Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

There are 163 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Sorry for the English translator, I wanted to offer you (the developers) an idea: Make a system and a base or restart into a system where all the (Super Heavy Fighters) ships of your mod are located.

The player tries (tests - maneuverability, etc.) all these ships, chooses what you like, reads the information about the ship (where to buy it) and goes on the road!!! At the same time, he can not buy them in this system and fly out of the system!

I understand that there is all the information on the site about everything, but this idea will save a lot of time for players to find the best ship for themselves.

• Also complex is your system of transferring money from a charm to a charm of one key. 65 million credits is a lot. Simplify the Banking System! To be honest, you catch yourself thinking that it's getting boring..

This is my opinion, I do not impose it on you!

• i also think that we wont have that anytime in future

it goes against the idea of playing Freelancer and exploring what is out there

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I just suggested a system (or restart refund purchase) with ships, where players can try all the ships of the mod and choose their own ship for themselves. And so it turns out I bought a ship spent credits, and it did not suit me. The result is a loss of time and credits. So a couple of times and the desire disappears...

• На счет банковской системы: я не знаю, почему вы делаете 65 тыс. кредитов. -- понизьте порог депозита. Сделать возможным перевод кредитов с Чара на чар однопользовательского ключа без банка.

Играя, давно, правда на немецком сервере Hamburg City и других российских серверах фрилансера там кредитные переводы облагались налогом в 5-10% и нет банков.

On the account of the banking system: I do not know why you make 65 thousand loans. -- lower the deposit threshold. Make it possible to transfer credits from the Charm to the charm of a single-user key without a bank.

Playing for a long time, however, on the German server Hamburg City and other Russian freelancer servers, credit transfers were taxed at 5-10% and there are no banks.

Edited once, last by Alli ().

• The amount of money has to remain on the char to prevent that people exploit the roleplay mechanics of the server. Especially automatic calculation of taxes and fines based on the amount of money on the chars.

It is definitely not going to change.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The amount of money has to remain on the char to prevent that people exploit the roleplay mechanics of the server. Especially automatic calculation of taxes and fines based on the amount of money on the chars.

It is definitely not going to change.

Ok. Make a bank of 15kk credits. All of the above can be transferred to another player's Spell on the same key. Plus, introduce a tax for the transfer of loans in x %. Especially in the FL hook everything is there!

Your direct competitor in fashion, this is a mod Server Rebit Freelancer (Russian). There is a bank not only for loans, but also for equipment and crafting weapons, cloaks, hyper-jump equipment from system to system, and so on.

As for me, it is very clever done and a lot of time is spent on pumping the charm. Many people don't like it. After all, the player must go into the game and enjoy it PVP, RP, and not come to the 2nd job to pump your spell indefinitely.

• a 2nd job?

but you are aware that earning money on this mod is absolutely no problem?

I wont cut vital parts of the game (doing missions, trading, exploring, looting stuff, etc.) just because some people are lazy and want the best stuff instantly in their first few hours on the server.

That is never going to happen.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• You can view all the information from the website of the Rebit server FL, emphasize something or adopt it for the development of your mod! As they say, there are a lot of ideas.

a 2nd job?

but you are aware that earning money on this mod is absolutely no problem?

I wont cut vital parts of the game (doing missions, trading, exploring, looting stuff, etc.) just because some people are lazy and want the best stuff instantly in their first few hours on the server.

That is never going to happen.

You probably did not understand me correctly, I am for the fact that your bank was not so high(65kk) and players + faster pumping spells on 1 key. And believe me your equipment doesn't cost that much money :)

At the expense of the 2nd work this is about the server Rebit FL there the equipment is very expensive!!!!

Edited 2 times, last by Alli ().

• Спасибо всем вам за ваше общение и за ту помощь, которую вы мне оказали, связавшись с вами.( SWAT_OP-R8R)

У меня больше нет вопросов или предложений!

• Now listen, I am not interested to adopt anything from anywhere, especially from - I assume you mean - the Rebirth server which on a very large scale stole copyrighted content from Crossfire (my work).

I always intended to be better than such people and therefore spent 18 years developing own ideas and content. I have absolutely no wish to do what others did.

