Warframe guide

There are 209 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Yeah, I remember those. Still I was confused for a while.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• The lesson learned today probably is that the event is doable even if you are relative new to the game.

You were already writing it off after only getting a few waves done. But then we went right to the max wave.

Even if you would only reach wave 10 in a random group (that is most likely to happen) you might earn ~1000 credits in that run. When the 100 enemies are defeated you would get a bonus that is twice as much as the credits you have earned while playing. The first 10 waves dont even take much time.... maybe 15-20 minutes.

The event still runs 3-4 weeks.

A total of 3000 event credits (bonus included) per day would easily get you to the max rewards.

Its just a matter of starting early and doing small steps.

The issue we had today was that we started doing the mission 1 hour before the invasion did end.

The disadvantage is that our fleet was not able to defeat the 100 enemy ships after we left (probably not much was missing).

So we did not get the bonus credits. We missed 4500 credits this way.

The best strategy is to visit the flotilla and check the mission timer. Every invasion last 3 hours. Starting to play when there are 2-3 hours left would be perfect. Then there is enough time for to fight back all 100 enemy ships in time.

It sucks a bit that we did not get the bonus credits... but maybe next time we can take care of a better timing.

Generally I think the event is pretty fun.

The cooperation inside the team and also the fact that up to 100 players can participate in that fight is great. I think when we started we had 5 ground squads and 4 in space. As team leader you get plenty of extra updates such as score updates or small communication windows showing which player on the space teams is using or requesting your kill codes. At a time during our fight an outside player on the flotilla has sent us heals into the mission (yep thats possible if people are willing to invest 75000 creds)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Meanwhile I just have a pretty basic Rhino (Who's not even potatoed yet) setup with Dex Sybaris, Dex Furis and Dex Dakra. That's the best stuff I have by now.

Also found out that blueprints for Ivara's parts drop from full-retrieval Spy missions (not necessarily without detection. last time I got Neuroptics blueprint I had alarms raised 3 times but managed to retrieve the data in time. So I went on a small farming spree on low-tier Spy missions. Also a nice chance to level up Dread.

And one more note about Helios: apparently it works best with Synthesis Scanner with Sol-Battery Widget (Both available from Cephalon Simaris). You don't have to worry about Helios's 9S-grade curiosity eating all the charges.

• Okay, it's a doublepost, but a small update on my side.

Completed The War Within today, so now my Operator is fully controllable. Unfortunately, this has made him useless for stuff I normally use him for - wiping out droves of enemies in critical situations. Presumably, this has made him less useful for killing Stalker. (wait for "I am your reckoning!", spot where he spawns, press 5 and direct the beam of FLAK YOU that shoots out of Operator's chest into the guy. Worked twice for me and I'm totally keeping Dread and Hate... that is, once I'll actually craft Hate.)

I guess I should buff up the skills in Focus tree. Not sure what to do with the Amp I was given though.

Also since I completed The War Within... I'm now watching out whenever I run a high-lvl Grineer mission. I don't think I'm ready to deal with Kuva Lich related problems.

• dont worry about the lich... meanwhile you should not be able to trigger him... and even if... the worst that could happen is that he steals some of your loot until you are able to defeat him (you should get that back -> I can tell you as soon I defeated my lich).

The mote amp you got is something you should lvl to 30 and then scrap it.

It is not very useful but for the sake of getting the mastery points you should bring it to lvl30.

You can build a better amp once you made a bit progress on the reputation system.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• And, I managed to complete The Sacrifice and now I've got Ex Umbra. What can I say... the fact that you can straight up ignore status procs, knockdown, etc is addictive. I spent far too much time piloting Rhino.

I also have to admit, Chains of Harrow spooked the sh*t out of me. And pissed me off. And I also off-handedly wonder where can I find blueprints for other pieces of Harrow (I'm already drowning under Harrow Chassis Blueprints, they drop very frequently in Void Fissure missions). Not that I'm even going to craft Harrow... I don't even have a slot for Limbo. Unless I get rid of the regular Excalibur... but I don't have the heart to throw out my first frame.

Like, I can craft Oberon (I can craft 4 Oberons, actually; i.e. I have a full set of parts and 3 full sets of blueprints), Limbo, Frost (at one point I farmed Vor and Lech Kril for weapon parts... this was the byproduct), Mirage and Titania.

Also, Umbra's signature weapon is a black katana with a golden blade... Hey, Ex, YoRHa Unit 9S called, he wants his Cruel Oath back.

