Greetings from Ireland! New Player :-)

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Balefire.

• Hello dear SWAT Community! :cool:

I'm Jessy and I come from West Ireland. I am now on vacation and have been looking for a game that I could play alongside Diablo 3 and GTA 5 if I have no plans to do. For a long time I thought about what kind of game you would like to play. Then I thought of a space game but which one? I thought about it and then it occurred to me that there was a cool game that you played in 2003-2005, but I couldn't come up with the name. I rummaged around in my old toy box and there I found it! :-) Freelancer! I played this game back then without MOD and then on the first MODServer Andromeda (FCiS-Clan) and later Cheater Hunter Server Police (CHSP) (fighters-Clan). It was a wonderful time and the people were great too. However, I did not find any online servers after installing the game. I learned from the old admins that both servers are closed. Without further ado, I looked for a MOD on the web. I found the Discovery and the Crossfire 2.0 in MODDB. I read the descriptions of both MODs and looked at the pictures. I thought this thing about the new races and so on would be more interesting. So I installed the MOD and started playing on Sunday. I have to say the people I met were helpful and among them I also found an old veteran from the CHSP who was in the SAMURAI clan at the time in the management level. I have to say the MOD is just great!

I hope I'll have more fun here and I'll see you in space.

Best regards and Highfive

Jessy

Ingame chars:

HolyMaiden

HolyGoods

Will be more for sure :)

Judge people by appearances never. The Inner Values counts more !

• Welcome here on portal and enjoy CF mod play! :)

• Hi Jessy,

You probably won't believe this, but... hours ago (at a dinner), I was having a nice conversation with some folks and while we were drinking an irish whiskey, we started talking about Ireland (just out of the blue -> because of the awesome whiskey) and now several hours later, a new player from Ireland. ^^

Welcome to SWAT and to CF!
    I truly hope that you have a great time here and in case you need any help, you can always ask! ;)

- Iliyan

• welcome

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!