• He said these words with his emotions, not his mind, pls forgive him..

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• To be honest yes i do think OP is feeling hurt by all of this and why wouldnt he........He has created the best MOD to be found on FL he has supplied a server and he charges us players nothing..........what have we shown in RTN..... nothing but crap, i agree fully with him people have abused his good nature, people have abused the fact that he has allowed us to create our own community and build it..........and we as a community have failed........so do i think he hasnt used his mind the answere to that is NO...........He is sick of hearing and reading all the crap and if it takes for OP to come down on some of us hard to get to where he wants this server to be then so be it........OP has given so many warnings to the whole community and still people choose not to listen they carry on as though there actions have no concequences..........and they then also Lie and hide behind otheres hoping it will go away...........so to those that are hiding WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• @OP: i dont blame you one bit for being this pissed off m8, hell i would be going nuts if anyone had the audascity to do the same to me.

Gunny: agreed m8, all those involved should fix what they've broke. they shouldnt run away with thier tails tucked between thier legs. you cant run from problems, they have a nasty habit of catching up with you.

@CA: you and IOC have my full support in rebuilding m8.

@Everyone else involved in this: Burro is the only one with enough balls to speak up and admit his mistakes here. the rest of you involved in this need to grow up and accept that you were wrong in whatever role you played in this. even now there is bullshit flying about in these threads.

what has occurred on this server over the last week or so is inexcusable. all the bitching, the abuse, the backstabbing, the victimisation, finger pointing, the lies, the shit stirring.

Gal has been the object of victimisation. i don't give a shit about what anyone has to say on this matter. I've witnessed it. ITS A FACT.

ppl have tried to sully the name of BG. why? jealousy? envy? just to cause shit? i don't know....pointless exercise. i wouldn't provoke anyone without reason, and as far as i can see there has been no provocation.

i think alot of you ppl here have forgotten that its a privilege to be on this server...not your god given right^^

thats my 2 cents...i dont need replies/arguments/bullshit posted back about anything ive said^^

• slayer

I smelled it and it smells bad (the coffee I mean). You want us not to hide in the shadows - ok.

First of all - I didn't like Gal because of some statements made by him in SoS, California and Dublin. I thought it's showing off now after reading what you wrote and after talking with you yesterday I think I may be wrong. If I feel under pressure I would react in similar way and I once did insulting Kermit, who I respect so much.

2nd - yes maybe Gal was terrorized but only 3 console bounties was placed based on this "plan". I remember them well - 1 mil, 2 mil and 3 mil placed one after another in a matter of 5 minutes. I don't remember who did it actually.

3rd - I want to defend my friends with some facts. When we were hired to kill DOM clans we joinded the fights 1 by 1 or we just watched. Because we wanted the fights to be fair - 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3. Still we have counter example fighting 3 vs 1 for a bountie but then it was for the bountie himself. And actually Gal's was the 4th bountie in the list, the forst one was collected by DD, some of the bounties on Kermit too and we had to defend Argos from DDs who wanted to collect the bounty on him and then we went to collect Gal's bounty. If Gal was priority so Kermit was had higher. But as a matter of fact he was just closer.

To proceed with the facts. In New Berlin when Gal said that he will let us try collect his bounties we didn't. In SoS when you and Gal came in to stop our smuggling operation we stoped. When you and Gal was fighting DDs in California we kept trading. I have many examples and all was made after this post of Burro. Why did we act like this I will let you guess.

I wouldn't even join the fight in X for the bounties on Gal, I was watching till I received warm welcome to the fight including paralizer, cataclysm and nemesis. When someone shoot me, I shoot back.

This post was bad idea of course, very bad. I won't deny it. I won't defend Burro, cause he is old enough to apologise and to carry the consequences of his actions.

And if you ask me the tension on the server was rising long before any of this happened. I don't know why and I don't want to know, cause we don't need more of this right now. I actually felt for the first time that something like this will happen when a leader of a server clan said something about war in private, then I felt it for the 2nd time when LP member numbers online started to drop, and for the 3rd time when another member of a server clan was talking about war.

Half of the server were pissed off by the other half. The screenshots were poping up from everywhere, there were hundreds of rummors and lies told by numerous ppl... So what did you expected? Maybe it was better that all this is happening so we can start clearing all the old things right here.

There is only one thing I didn't expect to happen. Cause I knew CA's style of politics is in some aspects the same like mine, but I didn't know that he will reveal only half of the truth. So now CA if you have guts for it - tell the ppl the other half. Who reacted on this post in IOC forums? We kept discussing one crazy idea of yours without paying atention to what burro posted. Actually I thought it was a cruel joke and when I was contacted by one IOC member who was asked to place bounties on Gal I told him not to before I get a chance to talk to Burro. Cause then I remembered there was such post.