Crossfire always was different than other mods and the players appreciated and rewarded it with meanwhile 13 mod award nominations. This lets me assume that I know how to do my job.

What you propose is problematic as it destroys the idea behind Crossfire and to a noticeable degree also behind Freelancer itself.

It is a cheap way to give players everything they want without really playing the game. It takes away the need to explore the game, the need to discover the new gameplay mechanics Crossfire has to offer, the vast amount of content players could experience, the need to earn stuff in the game.

It is the lazy way.

It is the way that gets people bored after just a short time because there is nothing more to gain because everything was so easy to get and to achieve.

This is not what I want in my mod or on my server.

Edit: To be honest I don't even think you understood the reason behind the transfer limits for the bank on our server. Your comments at least did not sound like you understood its purpose.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Honestly like, if you want to check out the abundance of ships for the game without putting in too much work, there is a lexicon you can use and there’s other players in the game that can tell you about the many different ships

Although I personally believe you should explore discover and try out the different ships there are in the game the way the game intends to

L+ Ratio

• Honestly like, if you want to check out the abundance of ships for the game without putting in too much work, there is a lexicon you can use and there’s other players in the game that can tell you about the many different ships

Although I personally believe you should explore discover and try out the different ships there are in the game the way the game intends to

And you do not assume what is written on the site may not be a reality in the game on the server!!! Yes, perhaps the proposal for ships is more "lazy" as you noticed. He revered the forum and found there a preference for 10 ships from games. I consider this question (proposal) closed.

• " Now listen, I am not interested to adopt anything from anywhere, especially from - I assume you mean - the Rebirth server which on a very large scale stole copyrighted content from Crossfire (my work).

I always intended to be better than such people and therefore spent 18 years developing own ideas and content. I have absolutely no wish to do what others did.

Crossfire always was different than other mods and the players appreciated and rewarded it with meanwhile 13 mod award nominations. This lets me assume that I know how to do my job".

I'm sorry, I didn't know about the theft of your ideas (copyrighted content) by Rebit's server. I don't approve of that! Developing your fashion your hands.

• One way or another, you players will get bored with time! There aren't a lot of games on the server to host RP servers, you don't have Discovery, there are 20-50 games there almost every day.

Due to the space exploration of new systems, it attracts planets. You have a beautiful mod, that's for sure!!!

• "Edit: To be honest I don't even think you understood the reason behind the transfer limits for the bank on our server. Your comments at least did not sound like you understood its purpose."

Please explain to me why such a banking system!!!

I understood your system as follows: I save up on the 65kk charm and throw them into the bank. I pump 2 characters (char), I throw off money for pumping his 40kk credits. To want to pump 3 characters, I again have to have 65kk credits in the bank! Again I save up and throw it in the bank then for 3 months! It's funny with your bank))) Couldn't it be simpler: I am saving money with 1 charm (missions in the gamut or trade) and just throw off the direct amount of credits for 2 or 3 or 4 character charms without a bank x, while the server takes % of the transfer.

• In the past player abused the banking system to transfer money prior engaging in roleplay to avoid paying the taxes and fines of our roleplay mechanics on the server.

The transfer limitations did stop this abuse and gave the players that wanted to do RP a chance to actually get their rewards from it.

It is a working fix for a player caused problem and since earning money is easy it does not anyone.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• In the past player abused the banking system to transfer money prior engaging in roleplay to avoid paying the taxes and fines of our roleplay mechanics on the server.

The transfer limitations did stop this abuse and gave the players that wanted to do RP a chance to actually get their rewards from it.

It is a working fix for a player caused problem and since earning money is easy it does not anyone.

All I understand you, it is certainly inconvenient. To be honest, I'm too lazy to fly again on Sirius to each station and planet to pump the merchant charm, since I ruined the first ASID charm by reputation to the factions.

You can close this topic.

For fans of Freelancer, there are very few beautiful and sensible mods.

• P.S. Forgot to tell you (SWAT_OP-R8R) Your solo game and the continuation of Trent's adventures are truly a continuation of the Freelancer !!! I was even delighted with the passage of missions!

On the VK social network, there is even a group for completing the missions of your mod. There is a guy who translated into Russian the diary of Junie's dialogues with Trent all 43 missions.

For fans of Freelancer, there are very few beautiful and sensible mods.