Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

There are 163 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Crossfire - SWAT Portal .. check under Features .... if you will want to add there something, feel free to make suggestion :)

Sly "Fox" Martind Forlon has already added a new Mining department to WIKI :thumbsup:

This basically sums it all up. Alli !!!!!! The ocean, land and space itself. Is where we go out into the unknown. Therefore space is exploration. So we take knowledge and skills we have and explore. We use that thing in our skulls and think. And as we progress, we find things out. The best way to go about things that are in front of us. Again same as our explorers in history. Were did they have books or people telling what to do. They had to work it out for themselves! The mods that advance freelancer are the same thing. Therefore the idea is to explore the vast systems and find things out as you go. What crossfire has in it. Is it !!!! We many have played it for many years and still here. There are aspects of it we like. Instead of constantly critizing it, and things you don,t like. Go somewhere else. Remember, it was still in the top 10 says a lot .And a lot of us are here still. The unfortunate problem we now have is poeple trying to change files etc to there liking. Which is breaches in some many places and legal breaches too. Has at the moment made it unstable.

Criticism - Is it like a red flag for you, dislike for the interlocutor? Do you know that in criticism, dialogue, dispute, and so on, you can come to a common denominator or generate new ideas !!!

People / Players reading information about Mod should know all its Aspects. Where will they read it? Everyone jumped into Wikipedia, so any information about Mod should be there, and only then the Forum, and so on.

P.S. You, if that excuse me for the translation into English. Perhaps I mean one thing in the sentence, but translates it differently and loses / distorts the meaning. Google translator is to blame for everything. 8)

Edited 2 times, last by Alli ().

• I've little bit updated info about mining. CF mod have for trading and commodities hauling few differences to the vanilla Freelancer. There is now also link to wiki part listing all mineable commodities. It were good old times when we regularly did mining operations ... :)

... Coming to Outpost Epsilon in Enyo System from Alien Organism mining operation (in Telosis) ...

And I found also one image reference to Megaroids mining ...

• It is No Secret to the Police Hheheheh & Pie Rats will TAX you so you need 2 ask the Smugglers

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• If you played CF a while you should know thats not only a questionf of where, but also important when :-)

That's exactly what this Aspect of the mod has not yet figured out. :rolleyes::(8)

PS. Although why bother looking for something, if stupidly mine Organisms and forget about the rest! Rare for that and rare that they bring sooo big profit !!! Although the site is written for true trade lovers.

It is No Secret to the Police Hheheheh & Pie Rats will TAX you so you need 2 ask the Smugglers

Are you going to catch up on your Dragonfly plane cruise under 600 versus 450 on merchant ships?

Ahah :D, this is a very good Balance in RPG ...

P.S. I already wrote about RP that some of the original Freelancer's jump holes were opened in this mod. Chief I did not hear.

Edited 2 times, last by Alli ().

• That's exactly what this Aspect of the mod has not yet figured out.

Well, let me explain then.

There are what, >600 bases in Crossfire in total? So if you want to remember all trades, you'll have to remember >600 commodity sets.

But wait! CF has Dynamic Economy. Which means these change daily. It's a lesser known fact that the commodity sets actually repeat and not truly randomized. The period, well... I don't remember exactly but my guess is it's 21 days. Correct me if I'm wrong. So multiply the amount of bases by 21. That's well over 10k commodity lists.

The best idea is to get a char with 1 of every rare commodity that you want and all bases visited. Or ask someone who has that.

Although why bother looking for something, if stupidly mine Organisms and forget about the rest! Rare for that and rare that they bring sooo big profit !!! Although the site is written for true trade lovers.

And then the trades change next day and the AO mining profits slow to a trickle.

The true point is, it's about the thrill of finding a really good trade and wailing on it until it lasts.

Finally, this site is written for everyone, not just trade lovers.

P.S. I already wrote about RP that some of the original Freelancer's jump holes were opened in this mod. Chief I did not hear.

Just take the Texan Answer, as my old IT teacher called it. Accept it and move on.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Finally, this site is written for everyone, not just trade lovers.

@@Rare commodities is hard to buy because they are usualy sold only on 1-2 places which are changing daily (Dynamic Economy). Theirs trading is mostly not for making a huge profit, they offer possibility to do something unusual ... it is like a trading lore for these which really love trading. Special commodities are "special", they are unique for crossfire mod economy and one from special abilities.@@

Here it is written about true lovers of trade! Ajay please do not distort the meaning of my post !!!

Just take the Texan Answer, as my old IT teacher called it. Accept it and move on.

It would be nice to show your answer with a link.

• Here it is written about true lovers of trade! Ajay please do not distort the meaning of my post !!!

You're one who distorts the meaning of my post. I said "not JUST for trade lovers".

Also admit it, Google Translator does all the distorting here.

Also, true trade lover would have made their own database on where and when you can buy rare commos on their own, but I digress.

It would be nice to show your answer with a link.

There you go.

(Texan Answer actually is: *pulls out Colt* That's why! *BLAM!*)

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• It was about rare goods and what is written on the Site (in Russian declension: САЙТЕ ) about trade lovers. If you admit the distortion of Google, then why cling to my words and write a post, what Not only ??? I hope I have convincingly explained.

All your answers are UNCONVINCIBLE !!!

• All your answers are UNCONVINCIBLE !!!

Unfortunately, those are the only answers available.

Also it doesn't get any more convincible than the Texan Answer :D

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay ().

• Unfortunately, those are the only answers available.

Also it doesn't get any more convincible than the Texan Answer :D

He wrote himself and laughed himself .... Ajay, why did he edit the answer about the IT teacher? I have a preparation for this, light trolling in your direction !!! (I warn you right away, suddenly you are very offended). There is an opinion about the "trauma" of this teacher in your Youth: He hit his forehead, turned around and went on))) and leave the decision to others!

600 products ?? I don’t think, but what about the goods that are repeated on the bases in different systems ... Of course, you can see everything in the game files, but this is not the essence of the conversation.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R

They were closed in vanilla FL because they were exclusively meant to be for singleplayer storyline reasons.

This is pretty much also the reason why they are not open in CF.

This answer of the Architect is simply not logical) Everything that was closed in the original and is closed in the Crossfire)) Although some things say the opposite) This is his answer and as the main one he is not inclined! although logic is a stubborn thing) :pfeifen: Nomads ^^)))

As for the English language and translation, remember (I don't know how old you are) that Mikhail Zadornov said about it !!!

Edited 3 times, last by Alli ().

• 600 products

600 lists of what each station sells and at which price on one day.

This answer of the Architect is simply not logical

And?

Mikhail Zadornov said about it

Someone still laughs at this guy's jokes? (or worse, someone takes Zadornov seriously?)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• And?

And the fact that the Architect, if he wishes, will answer the questions posed to him or not answer His right. You shouldn't answer every time instead of him, it is at least incompetent.

Was your opinion heard initially or do you need "stars for pagons"? Sorry, but from the outside it looks exactly like this !!!

Someone still laughs at this guy's jokes? (or worse, someone takes Zadornov seriously?)

Without words .....

• And the fact that the Architect, if he wishes, will answer the questions posed to him or not answer His right. You shouldn't answer every time instead of him, it is at least incompetent.

Was your opinion heard initially or do you need "stars for pagons"? Sorry, but from the outside it looks exactly like this !!!

Fiiiine, I'll let OP deal with you.

Without words .....

Pretty much.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• :00002047::00002178::00008698:

Alli Blah Blah Blah

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

Edited once, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• seriously guys...

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!