Posts by Gay Clan Leader

Hadir it says ur location is Lothlorien. Well i typed into google and found this.
    It all makes so much sense now, you are indeed of the spastic persuation.
    I did not make the below text up, google and see.

Lothlorien is a therapeutic community for people with mental health problems, situated in a quiet rural setting in South West Scotland. Lothlorien was originally started in 1974 by the Haughton family, who built the 13 bedroomed log house, one of the largest in its kind in Britain, from locally hewn larch and pine trees. It has been run since 1989 by the Rokpa Trust, an international charity founded by Dr. Akong Tulku Rinpoche of Samye Ling Tibetan Centre in Dumfriesshire. Buddhist values of compassion and tolerance are the basis of our approach, but we are not a religious community and are open to everyone.

I am glad also Haldir. You are obviously without the slightest piece of humour.

The whole get a life statement is always said by people who live sad sedentary existences wishing that they too could be creative , funny and or offensive but lack the bottle to do so.

Anytime you want a one to one on Skype for instance , give me a pm and i will blow you out of whatever ditch you may dwell in , with my obviously superior wit and repartee.

God, that was a rant , eh?

ps, least Burro knows of the dangers of the feral Burro and their tendencies to steal tellies.

Yes , again , just as i was cleaning my pool a Burro bit me on my penis. My gland blew up like a baloon. Just enough for my wife to appreciate it's being.

Without notice the whole penal exageration reduced and my chances of getting it on decreased 10 fold.

I know Burros bite, but i wish i could be bitten again.

The Polish and the Bulgarians taking every low paying job in the UK.

Where are the peeps that did those jobs before the scourge.
    I know we need them , because we will be a mainly pensioner state in 20 years, i.e 70% will be on state or other pensions with only 30%working.

We need those infadels to pay for the NHS etc , so love them and send them home

Tau , my advice ( as apposed to Dopp's advise) is to dry your eyes wee man and play.
    If my clan still played this game we would gang rape you, steel your goods and laugh at your demise. Since we don't play , you are indeed lucky that that only the Dom K are annoying you .

no need for a Dopp update on this , please

Don't judge without reading. If you read and come away thinking the same way as you did before reading , then good.

But, don't judge on things you have no idea what they may say.

The man was an artist and sold his work.

Don't judge till you know the full story

I have to say even after all the shit we did , OP still was up for giving us more chances.

Whatever R39 did must have been worse than us. We only called you names and flouted the laws. We could never recruit anyone as we were so hated.

I've also goto say OP knows his stuff , likes a laugh and joke and unlike some or most of you, he doesn't take this "game" tooo seriously.

Good on you OP , keep the rif raf out.

Ps Kermit , are you a drug abuser. That spiel made no sense whats so ever

I'm big into Flight Sim X. I installed the game on XP and all was fine. I upgraded to Vista Ultimate and the game doesn't work.
    It says FSX failed to start due to an error with it's side by side config.

I have ran it in xp mode, updated my drivers , re-installed it , added the euro sp1 patch. Stll it does not work.
    Microsoft want £40 quid to solve the issue.

Any ideas ??????

I am sure like most of you guys, if a Burro tried to bite me i would wring it's neck and smash it's teeth in.

Happy to discuss any other Burro biting incidents you may have.

Burros and other types of rodent infestation dererve only the most hightened erridication response.

Some of you will know , i no longer play the Lancer since my clan and myself are banned. It's really no biggie as i was never into space sims. My clan however loved the genre. Anyway i digress.

I just wondered what you all play apart from the lancer?

I've been playing test drive unlimited
    Stalker chernoble ( shit)
    Hitman Bloodmoney, still great even though long completed

Any of you played EVE?

Anyway , if you get time tell me your current faves

Man, the slightest bit of controvesy and you guys go to ground.

I was absolutely genuine when i want to talk about this. It always seems in the political correct era that we live in , we can't talk of past autrocities incase we offend anyone.

I am damm sure my fellow Brits done nearly as bad things as the Germans in WW2.

Anyway , agreed thread closed