What have you done? You pissed Strail off!

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rankor.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• success always leeds to grudging ppl?

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Strail could submit news about Void... 8o or request some submission from his community, or contact some of the smaller server admin's, etc., etc. I sense some jealousy here :evil:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• The time and energy this person wasted on whining could have been better spent submitting news.....LOL

Forums are an outlet, nothing more....when will they get it?

Maybe we should all go over there and write news about kicking their butt on their server...jk

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• crossfire was popular long time before Void existed

and what does he wants anyway ? Void server is full every weekend, has MAX capacity for the players and its always full ...
    and since CF, in my opinion, is better then Void, i think that players are supposed to know about this mod and try it out .. noone said that they need to play here .. just download the mod and play it a bit ..

every server is capable to post their own server news to LR ... if a server makes it more often .. then something is going on on the server.. nothing more, nothing less ... layers are those who chose which mod they want to play and on which server they want to play ... i didnt find CF through the LR community, i found it because i seached through the "FL Global List" ...

• The thread is pointless. OP and most of those who replied were right. Haegar caught on to what one of the people replied with on their forum. Strail's losing serverside population and he's looking for a way to pin it on someone else. He has no case against how the news cycles work on TRL and doesn't seem to be taken very seriously with such baseless claims and proposals. :P

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• i think he has the problem .. and problem is that players arent coming in sucha big numbers as before to the Void and lag it so much ... man, this guy really has some serious problemos ...

• ..void has ugly and un original ships..(besides star lancer ships) in there it seems only one kind of ship is good for pvp..while in here... there is at least 10..although most go for the popular 3.

i always get annoyed by mods that has a ship from a sci-fi series..like NQ which they have x wing or a viper or even a bird of prey...to me that feels soo off balance and awkward.....unless of course if its a total conversion..like freeworlds...but then again total conversion servers tend to be really boring and crappy role playing.

crossfire and another mod..( very few people play it ) which i dont want to mention are the only mods that keep the Freelancer/ Starlancer universe intacted. and thats how i like it...

Originally posted by Alucard84
    ..void has ugly and un original ships... in there it seems only one kind of ship is good for pvp...

i always get annoyed by mods that has a ship from a sci-fi series... like NQ... total conversion servers tend to be really boring and crappy role playing.

I know what you mean and agree, but there are ways to say it that don't involve trashing loads of other servers :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• haha nice :D

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• now he is going too far
    comparing CF with Void and saying that void is better

if i wouldnt be LR admin i would smash him against the next wall

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Void is not a better mod then CF, I have to truly say that it have's a good admin team, and that the mod is well dimensioned to have a lot of RP.

about the ship's, well I think there's at leats 4 very difrent ship's that are good for pvp, and a lot of more weapon sets to choose, in the few ne ship's tht they have at least 5 are used for pvp, well in CF there are some 190 ship's and less then 15 are randomly used.

Void fails in originality, and is fairly more arcade then CF,
    in one word, void may be a better server with an well balance mod, even if it worst then CF (and it is), and CF is the better mod for FL, wich limits the server in some way.

even if I am hurting someone with my words, I just sad what I think.

Even in that way I don't think the 2 mod's/server's can be compared lightly, they are difrente in too many ways.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• you guys are going to deep now ... i nkow what you all mean, i played 50 different mods and on over 75 different servers ...

CF might be a bit too big, but its the best ... its balanced and its the greatest ...

• Long Live @ CF

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Who the Hell does he think he is God [3] [1]

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• I fell jelousy on his words... and i think it has been very well explained>summited news=received news>No summision=no news, you want to advertise your server>submmit...

The rest is kind of...."your son plays more time than mine because you are the coach..." tipycal...jelousy.

• I hate to say this, but Strail is allowing something going on with the Void that biting him in his keester. It's driving newbs off his server. If he was going to keep it "Freelancerish" he shouldn't have put in the non-freelancer ships, that's one of the problems along with the "undisclosed" permissions going on and causing trouble.

As far as Space is concerned, both CF and Void have given me some of my greatest inspirations and ideas.
    I salute you OP-R8R.