Crossfire 2.0 Installation Issue

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Scarface135.

• I just recently downloaded the Freelancer 2.0 Crossfire Mod and fallowed the step by step instructions on how to install it as well as getting the Freelancer Mod Manager. Every thing downloaded fine, except for when I ran the Mod Manager after the Crossfire Mod, it didn't show up in the list in the Mod Manager. Not sure what I did wrong or if I missed a step, is it possible to manually put the Crossfire Mod into the Manager List, if not, what and/or where should I go from her? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• Heya Chaos Remedy.

Following Steps.

1.) Install Freelancer and use no NO-CD Crack file!!

2.) Unpack the Downloaded Crossfire Mod.rar

2.) INstall Freelancer MOD-Manager wich is in the Download-Package.

3.) Doubleklick the Crossfire Installer and INstall it.

4.) Restart your Mashine (Clean Cache from crap).

5.) Start Freelancer Mod Manager.

6.)Activate the Crossfire MOD.

7.) Restart your Mashine (Clean Cache from crap and Exit maybe Running Processes.

8.) Rightclick the "Launch Crossfire MOD" shortcut and choose Options.

9.) Make a mark in the Section Rights "Run as Administrator".

10.) Start the Launcher.

11.) Update now.

12.) Restart Mashine again.

13.) Start Launcher and go to Option.

14.) Choose Shader "Stadard FL" <- can be changed anytime.

Before you do the Steps you have to Deinstall all.

Best Regards

Marillion.

44fLVm6l.png

• Thank you for your help Marillion, by the time to you replied to my post I figured it out and got it to finally work but, thanks again for your helpful Information, I'm sure I would have been stuck other wise.

• Well unfortunately I got the Crossfire Mod to work only once, some how I did it, I just don't remember what I did. I tried over 7 times making a fresh install of the Freelancer game it's self along with the Mod Manager and the Crossfire Mod trying to figure out what I did to make it work again but to no success. I fallowed the step by step instructions and went to many website to see if there any fixes or steps that I may have missed but none of them helped me solve to issues I has having. At this point I'm not going to even try reinstalling everything again and again if I always end up with it not working. It's a shame to, because when I did get it to work that one time, it was pretty awesome. For those who tried to help me out, thank you and I hope that whom ever tries this mod has better luck with it than I did.

• Hello ChaosRemedy37 and welcome!

A PC is just a machine with determinate behaviour, luck has no influence on it :) Please provide detailed description of the steps you took and of the issues you encountered, and we may be able to help you then.

• Maybe its not important,but i think that after or before NO-4 step its needed to remove write protection from Data-Exe-DLLS,and from Freelancer folder itself.I had issues until am not changed location of game,i have installed it on other drive and there working peerfectly.Also disabled UAC (user account control ,all on Windows 7.

SASxema.gif

• When the mod does not appear in FLMM then you most likely installed it to the wrong directory (you will have to select the FLMM directory during the installation process).

If FLMM is already installed before installing the CFsetup file then it should automatically detect the flmm directory.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi guys

I have issue with CTD at the "Last Stance" screen. It appears for a second and windows working on solution...any quick tips b4 i reinstall everything.
    p.s.

i.ve come to conclussion that varius shader setting decaides whethr the game will start or not start at all

Hello m8, it's long time and nice to see you here again. Please try for start vanilla shader, it should work 100% ... rest of shaders may/or not work depending on your PC.

• Hello m8, it's long time and nice to see you here again. Please try for start vanilla shader, it should work 100% ... rest of shaders may/or not work depending on you

just make sure you install crossfire mod to the flmod manager folder then your set easy enough

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!