Posts by screamer

jesus fucked up christ......open fire on a BG without warnig and all hell breaks loose, but oh no other way round perfectly ok we have to grin and bare becuase for some special reason they are they only ones allowed to take such action it dont tell me it's never happened i know from personal experience of it so dont give the bullshit that they always give a warning (had this told to me by a certain SP QUOTE 'If he wishes to open fire on you as you pass he may do so there are no rules that prevent it' fuckin funny that from what i read here anyone opens fire on them without warning its gonna turn in to war......pppffffftttttt same old shit one rule for 1 diff rule for the other tell me too fookoff or wotever ban me i care not i do believe i have grown up enough to realise this IS A FUCKING GAME you people need to take a step back and stop taking all this bollocks so serious like i said before if u dont like it dont fkin play it simple as!!! OP FFS you have the kick/ban buttons if you dont like it use them...... jesus dont use it and as usual the same crap as always bitch after bitch after bitch moan after moan after moan dont play by the rules then show them the door but no always chances given and always the same shit.....
    adios

[835] same old shit all the time 'he did this he did that, they did this they did that they did that and left the server or they did that and got banned from the server' ffs its a game play it or dont play it make your choice but jesus fukd up christ in all the time ive played on cf its always been the same. yeah i was here for the start of the second round of the chaos/r39 shit part of the reason myself and another stopped playing then because there was no point to it, constantly dockraped constantly pinned in 1 staion or another etc etc etc, they left got banned wotever they come back all starts over again all the crap starts up again (more like continues) in the forum, some people seriously need to get a life and realise a game is for playin and havin fun not for constnatly getiin up on ur high horse and carryin on like this shit always is, as for rp no i never did get in to it that much why?? becuase this is how it always ends up on here or in game with the shit thats goin on here allllllll overrrrrr again........sigh.............if u get killed well then tough shit wot u gonna do about it..hit respawn launch carry on, u get killed again do it over again u get bored of it ffs then why bother playin at all............

PPPPSSSSSssssssssssttttttt............
    Gust i can see some people saying thing about having xfire runnin behind CF (see numerous threads in the past where people have been told to turn off xfire msn winblows media etc etc) ^^ (not that i can see it doing an awful lot of hurt for those of us with high end machines especially dual cores ;) i mean cmon ppl look at the requirements that FL was released with!!
    ok i'll shurrup now before i get..........arrrrrggggggghhhhhhh too late........... [1] [3] [4] [5] [30] [46] [45] [70] [95] [692] [835]

Mine has changed now to error update not found only single player available after downloading a load of sur files have i missed a thread somewhere? if i have point me in the right direction and poke me in the eye and i'll hush....

same here still cant see the logo in SoS and the order station has dock button enabled (dock at dock blah blah blah) it would seem some CF clients are not updating correctly some can see the logo's some not same with the enabled or not dock button in sol.... mine is a fresh clean install as per the instructions layed out in numerous other posts (mainly due to the fact that i still have a char docked in SoS that OP may or may not decide to take a look at " [<3]V|P3R-S-" NOT [<3]_V|P3R-S- notice the underscore (i say again no big deal if not all is replaceable before some1 says dont badger the man he is busy, i know this already)) and i am experiencing these 'anomylies'

NO

I personally have not had any dealing with these people but i did see some of the thing that were said in game and all that was said on the forum, the abusive language they used in the past has no place and is not acceptable full stop and if they had said some if not all of the comments within the hearing range of ANY RL law enforcement body that would have been arrested and charged (even my 12 yr old daughter was recently called in front of the police for saying a single racist word and given a leason in the boundries of acceptable language)
    Racism is accepted in no culture so to give them the chance to come back here and maybe even be civilized for a week or so would in my oppinion be wrong they have been given chances in the past then gone back to the degredation of members of this community through the use of racist and antisocial slurs, when they make these comments in my eyes this is not directed at a single person but a whole race, colour, ethenic origin, religion.
    People have been arrested charged and jailed for lesser comments that these people have made.

didnt get a chance to try it out with the new patch puter went bang bang bye bye last week hope to be back in buiseness next week sometime with new motherboard, psu and ditching the 7300 for a 8600GTS

i changed to a optimized driver today from http://www.ngohq.com/ and ran stalker and the sky texture was fixed and it ran perfectly in full screen, i dont know about CF as i have yet to re-install it i will let you know sometime today if it is still the same about the red dock...Warlock tells me he see's dock 2 in red aswell and he is using a 7800GT Extreme

back to the main topic there is a new update for stalker available with bug fixes and so on including texture replacement read the readme ;) 1.0003

Mine is a 7300LE too and yes dock 2 is red i am using the 93.71 driver from 17 nov 2006 at the moment, i did have a z-tweaked driver that improved performance a fair bit but havent put it back on since re-install

what graphics card do you have, as posted on a couple of support forums for stalker there are issues with the sky textures for nvidia cards (mainly the 7300 and another older version cant remember which will find link and post it back here) its not a fault with the game or your pc it is an nvidia driver issue that can be solved for the time being by running in windowed mode (set to a high resolution to cover more of your screen something like 1024x768 or higher) that is a fix that has been posted on the forums that i have read and so far it is the only way i have found that makes the sky render properly on my 7300 (runs fine full screen on my 5900 although only in directx8 mode coz its not a dx9 capable card) there are apparently updates for nvidia drivers in the works but it has been a while since i read about them and no sign of it yet so who knows....

OOOPs....Damn was in Amesbury last week totally forgot about your pub :s oh well nvm always next time....actually could do with a pint or 2 after reading all this...........

just a thought i may be being ignorant but how is this going to work out for those clan members that want to take part in events...are they to be given a set amount of time to return to thier patrols (i.e the ships home base) or have ships that sould be tagged as event ships that can be left in arena/x-3043, it may be a petty qeustion but i think it is something that should be looked at aswell, ok arena/ x are right on top of most clan systems but if some were to engage in rp without docking at 'home' people may complain, i dont know if this has been discussed if it has plz correct me :D

Just to note Telosis formally rented by SL is an open system as the rent has not been been payed and SL has disbanded, myself and another former member have ships in there but not anymore a clan system, OP this needs to be updated on the launcher too