Posts by DC_John_Donow

Welcome Back R39. You were playing when I was an active officer in DC (Dragon Corps). I never forget where I came from and always return back to the roots. Since the inception of Star Citizen, Free Lancer has always gotten my interest and desire for coming back. I tried coming back the other week, but there was no luck on installing the game or files.

<p>It would be nice to see Crossfire on some of the new main stream games. I do have to admit though it is amazing to see that Crossfire is still going strong. After playing and being a member of this community for about 10 years I am proud to say this game is still got it going on.&nbsp;</p>

I would really just like to play, and its not a missing dll, or anything since I have downloaded the 1.82 1.5GB mod 6 times for the website as well as the FLMM, and I have reinstalled Freelancer 6 times now.

My PC is as Following and my OS doesn't crash I am running windows 7. I have a HDMI NVIDA 9500 GT 2 GB DDR 3 Video Card, I have 8 GB of DDR 3 memory, I have a 3 TB Hard Drive, I am running Via Ethernet Cable. I have everything in the PC brand new. I also have a AMD Phenom II AM3 Six Core CPU. Liquid Cooling. I have a $2,000 pc.

I changed my compatibility mode to play as windows xp service pack 3. I have shut off both hardware and software firewalls, I have downloaded the VB 6 Runtime files, I have done the MSINET.OCX thing, I have deactivated the advanced Shader, I have done Several fresh installs of both Xfire, Freelancer, and FLMM 1.3, I don't know anymore maybe I just won't be able to play the game :(.

Actually I had no saved games, because I just installed FL, I get the sudden connect and I undocked in NY. As soon as I log on it kicks me from the server, wait a few mins and they try it again does the samething I wish I knew what to do.

Well after many hours of installing everything, I fix what I thought was my problem with res, and now it won't even play single player on top of that, everytime I try and connect to the server it gives me a server crash, I checked everything via firewalls restarted pc, routers, the whole 9 yards. I did the MSINET.OCX thing and still no solution help me now before I just give up on this.

Hello I have a question on what can I do to have my crossfire freelancer game fill the screen. I have my res set to 1920X1080, and the game can't go that high what can I do also as soon as I logged on to the server I got booted like that, what is the reason?

Thank you all old friends its been a long time, and I am happy to be back, but also to be in the arms of my fellow DC brothers, well This LT. I rusty but I will get back on track, after a 3 hour dl, I finally have the mod installed, and will be jumping on, I will be very active during the weekend, and will be on and off periodically since well the nature of my real life work. But I missed you all.

I just wanted to say that I am liking the new Changes, good job OP, keep up the good work everyone. I have been super busy as I am in the Air Force, and this is the first oppertunity in a long while to be able to say hi, I will be playing again soon guys, and I miss you all. Most of all my DC brothers, I am looking forward to coming back.

-Captain Morgan, serving in the Air Force since 2008.

Hello all follow friends and my DC family, I miss u all, OP 1.8 looks amazing, I am having a heck of a time in the air force and will be back playing, and bossing these kids around once 1.8 is released, I really hope to be on soon, as the wages of war press on, and the usa continue to advance, in the middle east. I am just so excited that I will be able to settle down soon, and enjoy fun times with my DC family, I hope all of you take it easy.