Posts by Alli

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R

At this point I need to clearly point out that my critics on Russia do not mean that I am ok with all the actions and policies of western countries (especially the USA). I think that seperate topics need to be viewed and discusses seperately, therefore let's just stick with the recent events.

This paragraph should be at the end of your message of information on this topic that is affected!

I'll give my point of view in a nutshell! in contrast to the OP who wrote complete nonsense. YOU can ban me and so on, but this will not change the essence!

I am against the War and time will put everything in its place! OP, you do not have the correct information on the 2008 conflict! All your arguments are complete nonsense of YOUR WESTERN PROPOGAND!!! (I personally was in Abkhazia and talked with Ositins and Abkhazians !!! there are also citizens of Georgia who are Adequate.)

Regarding MAIDAN in 14, YOU also have the wrong idea !!! ODESSA MAY 2-- ODISITES DIE (officially 57 / not officially up to 100 people - all local!) WHERE IS YOUR WESTERN MEDIA ?? or current Concern!!!

DOMBASS Shelling of villages and urban-type settlements! BUT the OSCE says that they are shelling themselves or the Russians!!! (DO NOT forget that all Ukrainians have relatives throughout the country, both in western and eastern Ukraine.)

NATO Defense Alliance???? don't make my socks ))))

And before touching on this topic, you must first find out from those people who endured it all on themselves !!! or have the truth!

P/S OP, where are your concerns about Iraq, Libya, SYRIA, or are these people and countries 3rd grade ?? Yugoslavia at last!!!

Good evening everyone. I'll add my 5 kopecks to this question (topic of conversation).

When I first played this mod in a single player game, I also experienced difficulties with NPCs + a long transition through character levels.

This issue was solved by one program for money to buy everything you need and complete the single player company of the game.

I decided to play CF online, I have experience on other Freelancer servers. Each server has its own rules on how to develop your character.

Knowing the complexity of CrossFire with NPS, I went to the Swat Portal website forum. I found a development theme on the server and followed the instructions and started playing.

All this I'm leading to: Not every player who enters the CF server will read the forum or instructions / manuals on how and what to do in this mod!

I think it is necessary when entering the server that the player is given such information so that he must visit the Swat portal website and read the guide for developing his Character on the server.

P.S. I know that on the server, when leaving the planet, the greeting text and a link to the site are "running". Also, the server automatically issues information after X minutes.

I mean Highlight: in a different font, color, separate information on the subject of character development in the game on the server.

As the Russians say: poke your nose! in a good way. :)

Dear OP, you don’t need to apologize to us every time, everyone here knows that you are very busy, but you still don’t give up your "brainchild". And therefore we are all grateful to you for this Mod.

As the saying goes: Everything has its own Time! In small steps you will do everything that you have conceived in the development of Fashion !!! :salutes8)

In my opinion, you are trying to "troll" the Administrator, and not offer anything constructive! As far as I remember, the pop-up tex on the server is regulated by time or by a Hook, or another program (I don't remember the name).

Therefore, if you want to leave here, everything is very simple: do not come here, delete yourself or do not write heresy. Good luck.8).

And?

And the fact that the Architect, if he wishes, will answer the questions posed to him or not answer His right. You shouldn't answer every time instead of him, it is at least incompetent.

Was your opinion heard initially or do you need "stars for pagons"? Sorry, but from the outside it looks exactly like this !!!

Someone still laughs at this guy's jokes? (or worse, someone takes Zadornov seriously?)

Without words .....

Unfortunately, those are the only answers available.

Also it doesn't get any more convincible than the Texan Answer :D

He wrote himself and laughed himself .... Ajay, why did he edit the answer about the IT teacher? I have a preparation for this, light trolling in your direction !!! (I warn you right away, suddenly you are very offended). There is an opinion about the "trauma" of this teacher in your Youth: He hit his forehead, turned around and went on))) and leave the decision to others!

600 products ?? I don’t think, but what about the goods that are repeated on the bases in different systems ... Of course, you can see everything in the game files, but this is not the essence of the conversation.

Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R

They were closed in vanilla FL because they were exclusively meant to be for singleplayer storyline reasons.

This is pretty much also the reason why they are not open in CF.

This answer of the Architect is simply not logical) Everything that was closed in the original and is closed in the Crossfire)) Although some things say the opposite) This is his answer and as the main one he is not inclined! although logic is a stubborn thing) :pfeifen: Nomads ^^)))

As for the English language and translation, remember (I don't know how old you are) that Mikhail Zadornov said about it !!!

It was about rare goods and what is written on the Site (in Russian declension: САЙТЕ ) about trade lovers. If you admit the distortion of Google, then why cling to my words and write a post, what Not only ??? I hope I have convincingly explained.

Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

All your answers are UNCONVINCIBLE !!!

Finally, this site is written for everyone, not just trade lovers.

@@Rare commodities is hard to buy because they are usualy sold only on 1-2 places which are changing daily (Dynamic Economy). Theirs trading is mostly not for making a huge profit, they offer possibility to do something unusual ... it is like a trading lore for these which really love trading. Special commodities are "special", they are unique for crossfire mod economy and one from special abilities.@@

Here it is written about true lovers of trade! Ajay please do not distort the meaning of my post !!!

Just take the Texan Answer, as my old IT teacher called it. Accept it and move on.

It would be nice to show your answer with a link.

If you played CF a while you should know thats not only a questionf of where, but also important when :-)

That's exactly what this Aspect of the mod has not yet figured out. :rolleyes::(8)

PS. Although why bother looking for something, if stupidly mine Organisms and forget about the rest! Rare for that and rare that they bring sooo big profit !!! Although the site is written for true trade lovers.

It is No Secret to the Police Hheheheh & Pie Rats will TAX you so you need 2 ask the Smugglers

Are you going to catch up on your Dragonfly plane cruise under 600 versus 450 on merchant ships?

Ahah :D, this is a very good Balance in RPG ...

P.S. I already wrote about RP that some of the original Freelancer's jump holes were opened in this mod. Chief I did not hear.

Crossfire - SWAT Portal .. check under Features .... if you will want to add there something, feel free to make suggestion :)

Sly "Fox" Martind Forlon has already added a new Mining department to WIKI :thumbsup:

This basically sums it all up. Alli !!!!!! The ocean, land and space itself. Is where we go out into the unknown. Therefore space is exploration. So we take knowledge and skills we have and explore. We use that thing in our skulls and think. And as we progress, we find things out. The best way to go about things that are in front of us. Again same as our explorers in history. Were did they have books or people telling what to do. They had to work it out for themselves! The mods that advance freelancer are the same thing. Therefore the idea is to explore the vast systems and find things out as you go. What crossfire has in it. Is it !!!! We many have played it for many years and still here. There are aspects of it we like. Instead of constantly critizing it, and things you don,t like. Go somewhere else. Remember, it was still in the top 10 says a lot .And a lot of us are here still. The unfortunate problem we now have is poeple trying to change files etc to there liking. Which is breaches in some many places and legal breaches too. Has at the moment made it unstable.

Criticism - Is it like a red flag for you, dislike for the interlocutor? Do you know that in criticism, dialogue, dispute, and so on, you can come to a common denominator or generate new ideas !!!

People / Players reading information about Mod should know all its Aspects. Where will they read it? Everyone jumped into Wikipedia, so any information about Mod should be there, and only then the Forum, and so on.

P.S. You, if that excuse me for the translation into English. Perhaps I mean one thing in the sentence, but translates it differently and loses / distorts the meaning. Google translator is to blame for everything. 8)