Besides the blade (which, surprisingly, can accept Blind Justice stance - as in, has the same polarity in the Stance slot; for reference, Blind Justice drops from the Stalker), Ex Umbra brought along a small set of mods. Yeah yeah, they have Umbra polarity and should screw up any of my plans regarding Forma'ing weapons if I'll try to put them on my other weapons, so... should I?

Also I've heard that Ex Umbra will fight on his own if you pop Operator Mode. IDK, but if you switch to Operator Mode in your Orbiter, he'll still play idle animations. Awww.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• If you have Umbra and leave it with your Operator it will fight on it's own. With regards to the Umbra mods, I don't really recommend it. They are used only in specific builds as far as I know. However, OP might know more about it

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Excalibur umbra does only fight for you for a specific amount of time for you when you are in operator mode.

just 1-2 minutes - to prevent that people go afk during missions

The umbra mods are highly effective but the fact that you need an umbra forma to polarize it makes them too valuable to be put on a random frame.

You can only earn one umbra forma per nightwave episode. So would need to farm those for at least an entire year to earn enough umbra forma to create an umbra build.

The mod values by themselves are not spectacular if installed solo. But if you combine multiple umbra mods they start to increase their stats to ridiculous levels (up to 75% more)... and on top you gain Tau resistance (resistance to Sentient damage).

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• here is my rhino build which is focused around umbra mods

umbrarhino.jpg

Umbra Vitality = +770% health

Umbra intensify = +66% Ability Strength

Umbra Fiber = +192.5% Armor

combined the mods have ~45% Tau resistance

In this case I was able to use normal forma to polarize most of the slots and only had to use one umbra forma to cover the capacity costs. I still have a bit capacity left.

In theory i could upgrade the Iron Shrapnel with it but to be honest this wont make this build much better. I only need that mod in order to cancel the iron skin and reapply it a bit later. Upgrading that mod would only cause a bit more damage at the moment I disable the iron skin (that wont make a big difference).

Why not upgrading Blind Range further?

I would gain Ability Strength but I would lose Ability Efficiency. My current Efficiency is 90%. When I load into a map my Rhino Prime starts with 55 ability energy, which considering the 90% efficiency is exactly the number I need to activate Iron Skin. Increasing the Blind Rage would mean that I first would have to try to find energy before I can activate my Iron Skin.

With other words... it is perfectly balanced the way it currently is.

I btw. defeated my first Lich and converted him. Now he appears in my missions from time to time to fight at my side.

The process was pretty grindy.... but the way I see it the first Lich is the hardest since you need to grind for parazon mods first. I meanwhile have decided to do Lich hunting more frequently... and got me a 2nd Lich to hunt. I am pretty interested in the weapons they carry.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Okay, speaking of builds... at one point I discussed some builds with OP in game and decided to share the builds I cobbled together.

Warframe0077.jpg

This is the result of OP's suggestion to turn Dex Sybaris into a Crit build. Plus some Corrosive since Frontier Elite Lancers on Scarlet Spear operations were giving me a headache. Heat came from Wildfire.

Warframe0076.jpg

This is an In-Progress build for Dex Furis. It's a Status build, primarily focusing on Viral. I can as well move Ice Storm into a far away slot and put Convulsion next to Pathogen Rounds to make Corrosive. It doesn't help that Dex Furis have an ample Magazine and insane Rate of Fire. So it's also an option to unlock Exilus slot and stuff either Trick Mag or Pistol Ammo Mutation into there, because normally Dex Furis do to your ammunition reserves p much the same thing Vay Hek does to scenery (OM NOM, OM NOM NOM). I buffed Slash instead of Puncture because IIRC Slash damage affects bleed rate from Slash procs.

Warframe0078.jpg

Normally my melee weapon is Dex Dakra. Those are nice dual swords that p much turn my warframe into a blender, so maybe I should use them. However... I've always been more of a staff kind of guy, and I needed to grind this anyway. Besides, look at that 111% status chance. Also I think I should ditch Shocking Touch, remake it into a Viral+Heat and use a maxxed out Heavy Trauma instead (since its main damage is Impact). And there's still plenty of room for improvement.

Also, Broken Scepter has an ability that lets you turn corpses into Health orbs (and MOA corpses turn into Energy). And the sheer irony value to beat the snot out of Grineer with their late Elder Queen's scepter (I chose to off her; not only to eliminate her as a threat but also to deny Teshin a chance to restore his honor).

