Posts by Argos

OK, been thinking about this for some time, and hence people keep making suggestions I will put my own.

1- Consistency of bases -Since ever the lack of consistency in the bases have nagged me (for example, going into a Bounty Hunters base to find Blood Dragons at the bar, and maybe (not the case) Weapons from Bretonia. The same go to some of the rumours that are geographically misplaced. I understand that this is a really methodical issue to fix taking more time than OP may have available, but it would really help with game immersion.

2- Reputation Consistency - Hence there isn't that many players to conduct role play, I would vote not to have clean reps, or, to have licenses to force a character into a faction. Of course a Junkers or Zoners licence would give you access to nearly everywhere, but maybe not to buy every single item (and maybe a faction hostile to Zoners could be created).

3-Pods could be differentiated by Faction, and have prices accordingly.

Maybe I am complicating to much and people just like the Arcade feeling, but I do think these would improve gameplay (Yes, maybe I am getting bored).

PS: We still don't really have a trade route that make's the journey to Altair worthy,

@

also like some Stella Artois strongbow dark fruits and sometimes on special occasions either Jack Daniels with coke or have some AU Vodka instead but only small amounts lol vodka hurts my insides so bottle of whisky will have to do on my space travels but when I'm back online again I owe eclipsya and argos some bottles of rum ;)

You didn't surrender to the taste of Pale Ale yet?

I hate to be coming around with this (after my selling issues have apparently disappeared, thanks OP) .

Yesterday I installed new PSU and GPU, and when after that I got the same message:

22:26:07.425 --> [x]:Update Server Timeout [E000000DB]

The launcher is even unable to do any updates.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

It's been happening with all different ships. Eagle, Saracen, Miner, APC etc...

It happens with random commodities , looted items anything that involves buying or selling. I get to the point of going back to the choose character screen.

I have been trying to find a pattern, but I can't.

Really not wanting to be a pain, I have 2 chars at the moment in which I cannot sell my cargo without the risk of being kicked out or even banned. I think there was another player today with the same issue. I've created a new account, but no luck either.

Don't know about the vanilla one as I haven't come across it.

I end up having to sell the 1400 cargo it in halves anyway, otherwise it sill certainly crash.

I can try and make some videos if you think it helps.

edit: just notice that the vanilla miner it is an Admin ship so obviously it wasn't with that one.