Poll Gay Clan

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gay Clan Leader.

• im pretty much sick about giving out 2nd chances which turn into a disaster because my good will is abused by those guys

the gay clan got several chances in the past... and their acting in the past was highly discriminating... offensive... abusive and untrustworthy

privy wrote "let them in".... well we could do that... and 2 days later we watch how they will be thrown out again
    but in the end its a decision and consequence that the entire community has to live with and therefore the community should decide... and as suggested if the gay clan gets more than 50% they get their chance... if not they will leave forever (including all fake chars)

The poll will end sunday evening.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• As i allready wrote in another thread: For every spirit there's a proper place in hell. I've found the places of all ''GAYs'' a looong time ago. And i'll send them there no matter what the community's desicion will be.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• All the shit is in the past , give us a positive vote for a positive future.

Think, its goto be good to get more guys on the server.

If my guys do bad , i will give you their home phone numbers and you can get some payback.

I can't say fairer than that , surely

• I thank you OP for your patience and understanding, Without that this situation that my band of brethern find their selves in could not continue.

A positive vote is one for fun and learning
    A negitive vote is a blinkered vote of fear and loathing of the unknown.

Vote yes , u can always ban us at a later time should we over step the lines drawn. ALso my clan will at start have no ships or money as they must start from scratch. Where is the risk other than your feelings

• If you genuinely mean what you said that there will be no rasistic comments or deflamatory speech, and that you want to turn a new page then i vote YES for your return.

Maybe it is naive of me since i wasnt a wittnes of your actions and as i heard they were bad, but im a romantic in heart and i would give anyone a second chance.

And im sure that on the first sight of any trouble by your clan members you will be banned in an instant before you can do some real damage.

But if you will behave who knows...

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• ok here goes yet again............

bigotry, racism, sexism, religous belief, discrimination in whatever form...

NOT ACCEPTED, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYHOW.

if you guys come back to CF, be it allowed or not, you will be recognised and the info will be broadcasted. you ARE and allways will be KOS with UAC.

i urge ALL server clans/RP clans and freelancers to take the same stance. trust me on this that if you meet any GAY ingame you will feel disgraced at what they say......you will feel embarrassed for any visiting player, you will want to hunt, you will want to kill, you will accept that the word "genocide" is acceptable in certain circumstances^^.

• Gonz I respect your opinion and vote.

To set the record straight , no pun intended. I dont give a crap what orientation people have, the Gay Clan were already given a second chance and they blew it in about 2 weeks time. They made the same promises the last time we gave them another chance.

Please read the old threads it is all there.

Even the Gay Clan Leader cannot guarantee the behavior of the Gay Clan. LOL

That is like someone asking you let a band of destructive malcontents ,that have already abused your house 2 times before and were kicked out each time, to let them back in to your house. If they graffiti your walls, piss on your floors, and break up your furniture AGAIN for the 3rd time then Please go ahead and kick them out. Please dont fall that trick again.

An old saying: Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me.

I vote NO.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• well,i voted yes because...if they wanna come back then i guess they want to be the 'good guys',right?

anyway,there are 5 votes for yes and 10 for no,and so far no one seems to want them back,so...

EDIT: this is just my opinion,maybe i'm wrong,maybe not.we'll see...

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• One thing I have learned as a clan leader is that unless the leader is present on the server (not just a mouthpiece on the forum), maintaining the character and discipline of the clan are greatly diminished, at best. The list of clans who disappeared from CF demonstrates this point forcefully. And Mr. Gay Clan Leader has already told us he will not even attempt to discipline his clan:

I will not be playing the game but the 4 others will be. I cannot vouch for their behaviour if allowed to play.

While I can empathize with the sentiments of those who would vote "yes", this misguided liberalism will only permit additional upheaval to a community which does not need it... :(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• i dont trust them and people say much bad things about this clan, so i voted no, i hope i'm wrong but what done is done

Let's trade and bring happyness to the universe :))

• my answer is one positive no :D :D :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Well, i voted no - I trust the experiences of this community.

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by C9H14NO3
    Well, i voted no - I trust the experiences of this community.

I voted yes!

Besides I also have heard less positive news about GAY CLAN (On the other hand my membership in this forum is too young, so i have no ideas what the GAY CLAN did in their past).

Now GAY CLAN LEADER said they all want to be good fellows... I think they should get another chance. If the future of this CLAN will show us the opposite and the members of this LEGENDARY CLAN are not willing to follow the rules, i am sure this CLAN will end in nowhere.

@ GAY CLAN LEADER: We will force our attention on your clan (especially our ServerPolice) - if any negative news will appear, i'm sure you have to leave the server forever!
    So if this becomes a positive vote for you - take your chance and show us all that you can follow the rules of this server.

Originally posted by Lost_Heaven
    gay clan here again..?

no thx.

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I voted No due to the fact that i respect the people playing this server and the server itself, we have had enough trouble getting rid of people that dont fit in this community i will not encourage someone else to come and ruin the fun for the ones that remain on here and enjoy what we have now.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• NO

I personally have not had any dealing with these people but i did see some of the thing that were said in game and all that was said on the forum, the abusive language they used in the past has no place and is not acceptable full stop and if they had said some if not all of the comments within the hearing range of ANY RL law enforcement body that would have been arrested and charged (even my 12 yr old daughter was recently called in front of the police for saying a single racist word and given a leason in the boundries of acceptable language)
    Racism is accepted in no culture so to give them the chance to come back here and maybe even be civilized for a week or so would in my oppinion be wrong they have been given chances in the past then gone back to the degredation of members of this community through the use of racist and antisocial slurs, when they make these comments in my eyes this is not directed at a single person but a whole race, colour, ethenic origin, religion.
    People have been arrested charged and jailed for lesser comments that these people have made.