So... basically, most of the mods used in these builds are rather easy to get. Except Virulent Scourge (IIRC it was a drop from Corrupted Vor), Fanged Fusilade (which I bought from Void Trader) and Flailing Branch (which is a very rare drop from IIRC Corrupted Bombards). Some other mods were rewards for Nightmare missions.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Based on your currently still limited resources and mods I see little you can do to improve the dex sybaris without polarizing even more. The question is if that weapon is worth putting more forma into it. The weapon itself is not that good in my eyes. Generally finding a good primary weapon is not so easy. Primaries often require many formas before they turn good.

You are currently MR7 if i did see that correctly. When you get to MR8 we could in theory get you an Acceltra blueprint. That is a weapon I for sure would upgrade as much as possible. It's an endgame viable primary which is very effective and even very easy to use.

Since I missed getting the Dex Furis I can not really tell how it performs.

But I would certainly remove the "Razor Shot" mod since the base slash damage is extremely low on this weapon. You dont gain much with that mod -> +0.5 slash damage. If you use your unranked "No Return" you would gain more total damage output. Alternatively you could also leave the mod away and upgrade your "Sure Shot" by 2-3 points to increase your status chance.

You are right about the slash bleeding... but that only works if there is a decent amount of damage behind the bleeding effect. This weapon cries for puncture damage or elemental -> because of the high base status. If you have a weapon with high status and high slash you can bleed out enemies.

The Dex Furis is ranked as a mid tier weapon... at MR8 you could in theory get an Akarius as replacement (endgame viable but not so easy to handle) or if you already have access to the reputation system it would be worth building a kitgun. I primarily use kitguns because all of them work exceptionally good.

Dont bother about the exilus slots. That is something you only should consider using when you have maxed out the damage potential of a weapon and just require a bit more "comfort" while using the weapon. I have exactly one weapon which currently has unlocked the exilus slot and thats a weapon where I already have 8 formas on it.

Your Broken Scepter generally looks like a solid build eventhough I am convinced that there are other staffs or polearms which will perform better.

I had to reconstruct your build and tested it. Somehow i remembered that it was awful to use when i got it.

The initial build in the vid is about what you have and you can see it works but it does not perform that good. It is slow and yeah... well... not comfortable to use.

Worth to mention is that the spin attack works best with this weapon as you can see at 1:28.

Then I replaced "Molten Impact" with "Fury" because the 30% speed of a maxed out fury is literally 30% more total damage while Molten Impact (no matter how much upgraded it is) only is x amount heat (or in this case blast) damage. In my case it was losing 59 damage from Molten and gaining 543 total damage due to 30% higher speed from Fury. Attack speed is one of the most important values for melee weapons. Its like a multishot on a rifle.

You should use Fury and focus on upgrading the fury mod.

On my 3rd test in this vid I tried if a berserker mod would work on this weapon and generally i was sure it wouldnt.

Berserker increases the attack speed by 30% (same amount as fury) but it does it on every crit hit until it reaches max +75% speed. With other words Berserker can be much more effective than Fury... but it only is if you can ensure to get crit hits. No crit hits... no speed improvement.

The broken scepter has a terrible crit chance so this test actually was doomed to fail so I decided to put the Blood Rush mod into the build just to see if it is possible at all. Blood Rush increased the crit chance by 60% per combo multiplier.

As you can see at 6:55 it is really hard to get going with this build but once i got crit hits it starts working exceptionally good. But it just simply is not reliable. This was a survival mission vs infested... in other missions it will be much harder to get the required crit hits.

Generally I would advice to replace your molten impact with a fury mod and focus your mod upgrades on fury. The 2nd build in my vid will work best and most reliable.

Also worth to mention -> higher attack speed = more crit hits and applied status effects.

A mod that would be interesting for such a status based weapon would be Condition Overload which adds up to 120% damage per status type affecting the enemies. But that mod is not easy to get (a 0.05% drop chance). It certainly something you will see sooner or later dropping but .... that takes time.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• speaking of a good staff weapon

this one:

Arbitration missions can reach lvl180 enemies if you play long enough. I kept it short... a 15 mins run. So it starts with lvl 60 enemies and ended with lvl80 enemies.

The Lesion I have just got its first forma... and was only lvl 16 when i entered the match (only 5 mods installed during this test). As you can see it slices through the enemies without any problems. This weapon could easily deal with lvl180 enemies if it were lvl30.

I think from my subjective feeling it is most likely one of the best melee weapons in the game atm.

