Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

There are 163 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• how events work for you

Decently.

As for the honest answer: whenever an event is posted, there's normally a detailed description of what it's going to be about. Unless it's a defined type event like Nomad Hunt or Deathmatch, those have their own rules available here:

event rules

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Decently.

As for the honest answer: whenever an event is posted, there's normally a detailed description of what it's going to be about. Unless it's a defined type event like Nomad Hunt or Deathmatch, those have their own rules available here:

event rules

Yesterday I tried a team from / GTI liked it! True, they slapped me in the kawash system))

A question about replenishing ammunition: right now the enchantment is in the Soviet system, I can’t replenish the hornet and the torpedo launcher. This is due to the fact that there is no such ammunition in the coalition system ??? They are green to me.

• This is due to the fact that there is no such ammunition in the coalition system

Yep.

• The FL game is implemented on 30/40% of the developer's ideas.

Question: You have implemented fire on gun groups! After all, FL has it! current does not work.

In the Discovery mod, this function is present. I saw it on YouTube: the 1st group of guns, for example, removes the shield, and the 2nd group already has armor! This saves the ship's energy! (it doesn't matter if it's Battleship or STI)

While playing on one of the FL servers I took part in such an event: A player of our clan has a battleship. The rest of the clan members in STI boarded this battleship. The event admin transferred us to the system from where we attacked the enemy base. This example you could develop in your fashion.

Example: there are systems (Aliens) that cannot be hit by STI, only on Battleships for strong radiation or something else. The battleship gets into this system, and the pilots are already exploring it all around with apprehension to repair the ship from radiation, and so on. (Conquest, extraction of something rare, etc.)

Or, 1 player on the Battleship gets into a rocky system, flies to the STI and investigates it ...

I think the meaning is clear to you, you decide.

• With ammunition from coalition missiles or torpedoes, will it also be impossible to replenish / buy them in the Sirius sector?

Probably. Except for Havoc/Nemesis/Cataclysm missiles.

Question: You have implemented fire on gun groups! After all, FL has it! current does not work.

In the Discovery mod, this function is present. I saw it on YouTube: the 1st group of guns, for example, removes the shield, and the 2nd group already has armor! This saves the ship's energy! (it doesn't matter if it's Battleship or STI)

The weapon groups functionality works in CF. I use it for rapid fire.

Nope it isn't.

But I did host a couple of PvE events with battleships.

• While playing on one of the FL servers I took part in such an event: A player of our clan has a battleship. The rest of the clan members in STI boarded this battleship. The event admin transferred us to the system from where we attacked the enemy base. This example you could develop in your fashion.

Example: there are systems (Aliens) that cannot be hit by STI, only on Battleships for strong radiation or something else. The battleship gets into this system, and the pilots are already exploring it all around with apprehension to repair the ship from radiation, and so on. (Conquest, extraction of something rare, etc.)

Or, 1 player on the Battleship gets into a rocky system, flies to the STI and investigates it ...

What can you say about this example. Is it possible to take it into development as an Idea for the development of your mod ?!:salutes

• possible - yes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Please describe the scheme how to do it! Otherwise it doesn't even work ...

Disable all weapons.
    Press Activate Weapons Group 1 (Set to Shift+Delete)
    Hold Assign Weapon Group 1 (Delete) and enable all four Lavablades again
    Press Activate Weapons Group 2 (Set to Shift+End)
    Hold Assign Weapons Group 2 (End) and enable Lavablades No. 2 and 4
    Press Activate Weapons Group 1 (Shift+Delete), enabling all four Lavablades.

Okay, what exactly I have done was to set Lavablades No. 2 and 4 to Weapons Group 2. As you can remember, I set Fire Weapons Group 2 to E key. Now if I press E and then right mouse button, I'll have my guns fire half-salvos from diagonal barrels roughly twice as often as I would full salvos, a la Flakvierling 38.

Likewise you can also assign whatever weapons you want to different weapon groups and activate them at will.

• Спасибо, давайте попробуем, но я уже вижу, что это немного неудобно, так как клавиша Е имеет другое значение.

В моде Orion server mod все делается через правое окно (когда вы находитесь в космосе), есть назначение групп 1/2/3. Назначьте группу оружия и в пространстве с помощью мыши просто переключайтесь между 1/2/3.

Кроме того, если вы любитель модов, то русский парень сделал мод под названием Legacy of the Nomads. Он также стреляет из нескольких видов оружия через окно консоли в правом нижнем углу.

Я думаю, вы можете позаимствовать эту идею или сделать свою собственную немного похожей. Что касается заимствования, я думаю, что вы можете, потому что они уже украли ваши идеи.

freelancer_2019-07-21_00-15-55-62.png

Here's an example as in the screenshot! Bottom right corner.