@Galactic

And the last thing - I am sorry Galactic, I am sorry not because I actually did something, I am sorry for not liking you based on instinct instead of try to see what is really inside there, in the cockpit. If Slayer is your friend so you must be good man, cause Slayer is a good man - one of the few ppl I say hello and good night on private channel just because they are not in the system.

This is not my last post here in SWAT but it is the last post I will ever make in topic like this.

Simba over and out.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• That's exactly what I tried to tell you ingame yesterday, Slayer. And btw I only loged in than to tell you that. Too bad that the sort lines there don't give the chance to write something structured like here in the forums.

And I would like to add a sidenote - if you all are really concerned about this community and still you are addicted to this nasty little screenies - do like me. I have nice collection of screenies too but I used only one of them because it was important to use it. And when I was asked about how to use a screenie by not one or two citizens of CF I advised them to keep em in their private collection if they feel the masochistic pleasure of watching them like I do sometimes.

Logs, screenies, rummors... Damn it I still want to say cheers and talk about alchohol, women and politics no matter what they said, did, etc. Dang I even have screenies of some of my friends around saying not so good things about myself. So what? I can live with it.

And yeah for quite some time I think I am living in some kind of weird nightmare. I rearly get even "hi" from ppl I used to have a lot of fun and good conversations in the past and it's strange cause I did nothing to them. Well I can live with it too.

I don't really know why I am breaking my promise by posting this but thats how I feel.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• I remember coming back from a 2 week holiday to Crossfire.

Within a few days MN had placed numerous bounties on my store, both my trains, all my fighters - and everywhere I went I had IOC and BG and everyone else after me.

As soon as I had logged in, even before I had undocked, bang, bang, 1,2,3 console bounties placed on me. I switched to another char, say my store, bang bang, another few bounties on me.

I could not trade, could not go anywhere without being chased.

I even complained here about it - but as usual got zero back from my tormentors, no one said, hang on, 50 bounties in a few days was excessive.

Yesterday after killing Slayer's train and doing a runner (cos I felt BG would go nuts after Slayer mentioned WAR), Gal and Slayer probably put around 5 bounties on my various chars maybe more, I don't bother counting them anymore.

Guys - you feel harrased? people hunting you? Too many bounties in a short time? Is it unfair?

Welcome to my world - 500mill bounty on me - for killing a BG

This console command was being abused right from the begin - everyone did it - we have shown as a community - that OP and Haeger waste their time when they do stuff for us.

This stuff about anonymous bounties - I would really like to know where that came from.

The console command needs to come off - or the power given to SPs - as we can't be trusted with it for sure.

This thing re Gal went too far for sure, I can't kill him myself, but yes many times I want him dead, same for DS.

This has escalated out of control because KOS to simple roleplay choices is the wrong response.

KOS I suppose should be done to people breaking server rules, clan rules etc - not for roleplay choices. Many of us could sense an increasing hostility between legal authorities and mercs, when infact that should have been between pirates and cops.

I also think the ASF/CSF needs to be brought back, based on a lawful/unlawful divide which may vent some of this bad feelings in a positive way - and it would also honour CA and Gunny for all their work they put here to help community - and in my opinion that roleplay was very well done by them.

But the ASF/CSF leaders should ensure that any battles are between even numbers and ask some people to stand down if the diff between groups is too large.

Anyway I think talking is better than silence and I hope behind the scenes (and in public) fences are being mended.

I will say gf to all brave pilots and see you in space - especially UAC Renegade Thuban (who is on my KOS list)

• Ok i will answere to the above very quickly, you did as you have admitted killed me on sight in my train with no prior warning, I did change char to come after you to find you were hiding, i did place 1 single 2000000 bounty on your head for the reason that you kept on F1 to avoid RP and you didnt do this just 1 time more like 10 and thats why othere Bounties were placed on you and every char you changed into this is not an abuse this is RP if BG cant kill you then im more than happy to let a Merc do it, so if you dont want anymore bounties on your head dont F1 to avoid being killed.

@ simba I know exactly what you mean i have had many convos and many screenies which i have just forgot or deleted, but this was different this got very personal very quickly, i had no choice than to act and make sure the people who have the powere to do somthing saw what was happening, what sort of person would it make me to just watch this happen to a friend and do nothing?

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• if you have nothing better to say then shut up gonzo

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'v already said better things than that but it made no difference.

I'm out of here.

DD BlackOps Hassassin