Primary damage is slash... and it has a very high status chance.... this is an excellent damage dealer.

I am positively surprised by this weapon... I knew it would be good when i got it a few months ago but did not expect it to be that good.

It is already strong without a polarization but... with just one forma you could create a killer status build with this weapon.

If you like what you see.... MR9 would be your goal.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Isn't Acceltra a rocket launcher?

But I would certainly remove the "Razor Shot" mod since the base slash damage is extremely low on this weapon. You dont gain much with that mod -> +0.5 slash damage. If you use your unranked "No Return" you would gain more total damage output. Alternatively you could also leave the mod away and upgrade your "Sure Shot" by 2-3 points to increase your status chance.

I actually replaced Razor Shot with Augur Pact (a weaker Hornet Strike). Note that Dex Furis aren't fully levelled out yet, ATM I already have Sure Shot maxed out. I could consider building a kitgun but that'd probably require me hanging around Orb Vallis... eh, I'll get to it eventually. I just don't like Fortuna/Orb Vallis for multiple subjective reasons. My PC doesn't handle it so well, I don't handle local mobs so well, Vox Solaris quest was a pain in the rear and the only REALLY useful thing I got out of that quest was a hoverboard launcher. (The hoverboard, however, has been an extremely useful thing for stuff described below).

Speaking of reputation stuff, I've been running errands on Plains of Eidolon. Usually doing bounties (Ghoul Purge, yo), but not without stopping to fish and mine stuff. If its nighttime, I also pick fights with Vomvalysts for Sentient cores. Also, turns out it's not always necessary to fish to get your hands on fish parts (needed to craft Amp and Zaw components, and I want a better Amp; one with longer range at least) - Tusk Thumpers can drop the stuff. They are tricky to fight though.

Also, Tusk Heavy Gunners apparently carry flakking Grattlers around like nothing. GRATTLER IS AN ARCHWING GUN.

(or at least they used to, I saw them using a smaller gun today... and I definitely saw that quad-barreled thing in Heavy Gunner Eximus arms as well)

Generally, PoE has been a source of useful stuff... Void Relics, set mods, focus lenses, I can't get Revenant components to drop though, and I need it for the Mask of the Revenant quest.

Also, is Quarrtak any good?

Also one more thing about Excalibur Umbra: he can kill Sensor Regulators on Grineer Spy missions without detection if he's on autopilot mode.

And one more question, is there any kind of reward for anointing Silver Grove shrines? 'cos I've got them reusable Apothic blueprints and I've been noticing the shrines on Earth maps (e.g. E Prime) even after the Silver Grove quest (and before it).

P.S. I just realized that my Broken Scepter build is more an Anti-Grineer skew due to Corrosive, plus the Blast element is more for knockdown. I do not think that would be effective against Infested in the first place. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• The Acceltra fires explosive bolts. Kinda a micro missile launcher.

These bolts deal impact damage (without elemental mods). As you can see in my video on short range doesnt do that much damage to these heavy armored lvl125 guys.

However, the bolts activate an explosive charge after 7m flight distance and that is why the weapon is pretty good. The explosion radius is 3m and the explosions are pretty heavy.

The weapon has 2 issues.

1. The low ammo (you will have to move a bit to collect new ammo). Usually its not a big deal.

2. By default this weapon has a high crit chance but an incredibly low status chance. Crit damage is good to knock out single targets with one shot but this weapon simply is not designed for that tasks.

I have 3 builds for this weapon, one pure damage build (putting all mods that increase the total damage into it), one crit build (which actually is just a slight variation of the damage build) and then I have a slash status build (which bypasses the low status chance by applying status effects based on crit chance).

The damage and the crit build are rock solid for use in most regular missions (even sorties and arbitrations)... but in this simulation vs lvl125 enemies they would not be able to kill these 8 lvl125 enemies. They would do maybe 50-60% damage (which still is ALOT)

For this case I have the 3rd build (the slash status build). As you can see in the vid it can easily take care of these guys.

I ran out of ammo after they were done... but lets face it... you never encounter 8 of these enemy type at once in a mission and you always collect ammo while you move around. So its not a big deal.

This weapon is a rock solid end game choice.

I have a total of 6 forma on this weapon but you wont need that much. I only have that much because of the different builds. You could max out the slash build with maybe 4 forma. The mods used are also not that hard to get. Except for the primed cryo rounds mod (which you can replace with a normal cryo rounds) you can use relative easy to find mods.