Edited 3 times, last by Alli ().

• i,m a little slow here but what has this all to do with the original heading fashion suggestion. from what i see is a number of different topics that should be in the heading of general.:/:/:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

• i,m a little slow here but what has this all to do with the original heading fashion suggestion. from what i see is a number of different topics that should be in the heading of general.:/:/:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Corrected the name of the Theme.

Edited once, last by Alli ().

• Alli

Changed the title of the thread from “Fashion Suggestion” to “Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!”.
  • Спасибо, давайте попробуем, но я уже вижу, что это немного неудобно, так как клавиша Е имеет другое значение.

Назначение клавиш в описанном мной примере (назначение - Del, End, PgDn, переключение - та же клавиша+шифт, выстрелить из второй группы - латинская E) продиктовано только моими личными предпочтениями (я это делаю чисто чтобы стрелять половинными залпами). Ничто не мешает Вам назначить их на другие клавиши, или пользоваться функционалом оружейных групп для других целей.

Кстати, насколько я помню. по умолчанию эти клавиши не назначены. Проверьте настройки.

The key assignment in the above example (Assign - Del, End, PgDn, Toggle - Shift+same key, fire weapon group 2 - E) is dictated purely by my personal preferencies (I use it purely for half-salvo rapid-firing). Nothing stops you from assigning these to other keys, or use weapon group functionality in another way.

FYI, AFAIR these keys are unassigned by default. Check the settings.

Что касается заимствования, я думаю, что вы можете, потому что они уже украли ваши идеи.

Ну, я бы не советовал до такого доходить. В принципе идея работать с группами через юи интересная (реализация оружейных групп тут, как и в обычном фриле, довольно неинтуитивная), если можно это реализовать самостоятельно - лично я не вижу проблемы.

Well, I wouldn't advice to go to that length. In concept, the idea of working with groups via UI is interesting (the weapon group functionality here, as well as in vanilla FL, is quite non-intuitive). If it can be implemented independently - I personally see no trouble.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• Good day.

Ajay about the fire with a group of weapons: I made fire in space with 1 group (1/2/3-guns), 2 with a group (3/4/5/6-guns) while assigning keys No. 1 and No. 2, respectively, to activate fire on groups.

Having flown to the base and having taken off, I found that group number 2 does not work (it flies from the settings), it has to be assigned again !!!

Suggestion: Is it possible to do missions against Bases / Battleships from which then something useful is knocked out! (The head of the base, valuable resources, and so on. There are missions against the Bases in the mod, but nothing useful. If you kill the battleship, then the General drops out, but there is no mission against the battleships!)

Something like this, you decide what you can implement or do nothing!

Question: Will / Do you plan to continue the single player game in your fashion? After all, you made additional missions about the lost fleet.

Thanks for attention.

• Good day.

Ajay about the fire with a group of weapons: I made fire in space with 1 group (1/2/3-guns), 2 with a group (3/4/5/6-guns) while assigning keys No. 1 and No. 2, respectively, to activate fire on groups.

Having flown to the base and having taken off, I found that group number 2 does not work (it flies from the settings), it has to be assigned again !!!

Everything works fine on my end.

Suggestion: Is it possible to do missions against Bases / Battleships from which then something useful is knocked out! (The head of the base, valuable resources, and so on. There are missions against the Bases in the mod, but nothing useful. If you kill the battleship, then the General drops out, but there is no mission against the battleships!)

You can get your own battleship and raid the Inner Core battleship patrols. They drop alien guns.

Question: Will / Do you plan to continue the single player game in your fashion? After all, you made additional missions about the lost fleet.

Apparently more SP content is WIP/on hiatus.

• Bad of course .. Well, let's suffer like this.

Although in the original FL it seems to work fine. Settings fly off only when you change the weapon. You sit down on the base and the settings are saved.

• To my experience, weapon groups get messed up if you change some weapons, or reset if you change the whole ship.

• Paradox. From Colorado, I took the capsules to Shikoku in prison. After flying out of Tyurma, I found that the groups were working! He added 1 gun to the group and flew to Kepler at Freeport. Having taken off I also check the group of weapons - it works! I'm flying to the Xenos base. I kill them and sit down on their base. I take off and *** groups do not work))

While writing the post and translating, the enchantment was at the base of the Xenos. flew out again and checked the groups - everything works! this is a bug on my computer, it is related to the mod. I'll even tell you what to think.

P/S All the same, resets the group settings after a couple of connections to the base.

Edited 2 times, last by Alli ().