Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

There are 163 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Suggestion: It would not hurt you to add something: goods or equipment or other something "Valuable" in the Paradise Lost system. For Players to visit this system, And so it turns out a dead system !!! Players fly there current to investigate Cross Fire ...

They fly to the Dom'Kavash system for the crystals and equipment of the Cloaca. As for me, 30 seconds of invisibility, and then a 10 minute break is not worth the effort !!!

Question: I wanted to know if there will be a continuation in the Lost Fleet systems? there is a dead-end system of Nomads. There is nothing of value there !!!

• uggestion: It would not hurt you to add something: goods or equipment or other something "Valuable" in the Paradise Lost system. For Players to visit this system, And so it turns out a dead system !!! Players fly there current to investigate Cross Fire ...

Would be nice... assuming the randomisation-related mismatch issue is fixed.

They fly to the Dom'Kavash system for the crystals and equipment of the Cloaca. As for me, 30 seconds of invisibility, and then a 10 minute break is not worth the effort !!!

Then save your money and don't buy it. IDK, I found it useful early on, and every now and then. E.g. on solo flights in Sadurn, where the aliens keep spawning too close to the gates and I just need to cloak for long enough to dock with the gate.

Question: I wanted to know if there will be a continuation in the Lost Fleet systems? there is a dead-end system of Nomads. There is nothing of value there !!!

IIRC it's WIP/ on hiatus.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Made DomKavashi a green reputation! Having entered the server today, I see that she is Neutral !! why is that??

IIRC is WIP / on hiatus. I do not understand what it is) the translator does not translate)

• Made DomKavashi a green reputation! Having entered the server today, I see that she is Neutral !! why is that??

Dom'Kavash can be made neutral and even friendly by killing Ancient Drones in Dervon. This is how you go to Inner Core 'cos Dom'Kavash control all the dockable bases in IC bar one (and even that one is only in multiplayer).

Be careful though, killing Nomads will harm your DK reputation.

WIP = Work In Progress

On hiatus = progress halted

• As for the Cloaca 30sec versus 10 minutes I think it is WRONG

Don't buy/use it then.

As I said, I find it sufficient for whenever I need it. Well, I wish I could assign its activation to a button rather than use console command.

• autohotkey script which instantly writes and sends the console command when a specific key is pressed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• autohotkey script which instantly writes and sends the console command when a specific key is pressed

Oh, so I can use it? I will consider it then.

• My character has a neutral-friendly reputation for all NPC factions.

Question: By purchasing a license, I become a participant in the Role Playing Game. If I understood correctly: when buying a Pirate License, are all NPC lawyers red to me? And vice versa if the Police-Legalist are all criminals too. Mercenary license - all neutral NPCs. Smuggler license - NPCs are all neutral, but with the amendment what kind of goods you are carrying.

Correct me if something is not understood correctly. Players or Clans with a license is understandable.

Edited once, last by Alli ().

• the feature exists but is not enabled since the players had concerns about messing up their perfect reputation this way

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Explain how the process of fines and taxes in the Role-playing game works. I read the wiki but have questions.

I Pirate -- in the system 3 players, select a player on the radar and dial a team of dachshunds? After that I have to wait for his answer or flight?

Then I I'm killing him or he is me.

PS. Yesterday, a player named Domkavash explained that I understood correctly. But he himself is 100% insecure.:verrueckt:

I read on your website that the Train and Transport dock with the Planets where there are adaptations for them, as well as with small stations and bases. Hence the question of whether the Train / transport will be able to dock with the Liners, the base of Cadiz, Ruiz, Leon, Freeport 5, Tripoli, the planet Crete (there seems to be no docking for large ships) and so on.:blush::hmmz:

Edited 5 times, last by Alli ().

• I think you can dock trains with Depot-type bases (same main hull as Detroit Munitions)... this includes some pirate bases like Ainu Depot. Unsure if I'm right, but still.

Also you can dock trains to the stations with the same main hull types as Newark Station (Newark, Roppongi, etc) and West Point Military Academy (West Point, Thames, Neutro).

Also, there must be a mooring fixture on Malta and Crete 'cos IIRC these planets sell containers for train trading.

For all other bases in Sirius, it's best to use Mining Ship as a transport.

• Ajay add Super Heavy Fighter Mako to WIKI. He's just not there.

It would be nice in a hook to have a List command. Which shows Players, Who is flying what.

Edited 3 times, last by Alli ().

• Ajay add Super Heavy Fighter Mako to WIKI. He's just not there.

Can't do that.

It would be nice in a hook to have a List command. Which shows Players, Who is flying what.

I'm sure this won't be done 'cos this would give away too much information.

• we cant just break the General Data Protection Regulation :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• On a cruise of 450, you fly into the clouds, debris and speed drops by 100, this is logical.

A question for the "Architect". Explain, please, why the afterburner in nebulae also decreases ??? After all, he is not attached to the cruise. He has his own energy. Drops in nebulae from 217 to 174.