At the end of the vid is the Lesion staff in action. A one forma build can melt these lvl125 enemies in just 3 seconds.

I have a 2nd build for that weapon which works very different but I can not really say which build works better or which one I like more... but are extremely fun to play.

Btw. at 2:50 (to give you a feeling of the enemy levels) you can see how standard Catchmoon build works. Its a 8 forma kitgun... and it does nearly no damage against these lvl125 guys. But to put it into relation... when we both played the High Risk Index match I used the same gun and did one-shot every enemy with it.

This simulation room is to test weapons under hardcore conditions. To be fair, the catchmoon got a heavy nerf a few months ago and now has a heavy damage falloff after 10m. You just have to know that if you use it.

Here I also have 2 builds.

One for regular gameplay with a pretty high total damage. And one that can deal such high-lvl enemies much better when I use a +235% crit chance on head shots (you can see in the vid below what difference it is in the simulation room). You might notice that the damage numbers turn orange.

Short explaination about how crits work in warframe.

Crit chance = 0% always white numbers (crit tier 0)

Crit chance below 100% = chance to get yellow damage (while non-crit hits are white)

Crit chance = 100% = always yellow damage ( -> crit tier 1)

Crit chance over 100% = chance to get a orange damage (while the minimum crit damage will be yellow)

Crit chance over 200% = chance to get a red damage (while the minium crit damage will be orange)

After that the color wont change but every additional 100% the crit tier increases.

The damage calculation is: Crit Multi=1+Crit Tier×(Modded Crit Multi−1)

With other words... if you create a crit build and then see red numbers you have done everything right.

The catchmoon in this vid has 100% crit chance by default and when I aim on the head I get another 135%. So 235% in total - orange crit guaranteed (after the first shot)... with a 35% chance to get a red crit. (to be honest I could be wrong with the +135%; I dont know if the crit mods stack or if the +135% from the head shots is calculated on the base crit chance of the weapon)

Not the best kitgun anymore but certainly still a good choice for many situations (like Index).

There is a different kitgun I want to try out soon but first I need Forma again. My consumption currently is way too high.

Playing on the Plains certainly is a good idea. The bounties can help get you some good amounts of Endo and you can sell duplicate set mods to other players (you will always find people that want to buy them).

The Grattler is a weapon I never really liked. Many people say it is good due to the splash damage but its low ammo always was a big problem for me. Maybe I had a wrong build for it... dunno.

I also dont think that the Quarrtak is any good. There is a Kuva Quarrtak meanwhile but I dont have that yet.

In my eyes the Quarrtak is a weapon you level once and then sell it.

Silver Grove... if you have the chance to do that... do it.

It is part of a quest you will have to do anyways (you get the Titania blueprints there)... and later in the game it is a source of some pretty are mods. I personally do not farm it because getting the ingredients for the apothic is a grind thats not really my taste. You know... I play the game because of shooting stuff... not because of flower picking. When I am on a planet with ingredients and I see them right infront of me... I scan them... but i wont spent hours to farm that stuff unless I want a very specific mod from the Silver Grove.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Do all, get all blueprints, warframes, mods, try getting the decorations for the ship and stuff too... it's all free and fun to collect, also sometimes a random normal weapon or warframe gets buffed and it will be "OP" for a while :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ^ inb4 Kuva Gorgon or Gorgon Wraith <3.

But seriously, ATM I'm hindered by a lack of slots.

(I'd compare it with WoWS where Port slots used to only sold for Gold and there was no way to get gold by trading with other players... but now they give 3 port slots per month via daily missions.)

Also, quick question, do Syndicate weapons come with a slot and/or potatoed? 'cos I'm gunning for Vaykor Hek (and Rakta Cernos since I'm along the way, though might be restricted since I started dealing with Suda/Hexis and those negatively impact Red Veil standing... so I run Suda missions with Steel Meridian sigil and vice versa. Everyone's happy. Except New Loka and Perrin Sequence).

Speaking of weapons... Lesion is made out of a Tipedo. Tipedo is made out of a Bo and Kunai. So it's three more weapons for MR fodder.

And, well, I do try to get a lot of blueprints and parts. Not just the Prime junk (though I only have Systems left to the full Mesa Prime set), but ocassionally Wraith stuff from invasions. e.g. once I get the Battle Pay I'll be only Karak Wraith Stock shy from the full set.

I kinda wish Invasion and Syndicate missions would get a specific mission control. 21OThe Lotus has gotten kinda old, and the SimuLotus that Ordis has been putting up is p much the same deal. Why not get Syndicate leaders to run Mission Control for Syndicate missions? And for Invasion missions, have Mission Control narrated by the faction's NPCs - (S)Alad V for the Corpus and Vay Hek for the Grineer.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Vaykor Hek is cool, but by when I could get that gun I already stuck with Arca Plasmor with riven.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Kuva Gorgon is potentially better than all other variations because you can decide which type of damage bonus it has.

I killed my 5th lich yesterday (I meanwhile like that mechanic).

Based on which warframe you have while getting the lich larve the damage types change. Right now with the current meta i would say you need toxin damage or heat for a good build. Preferably toxin.

You get a 25,7% damage bonus on that element... but I noticed that when merge kuva weapons the % increases by ~2%... so in theory you can make your weapons even stronger.

Also worth to mention is that Kuva weapons do not have a 30lvl limit... they have a 40lvl limit. At first it will have 30 but with every installed forma the limit increases by 2. That does not make the weapon better but will certainly limit the forma costs. You might get away with 5 forma on a kuva weapon while on a other variant of the weapon you might need 6-8 forma.

If you need plat you should play either Nightmare missions, Derelict Vault missions, Lua Halls of Ascention... or you do what you are already doing by default.... play bounties on Earth. Take a look at which bounties Konzu offers and add that to your daily routine. The bounties which offer Vigilante mods, Augur mods or Gladiator mods are what you should play over and over again until your daily reputation limit is reached.

Sell the duplicate versions of these mods to other players... a simple Vigilante Armaments can be sold for 8 plat. Yesterday I got in one single bounty 3 Augur reach which is worth between 15-20 plat each. The bounties refresh every few hours and new rewards will be available.

Sell the duplicates to other players and your costs for slots are covered.

I am not sure if Syndicate weapons come as blueprints or as crafted weapons but they for sure do not come with a catalyst.

Generally I would advice you to focus your with to buy stuff on the mods offered by the syndicates. e.g. the Rhino mods from Steel Meridian. The mods/auguments are clearly much more important than weapons.

You rep grind sounds perfect btw. Steel Meridian Sigil + Suda missions + Steel missions = progress in 4 factions

Yes, the way to Lesion is a longer one... but its progress on your MR and worth it.

Dunno about the Lotus stuff... maybe the devs want us to remember that she still is a thing while she is actually gone.

Or its a matter of money... or dunno.

I was having a similar thought yesterday when i was told to "raid this ship" while I actually was on a planet. I guess that are minor details that are considered not so important.

This btw. are some of my best weapon builds. You can consider them a build instruction ;)

(tests as usual vs lvl125 heavy armored enemies)

I have more fancy weapons worth to be put into the top tier but.... I am notoriously short on Forma.

Next weapons I will upgrade will be a bow, a sniper and a shotgun.

The Atterax performs pretty well eventhough there is still room for improvements. (2 mods are not maxed out yet)

The Catchmoon does not perform that good in this simulation but does a very good job in normal mission and especially the Index.

The Tombfinger for a very long time was my main secondary weapon and I actually wanted to replace it. I just gave it an upgrade yesterday and it probably will stay my main secondary weapon until I find something better.

The damage output of the Ignis Wraith is good but it wont kill as fast as other weapons. The benefit of this weapon is that you dont have to aim, you can use it at short range and also on longer ranges. Its the weapon I would take on a regular mission when I want a relaxed gameplay.

The Acceltra can be a beast but suffers a bit from the high ammo use and the low ammo capacity. It works best at medium and long range.

Having a ammo mutation mod on the exilus slot might be a good idea for this weapon or... you keep moving around collecting ammo.

I like how the weapon performs and can ignore the ammo issue.

The Akraius is just like the Acceltra a very deadly weapon... but suffers exactly the same issues. Low ammo and the projectiles only explode after traveling a few meters. That actually is even good because I managed to get me nearly killed by running into the explosions once.

If you run around and collect ammo anyways this is a very good weapon. Certainly one of the best in the game.

The Amprex has a low damage output but it chains to nearby targets. It certainly is a very good weapon and very fun to use. You can hit enemies that are behind objects or around corners this way. Important to note here is that you can even fire on corpses to get the chain effect. Very cool weapon for missions with many enemies.

I have multiple builds for these weapons and tested the hell of out these builds. The vids above show the most effective builds I was able to come up with.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,